Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Classes☆
English Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akari Ayame

Distinct Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:29 am

Xpherix Xiedos

thdreamer

Nerdy Oatmeal

Dimon Valor Cross

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Aka Fubuki
Yuki Miyagi

Aka cleared her throat and raised her hand "I for one would like to start the lesson already..." she states "Anyone whos late only have themselves to blame for whatever they miss in the lesson" she adds with a careless expression worn on her face before she stops speaking, her pen and notebook are both already out sitting there since she gave her name out and as she hears the sound of someones footsteps she glances over at the door of the classroom to see a familiar face, it was her roommate from earlier... the one who smoked cigars and drank in the dorm they shared, who would've guessed they'd both have a class together

(O.O.C: )

Song Playing
Cycerin-Winterbliss

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:10 pm
Akari Ayame

User Image

Vincent slowly moved his gaze to Aka, who had grown irritated by the idleness of the class. maybe she was a nerd, or probably she was like him, not liking to sit down and do nothing for a whole hour. either way, he agreed with her. Vincent rested his head for awhile, waiting for English class to finally begin, to but no avail. with a sigh, he leaned towards Aka. "Hey, roomie..." he said, since he had yet to learn her name. "you got the dorm key? if im going to be sitting around doing absolutely noting, I rather do it with a bottle of wine...it doesn't look like these tools are doing anything important anyhow..." if he was going to be in school, the damn well be teaching something he could actually use. vampires were well known for being either very patient or absolutely agitated during class...due to the hundred of years in school.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Xpherix Xiedos

Shady Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image

User Image

"The Magic Man"

▶ ▷ ✙ ◁ ◀

Cato pulled his hand back from the bluebird and looked to the front of the class. Tap tap taping on his desk as he waited on the teacher then lifting a hand in the air at his question, "Yes yes, get on with the lesson, they are late and you need not wait." Then his head turned as he watched a dark man walk in. He watched curiously at his flashy display of dark fire. It was interesting. Then he clapped his hands together, "I agree with the raven! Getting bored, getting bored," he muttered the last part. He crossed his arms and slumped back in his seat. He was getting bored and he didn't like it. He might even just get up and leave against the teacher's will. He didn't care.

▷ ▶ ✙ ◀ ◁

"Knowing your future comes with a price. Are you sure you are able to pay?"

Coffin Man

thdreamer

Akari Ayame

Nerdy Oatmeal

Dimon Valor Cross

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:53 am

Xpherix Xiedos

thdreamer

Nerdy Oatmeal

Dimon Valor Cross

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Aka Fubuki
Yuki Miyagi

Aka looked over to her roommate when he called her "Hm?" her eyes expression was a blank one at the moment before she was asked if she had the key to the dorm room by him "Yeah... I have my key to the dorm, what of it?" she questioned before he stated that if he were going to be sitting in a room doing nothing he'd rather be doing it with a bottle of wine and how it did not seem to him like anyone else seemed to be doing anything of importance either way though he referred to everyone else as tools "If you're the type of drunk to get out of hand then be cautious" she replied "I wont hesitate to slice you're head clean off you're shoulders if need be..." she warned, her voice just above a whisper, at that moment the Cato boy also known as The Magic Man seem to grow impatient as well stating that he had agreed with Aka and was getting bored "Im not a raven..." she simply stated glaring at the boy with messy orange hair and long sleeves

(O.O.C: )

Song Playing
Cycerin-Winterbliss

Akari Ayame

Distinct Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:30 am
User Image

□■Danielle Byte■□
~~~~~~~"Dex"

Dex, who must've spaced out momentarily, noticed that more and more people entered the classroom. Minutes later, the teacher asked if it would be alright for him to just start without the missing students. "Sure, I'm fine with it. I mean, if they're late, then sucks for them." She shrugged, not really caring if it started or not. She wouldn't want to miss class when she was sitting here all along... Just sitting there was boring... And, honestly, nearly maddening.

She listened in on the conversation going on nearby about dorm keys and such. Eavesdropping... A force of habit, really. It wasn't like she could help what she heard. Dex attempted to suppress a chuckle with Cato referred to the girl as 'The Raven'. Her attempt had, however, failed and she gave a quiet giggle, loud enough for those next to her to hear.

Where am I?: English Class
With whom?: Cato, Mr. Adams, 'the Raven', and a stranger
Out.Of.Circuits.:

Xpherix Xiedos

thdreamer

Akari Ayame

Dimon Valor Cross

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:09 pm
FelixAdams
English Teacher

User Image

Felix's attention was caught by movement at the window. A small black cat was staring at him through the window, It's red cloak fluttered in the wind. A soft smile appeared on his face. He was about to walk over to the wondow when he heard voices. His class! He had completely forgotten. He turned back and saw a new addition had appeared. His ears picked up the agreement in their voice. He felt his face flush slightly when Cato had said that he was bored. He was not doing very good on his first day and was starting to feel insecure. He pushed back these feelings and cleared his voice. "Ah, well then let's begin! If you don't mind please turn to page 12 of your textbook." he said and snapped his fingers to make them appear on their desks. He glanced back out the window and had saw that the cat was still waitng patiently. While the class was still flipping through he walked over to opened the window. ""
OCC: I'm SOOO sorry, something happend and I got removed from the guild! But things have been fixed and I'm back!

Xpherix Xiedos

Akari Ayame

Nerdy Oatmeal

Dimon Valor Cross

thdreamer

Alien Genius

13,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:06 pm
Akari Ayame

Xpherix Xiedos

thdreamer

Nerdy Oatmeal

User Image

Vincent laughed before gazing at Aka with a serious glare in his eyes. "heh, don't worry about that....I'm actually more of a sad slash happy drunk...I get more angry when I am sober...." he said before leaning back in his chair. "And I hope you are not having illusions of cutting off my head....the consequences would not be....in you're favor..." he said with a sadistic smile, both respecting his roommate...and not giving her an inch of fear. he smiled once he heard the orange haired boy's comment. huh, somebody has some balls... he thought, surprised that he was willing to compare the sword wielding girl with a grudge, to a dumb bird. he could also tell by how the girl in front of them giggled, that she was eavesdropping. Enjoying the show? he thought, using his powers so only she could hear his thoughts. before Aki could give him the key, the class had started. he sighed and turned the book to page 12. "about time..." he whispered to himself as he gazed at the words on the book.  
☆Classes☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff