Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Classes☆
English Class Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thdreamer

Alien Genius

13,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:18 pm
Welcome to English class! Your teacher will be Mr.Adams! Have a good time!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:35 pm
FelixAdams
English Teacher

User Image

Felix walked down the hallway to his new classroom. He was so excited to meet his new students. He really hoped that they would like him. He opened the door and walked in. A wide grin crossed his face, his dream had finally come true. He was a teacher! He grabbed a peice of chalk from his desk and wrote his name down. Mr.Adams had a good ring to it.
Felix glanced at the clock on the wall, he really hoped his students wouldn't be late on the first day of class. He sat on the desk and glanced around the room one more time. He sighed then picked up the book he had left on the desk. "The Book Theif" by Markus Zusak one of his favorites. He flipped open the book to the place where his bookmark was, then began to read. ""

thdreamer

Alien Genius

13,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Xpherix Xiedos

Shady Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:24 am
User Image

User Image

"The Magic Man"

▶ ▷ ✙ ◁ ◀

Footsteps sounded outside the class as an oddly clothed boy walked down the hall. They sound of his voice carried as he spoke softly to himself in a faint melody, "In the house of upside down, found is lost and lost is-." He cut off once he reached the doorway, "Why hello there!" he greeted happily upon seeing the pink-haired man and waved with his floppy sleeve falling down. The boy then walked right in headed straight for the man. "I'm Cato," he introduced, "And you must be Mr.Adams," he said pointing at the chalk board. Then he looked down at the book in Adams' hands, "Now I've read The Storm Thief and The Thief Lord but not The Book Thief. What's that one like?" he asked curiously.

▷ ▶ ✙ ◀ ◁

"Knowing your future comes with a price. Are you sure you are able to pay?"

Coffin Man

thdreamer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:31 am

Xpherix Xiedos

thdreamer

User Image
Aka Fubuki
Yuki Miyagi

Aka walked down the halls with a monotone expression playing on her face, walking past the health class she looked into the room to see both her roommates Aki and the taller dark haired male who had an incident earlier, shaking her head and giving a sigh she advanced making her way down the hall without even as so much as stopping before coming across her first class which happened to be English, she walked over to the the door of that specific classroom and reached in grabbing the door's knob before twisting it and pushing forward opening the door and taking a couple steps entering the class and making her way to a seat in the back with a good window to gaze at whenever she needed to get a nice view "Good morning..." she said in a tone that suggested she was just trying to be polite

(O.O.C: )

Song Playing
Cycerin-Winterbliss

Akari Ayame

Distinct Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

thdreamer

Alien Genius

13,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 pm
FelixAdams
English Teacher

User Image

Felix heard the door open and saw a boy in unique wear. "Yes, I am Mr. Adams its a pleasure to meet you Cato." he said his accent ringing through the words. He looked down at the book in his and and smiled. "I enjoy it quite a bit. It's a excellent tale of a small girl living in the times of Nazi Germany. She has lost her family and is sent to an adoption home where she goes with a new family. That family hails Hitler and belives what he is doing is the right thing. As the story goes on she starts to doubt that Hitler is the one that is correct. And that is where I am now, I've just started it. " he said as the door once again opened. In walked in a girl that looked like a doll, or atleast in his mind. He watched as she walked to the back. "Good morning Miss. I am Mr. Adams your teacher, and this is your classmate. I think it would be best for him to introduce himself." he said and his smile grew. I have students! he thought and looked back at the two.

Xpherix Xiedos

Akari Ayame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image

User Image

"The Magic Man"

▶ ▷ ✙ ◁ ◀

A smile remained on Cato's face as the teacher described the book, at least up to where he left off. "I guess I must put that on my list of books I need to read, yeah?" he said after the brief description. He took a couple steps back and turned his head to the door as a girl with raven hair walk through. His lips pressed together in an even smile. He swung his cane out to his side as he faced her. He remained quiet as Adams introduced himself until he was given the chance to speak, "Yes yes, hello Raven, I am Cato or "The Magic Man." It is nice to meet you," he introduced with a tip of his hat. Now he needed to wait for her introduction.

▷ ▶ ✙ ◀ ◁

Coffin Man

thdreamer

Akari Ayame

Xpherix Xiedos

Shady Connoisseur

Akari Ayame

Distinct Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Xpherix Xiedos

thdreamer

User Image
Aka Fubuki
Yuki Miyagi

Aka who was now sitting down in the far back of the class room placed her sword on the floor as it leaned against the back of her chair before looking back at the teacher who then introduced himself to himself to her Mr. Adams she repeated the name in her head so she would be able to remember it not wanting to have to ask the man his name again anytime soon but it was confirmed that this man was indeed the English teacher of the school and according to her schedule english was her first class he then pointed out the only other male in the room, a younger one with orange hair and a cane, his sleeves were pretty long and a smile that played on his face who Mr. Adams had stated to be her fellow classmate and explained how it would be best for him to introduce himself which the student soon did calling her by the name Raven and introducing himself as Cato along with his nick name known as The Magic Man, he then told her it was nice to meet her, Aka simply nodded "I'm Yuki" she finally said as she was now waiting for the lesson to start

Song Playing
Cycerin-Winterbliss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:58 pm
FelixAdams
English Teacher

User Image

Felix smiled as the two greeted eachother. He clasped his hands together and put the girl's name into his head. "It is a pleasure to meet you Yuki." he said then looked back at Cato. "Well, I guess Cato you can grab a seat and we'll get something for you two to do while we wait for the others to arrive." Felix said then walked around to the backside of his desk. He started to sort through his plans for class.""

Xpherix Xiedos

Akari Ayame

thdreamer

Alien Genius

13,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:55 am
User Image

□■Danielle Byte■□
~~~~~~~"Dex"

Dex hurried to the classroom, not wanting to be late or even close to it. Once in the classroom, she came to a slight halt, noticing that there were hardly any other students there... Am I... Early? She thought. Early... For once in her life she was actually early. Dex was always late for everything. She walked into the classroom and immediately went for a desk, sitting down once at it. Her desk was sort of in the middle of the classroom; not too far from the front of the class but not too far from the back either. She liked being in the middle, it was a nice place to be. Dex said nothing as she got out her books and placed them on her desk.

Where am I?: English Class
With whom?: Three unknown faces.
Out.Of.Circuits.:

thdreamer

Xpherix Xiedos

Akari Ayame

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image

User Image

"The Magic Man"

▶ ▷ ✙ ◁ ◀

Cato watched the "Raven" with interest. That silky hair fell lovey down the length of her back. His gloved finger tapped the cane. He was lost in his own mind. Floating but his feet still scraped against the ground. There was a devilish light in his eyes that remain concealed by the orange mess on his head. Yuki. The gentle princess. He began to wonder if her character fit the name. Then from his side came the voice of his teacher, he nodded, "Yes yes, to the desk then, he says," he self narrated with a wide smile. He took not only two steps, or was it three and a half? Then a girl walked through the door. Another dark-haired one. Bluebird, he thought. He smiled at her and when she decided to sit in the middle of the room, he watched her. Aw, he wanted that spot, he liked the middle it was always so...central. He did not frown but instead moved to sit right next to her left side. "Hello there! I'm Cato," he extended a gloved hand for a handshake as always since that's what people did, right? Hehe, it didn't matter!

▷ ▶ ✙ ◀ ◁

Coffin Man

thdreamer

Akari Ayame

Nerdy Oatmeal

Xpherix Xiedos

Shady Connoisseur

Akari Ayame

Distinct Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:57 am

Xpherix Xiedos

thdreamer

Nerdy Oatmeal

User Image
Aka Fubuki
Yuki Miyagi

Aka nodded at the teachers words as he greeted her stating that it was a pleasure to meet her before he instructed the orange haired boy named Cato to find a seat, it was then a new student entered the room who immediately went for a desk, the moment the door opened and the new face hurried in Yuki's eyes that were once fixed on the window by her side worked their ways towards the girl who had just came in and took a seat in the middle of the room and took out her books for class before the Cato boy went to greet her Just when will we start the lesson? she asked herself in thought as her eyes glanced back at the window by her seat

Song Playing
Cycerin-Winterbliss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:59 am
User Image

□■Danielle Byte■□
~~~~~~~"Dex"

Dex hadn't noticed the boy sit next to her and was, instead, absorbed in her own thoughts as she often would be when alone. She jumped in surprise, not expecting anyone to say hello to her at all, and looked at the boy - Cato, apparently. "Oh! Hello, I'm Dex." She replied with a smile and shook his hand kindly. She noticed that his eyes were covered by his bangs which she saw as slightly odd... But, then again, who was she to judge? "Nice to meet you Cato." Dex said as she let go of his hand.

Where am I?: English Class
With whom?: Cato and two strangers
Out.Of.Circuits.:

Xpherix Xiedos

thdreamer

Akari Ayame

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100

Akari Ayame

Distinct Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:21 am

Xpherix Xiedos

thdreamer

Nerdy Oatmeal

Dimon Valor Cross

Dreamatic

NicholasEl

User Image
Aka Fubuki
Yuki Miyagi

Aka stood silent in the class room, her calm yet almost emotionless facial expression now changing into something obviously a bit more impatient as she awaited the lesson to resume though nothing yet had happened It's already been about thirteen minutes since I walked into the class she thought to herself as she let out a low yet long frustrated sigh and shook her head For this whole wait I could have been back at the dorm getting some sleep she thought to herself as she looked back at the class then once again back to the window she sat by

Song Playing
Cycerin-Winterbliss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:41 pm
FelixAdams
English Teacher

User Image

Felix glanced over at the door when another student walked through the door. He watched as she sat down, he glanced down at his lesson then back up when he heard Cato's voice. He had completely forgotten to introduce himself. He felt his face flush with embarassment. "Ah, well I'm Mr. Adams. " he said with a smile. He glanced over at Yuki when he heard her sigh. Oh dear! I must not be going at a fast enough pace! I better hurry and start the lesson! He glanced down at his papers then back up at his students and smiled warmly. "Well I was waiting for more students to come in, but it's already 15 minutes into class, so I'm not sure that they are coming. So, would you three like to begin the lesson?" he asked.""

Xpherix Xiedos

Akari Ayame

[quotw="Nerdy Oatmeal"]  

thdreamer

Alien Genius

13,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:01 pm
Nerdy Oatmeal

thdreamer

Akari Ayame

User Image

Vincent slowly made his way into the classroom. his footsteps light as a feather as he approached the back of the classroom, where he sat down in a desk near the back, where he normally preferred. he hated first days...finding the room number that matched his schedule was a pain in the a** for him. hopefully it would not count as a tardy due to the confusion. but at least he would know where to go. with that in mind, he crossed his tattooed arms together, leaned back in his seat and sighed. he closed his eyes and remembered that he had forgotten his back pack. after letting out a slightly frustrated sigh, he snapped his fingers, causing his violet eyes to glow a dark flame. beside his desk, a very small inferno which emitted nothing but an icy cold chill erupted. in an instant however, the flames disappeared, revealing his designer book bag. he then let a small grin appear on his lips, hiding the fact that he was in pain from his powers...oh well...should have been prepared for that I suppose... he thought to himself as the flames faded from his violet hues.  
☆Classes☆

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff