Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
ru paul looks like a turtle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NagisaLovesSwimming

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:31 pm
so recently i got into ru paul's drag race. anyone here watch it? of this season, my fav is Langanja Estranja.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:36 pm
NagisaLovesSwimming

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gurl, no.

NagisaLovesSwimming
of this season, my fav is Langanja Estranja.

User Image

On the fur real though, I've been watching it from day one all the way back to season 1. I know a real queen when I see one, and Langanja was just not ready. Like the others said, she was being really fake through out the competition, and Ru saw right through her little act. I like her at first, but after all he tantrums and break downs it just got to much.

Karmerruk
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lady Ravenscroft

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:52 am
Karmerruk
NagisaLovesSwimming

Gurl, no.

NagisaLovesSwimming

User Image

On the fur real though, I've been watching it from day one all the way back to season 1. I know a real queen when I see one, and Langanja was just not ready. Like the others said, she was being really fake through out the competition, and Ru saw right through her little act. I like her at first, but after all he tantrums and break downs it just got to much.

^^^^
I agree. Laganja was way to over sensitive, and emotional. I'd have to say that my top 3 queens were Bianca, Adore, Joslyn.
My least 3 fav. queens would be Laganja, Darrien, courtney Act.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:43 am
Lady Ravenscroft
Karmerruk
NagisaLovesSwimming

Gurl, no.

NagisaLovesSwimming

User Image

^^^^
I agree. Laganja was way to over sensitive, and emotional. I'd have to say that my top 3 queens were Bianca, Adore, Joslyn.

I LOVE this show. It's the only reason I even have cable. I loved Bianca, Adore, Vivacious, and Courtney. I wish Vivacious got to show more looks. I couldn't stand Laganja.  

TheSlayerKills

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:09 am
TheSlayerKills
Lady Ravenscroft
Karmerruk
NagisaLovesSwimming

Gurl, no.

NagisaLovesSwimming

User Image

^^^^

I LOVE this show. It's the only reason I even have cable. I loved Bianca, Adore, Vivacious, and Courtney. I wish Vivacious got to show more looks. I couldn't stand Laganja.

You needn't cable to watch this show, LogoTV's website hosts episodes shortly after they air.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:08 pm
TheSlayerKills
Lady Ravenscroft
Karmerruk
NagisaLovesSwimming

Gurl, no.

NagisaLovesSwimming

User Image

^^^^

I didnt like Vivacious, she was really busted for someone who has been doing drag for a long time. (Just like Kelly Mantel No T no Shade...) And I thought that Courtney was way too into herself, Just because shes almost as famous as RuPaul, dosent mean that she should have acted the way she did.  

Lady Ravenscroft

TheSlayerKills

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:46 pm
Lady Ravenscroft

I didnt like Vivacious, she was really busted for someone who has been doing drag for a long time. (Just like Kelly Mantel No T no Shade...) And I thought that Courtney was way too into herself, Just because shes almost as famous as RuPaul, dosent mean that she should have acted the way she did.

I liked Vivacious's style and thought it was interesting. She wasn't polished but her scene wasn't a polished bunch. I liked a different perspective on what drag can be. I agree Courtney had some moments that she was into herself but I liked what she did on the show overall. Her runway with the wings won me over.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:48 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao

You needn't cable to watch this show, LogoTV's website hosts episodes shortly after they air.

I can't wait that long! But, that's good to know. I thought it was only their app that they load the episodes to. I think last season they did that or maybe I just didn't check the right spot on their website.  

TheSlayerKills

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:33 pm
TheSlayerKills
Der Fluch des Pharao

I can't wait that long! But, that's good to know. I thought it was only their app that they load the episodes to. I think last season they did that or maybe I just didn't check the right spot on their website.

Nope. They loaded up everything to their site too. That's where i watched it. I'm too lazy to catch it's scheduled time. And it was usually up that same day.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:35 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao
TheSlayerKills
Der Fluch des Pharao

Nope. They loaded up everything to their site too. That's where i watched it. I'm too lazy to catch it's scheduled time. And it was usually up that same day.

That's good to know! I may end up canceling my cable now considering their equipment sucks and deleted all my past RuPaul episodes I had recorded. crying  

TheSlayerKills

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100

Lady Ravenscroft

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:50 pm
TheSlayerKills
Lady Ravenscroft

I liked Vivacious's style and thought it was interesting. She wasn't polished but her scene wasn't a polished bunch. I liked a different perspective on what drag can be. I agree Courtney had some moments that she was into herself but I liked what she did on the show overall. Her runway with the wings won me over.

Well I guess your right, but Courtney was really annoying. Yes, she was polished, but she shouldn't have had the attitude that she was the bees knees.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Bendelacreme. She was really funny, and her Snatch game celebrity, Dame Maggie Smith was hilarious.

I also didnt like Trinity's Attitude. she went into the competition talking herself down, so she didnt have the confidence that she needed to win. But Her lip-synchs were flawless.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:48 pm
Lady Ravenscroft
TheSlayerKills
Lady Ravenscroft

Well I guess your right, but Courtney was really annoying. Yes, she was polished, but she shouldn't have had the attitude that she was the bees knees.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Bendelacreme. She was really funny, and her Snatch game celebrity, Dame Maggie Smith was hilarious.

I also didnt like Trinity's Attitude. she went into the competition talking herself down, so she didnt have the confidence that she needed to win. But Her lip-synchs were flawless.

Bendelacreme's snatch game was amazing. I liked hers and Bianca's the most from that season. I would have liked to seen the whole taping of that challenge instead of just what was aired. I like when untucked shows more like they did with Willam's Jessica Simpson.

I've noticed that the queens either come in way too confident or not confident enough. So few seem to be able to be confident in themselves without coming off negatively.  

TheSlayerKills

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100

TheSlayerKills

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:25 pm
Has anyone caught the 30 minute preview on Logo's website?  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games