.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
[CHAL/JRP] Samhain x Valbergur: Hmmph.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Tara de Draiocht rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 3, 2, 3 Total: 16 (5-20)

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image Samhain glared moodily at the plains before him. It was taking too long. Where was Lilit? She was suppose to have dinner ready hours ago (in all actuality a few minutes had passed). He flopped gracefully on to the ground without getting a speck of dust on his fur. Waited and waited. He snarled while swiping the ground. "Lilit!" He roared out with a demanding tone.

Birds flew upward towards the sky to escape the noise and danger.

A few seconds later his familiar popped out with a bird in her teeth; dead and hanging. " About time." Sam muttered before snatching it out of her mouth and began to eat. He heard Lilit whine and with a snarly sigh he threw a piece of meat towards her as if he been the one who did all the work and had to share.

The wind changed and with it brought the scent of feline. Red eyes narrowed in curious aggression. They better not steal his meal or there would be hell to pay. Fighting was so tedious. Was it too much to ask to be not bothered at the moment? Wait... where were they. "Lilit! Where did you lead us?" He leaned down and looking down at his minion. "This doesn't look like rogues."

Depawsit
Just rolling for stats right now and will fill in after. You can roll if you want to as well and then we can go from there.

Depawsit rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 1, 4 Total: 12 (5-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image

You'd have had to be deaf to not hear the bellowing roar the stretched across the hills around Valbergur as he tried to sleep. But alas, even on his ONE DAY OF REST, he could get not a wink. It was irritating to say the least, and if it were one of his crew found to be doing the yowling, he'd have their hide for a hand bag. Though he knew their roars, one had to, being a captain and all. And that, was no familiar roar.

He tried easing the noise by covering his ears as best he could, but still he could hear some incessant yelling! Valbergur's teeth grit in anger as he pulled himself to his feet.

Fine.

No one else wanted to answer their damn challenge. He'd do it, and he'd tear a hide in their asses for disturbing his only day of rest. Pushing himself to his feet he followed the sounds of the yowls right to their doorstep. A chubby, dark male and his strange partner arguing with one another.

"Perhaps that would be because of the fact that we aren't rogues." He said angrily, tapping his paw on the ground without much patience. "Now you got my damned attention. You should know the rules, yet you aren't prepared in the slightest."

Scoffing at the other male's unprofessionalism, Valbergur took the opportunity to put himself into fighting position. His haunches lowered, his claws at the ready, and his eyes set steadily upon his opponent.

Tara de Draiocht
Definitely, we can roll the dice now and if we have time to fill it all in tonight we can ;3

ALSO IN OFFICIAL NEWS: VAL SUCKS AT CHALLENGES! EVERYONE SHOULD COME TO HIM 4 EZ WINZ

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:08 pm
Samhain snarled at the approaching male with red eyes glaring at the interruption. How.dare.that.male. "What the hell are you on about?" He looked down at the other male. Sam bristled at being challenged, if it was a fight the male wanted a fight he would get. Others tended to judge him by appearance, but what they lacked in understanding behind that 'fat' was actually muscle and strength. Sam stared blankly at the aggressive stance for a moment before letting sarcasm make itself known. "Nice little braid thing you got there, but doesnt the style usually require it from the back... and for females." Sam rose an eyebrow hauntly before looking down at his sharp claws. He may look distracted and unaffected but it was all a ruse.

Depawsit
pffffft
being an a*****e can be hard sometimes @_@

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:26 pm
"A duel, are you truly that dense?"

It seemed as though there were more of them each and every day, pushing their way into the borders and not having a single clue what on earth they were doing there. It was agonizing and dreadfully irritating, but what was he to do but his duty to the pride. Rolling his eyes at the other male's comment, he dug his paws into the dirt and batted them in preparation.

"Typically, it would yes. But, I was feeling the front a when my thralls prepared it for me. Surely someone such as yourself, with no thralls in sight wouldn't understand." He snorted in laughter, as he struck forward at the male going straight for the ankles.

He of course had no females to speak of, not because he couldn't have them. But because he chose not to.

Tara de Draiocht

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:36 pm
Samhain's nose flared at the implication of him being an idiot. He did not like that. He did not like that.at.all. "Fight. You?" The 'if I must' was heavily implied just before he dodged the other males poor attempt at hitting his body and took at swipe at the other male in turn. He felt like roaring out loudly when one of his strikes hit the other pale male. A bit of flesh stuck to his claws and he shook it loose. Sam wrinkled his nose in distaste and yet... it was quite invigorating. This male was pissing him off.

He gestured for his familiar/ lackey to step back out of the way. He had someones a** to serve and it looked like it was going to be fun. "Nice try there, but has anyone ever told you... one should observe first to spot any weaknesses before lumbering in." That being said Samhain started to circle the other male, red eyes--demon eyes some said--narrowed in concentration. He briefly looked down and spotted a weapon. Little stones and dirt. Smirking he fainted right and then attacked on the left. His 'weapon' smacked the other males face and swiped at the males legs trying to get him on the ground.

Depawsit
tag.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:38 pm
Val rolled his eyes in irritation at the male's heavily sarcastic accent. As if it was that hard to catch the tone of, he wondered if the male was always this annoying? Perhaps that's why he traveled with not but a mutt to keep him company. It would make all the sense in the world, no thrall would follow him willingly. Not with that attitude anyway.

Lost a bit in his own thought, he didn't snap out of it until a few moments after the chunk of his hide was removed. A yowl of pain roared across the plain as his eyes widened in surprise and pain as he reared his head in time to see the other relish in his small victory. It was such a shame that it would be just that, a small victory.

"Many lions have told me many things, doesn't mean I listen though." Shrugging his shoulders a bit, Val raked his claws into the dirt at his paws. "Tend to be a few marbles short of a game, if y'know what I mean. Too many knocks on the head." Val caught the quick change in the male's stance, and the strange smirk that built upon his face.

It seemed to happen all too soon, but all the same he was prepared. A light sway to the left and he was out of the male's way giving him more than enough room to barrel right through. The Captain laughed in pity at the other's misstep before quickly stepping in place after him and charging him in the rear. His saw double for a bit after that headbutt [ quite literally ] but he found it quite worth.

"See there? Just what i'm talking about!"

Tara de Draiocht
Ack! Sorry for the late reply! I fail, i'm so sorry ;w;

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:15 pm
Samhain wrinkled his nose in disdain, it was just like most males. More brawn then brain. But that was fine. Samhain didn't mind if it worked in his favour. Apparently the stones and dirt were only a small deterrent. A distraction caused him and he barely escaped in time for a hit to his back. The hip check was more painful then he thought it would have been. He puffed in pain for a moment and tried to will the pain away mentally. He had to do this in order to prove himself and to take this ... male down.

Watch his movement. He appears intoxicated and yet... don't let that fool you Sam. "I am going to win." He growled and his tail whipped around his back angrily. "Just you wait." Those words being said he attacked once more.

Depawsit
tag, its ok

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces