bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:36 pm
User ImageOne might think that Kardas was a pleasant enough lion. After all, his pelt evoked a sense of a warm summer breeze, of lush savanna grasses gently swaying and carefree cubhood days.

If Kardas were to wear his personality on his pelt, he would have chosen something black. Something foul. Something slashed with red. Something that brought to mind the scent of blood, endless nights and rumbling thunder.

Such a shame, then, that he could not wear his personality on his pelt. His posture was warning enough, really, that he was not the most welcoming thrall in the pride; he was not one who would follow orders easily. Kardas stalked through the pride, a perpetual scowl painted on his features, almost as if he dared anyone to approach him.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image Kini sighed. It had only been recently since she had won her battle and gained acceptance into Stormborn pride. She still hadn't come across the male who fought with her in order to get in. Oh well, lucky for her there was many things to do and see around here. If only she knew what to start with...maybe locating a den would be best. Kini's face transformed into a frown at the idea of finding an area unclaimed. Certainly looked busy enough where she stood.

A flash of blue and white caught her eye and she was drawn in. The lion looked like a male... ah yes. A turn of the head revealed his mane. Tarakini had seen nothing like him before and damned if she was going to let him get away from her now. His face said it all. The "******** off" was heavily implied, but that wasn't going to stop her now. She was in range now and her green eyes narrowed in delight.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:07 pm
Tara de Draiocht
Oh lawd I think this is going to be fun!

Kardas had lived as a rogue long enough to recognize that he was being watched. The itch along his spine alerted him, and he paused his aggressive walk long enough that he could peer around in hopes of catching his audience in the act.

Pale, pale blue clashed with rich green, and Kardas narrowed his eyes at the female. His muzzle twitched with annoyance, teeth flashing, and he lifted one brow as if to ask a simple question.

The ******** are you looking at?

Every inch of him oozed hostility. His mane bristled, the hairs along his back ridged, and that sneer was locked in place. He didn't approach the female, but merely stood where he was - and waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:40 pm
Ooooh aren't you wrapped up in sass and aggression! Deciding to push buttons Kini raised her brow in return as if to say 'nothing much' and didn't stop until she was near enough to see all his pretty features. "Why hello there handsome." She flashed her sharp teeth in a smile, whether it was a sign of aggression or happiness it could be hard to interpret. "You been around here long?" Kini tried some small talk to see what the other would do as she circled her prey. Maybe the male would be her conquest certainly was a pretty one...easy on the eyes for sure. "I'm new myself. Interesting place this Stormborn."

Living with the Stormborns had made Tarakini realize, regardless if she had been recently joined, if you want something than go for it. Take no prisoners. The question now was taking (capture) him fast or slow. A willing partner was more fun than one that had to be forced. She wasn't one for coercing, it wasn't her thing when it came to passion. When it came to fighting on the hand that was another thing. Coercing was needed. That was survival.

pinchmonster
heheh (: sorry went to eat dinner! Never done an rp like this XD; so..

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:55 pm
Tara de Draiocht
XD <3
Now, while Kardas was undeniably an a**, there was also something to be said for flattery. He knew he was unique to look at. He'd been coveted by females in the past; this was nothing new to him. It made him feel validated, in truth. Worth something.

However, there was something in the eyes of the female that circled him, something that made him feel like it was dinnertime and he was on the menu. Kardas had encountered females who were bold and brash, but usually their intentions were made perfectly clear.

This one was different.

"Long enough," Kardas grunted, watching her as she circled him. Long enough to know that he was in no position to turn down a female who demanded anything of him. Long enough to know that if she was, indeed, freeborn... well, she could certainly do as she liked and no one would think twice of it.

"Interesting place? I guess you could say so. Were you taken, or did you come willingly?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:59 am
Kini circled in tighter. Her body brushed against his lightly before coming to a full stop in front where her green eyes meet his icy-sky blue. "Oh I see," Kini let out a cheeky grin. "Maybe you can show me around? If you've been here long enough." Her face all innocent and doe like. Kini could use some company. "I still haven't found a den yet sadly. Maybe you can help me with that?" Possibly christen the place. Her thoughts came out wicked and almost wrong with how easy she was being. Maybe it was her maternal clock pushing her for family. It was only logical for her act this way. Mother nature and all that. Scary thoughts. Distract. Distract.

His next question made her pause while flexing her claws, "I came here willingly to be honest." Her tone almost bored before it turned wicked. " I was tired of the rogue lands and wanted something different for myself. When I first came here I bagged myself a captain. It was almost too easy to win the challenge and get entrance into this pride. What about yourself?" Kini was still new to the pride and its ways. She was still learning the dynamics. The inner workings and relationships of the clan were nothing like she had seen in the rogue lands.

pinchmonster
[= too much? XD; i can fix it around if so. This type of attitude is not what im use to writing (usually writes timid/romantic/goofy things)[/quote]

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:34 pm
Tara de Draiocht
No, it's absolutely fine! XD He knows he's a pretty boy, and he appreciates a pretty lady.

Kardas watched her warily, eyes narrowing with each pass that she took around his body. The soft brush here, the gentle press there; he was not a stranger to this game, not at all. Her motives were unknown to him, which made him a little nervous, but Kardas decided that he really had nothing to lose.

"Unwillingly. I've only just returned to the pride with Captain Ru as a captive from his journey."

Kardas waved a paw, a slow, wicked smile easing into place. His voice was silky when he spoke, a low rasp as he leaned in a little close.

"I would... most obediently assist you in your search for a den."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:59 pm
Captain Ru huh? Her eyes narrowed while she wondered if this captain had been the one she fought. Kini almost opened her muzzle to question before mentally shrugging it off, it wasn't that important anyways. This Ru could have been a female for all she knew... that thought wasn't too pleasing in the least and so she got rid of it. "Oh aren't you the gentlelion-" The play on word of gentlemen. "-all manners and such. Alright then, let's get on with this and find a place." She returned his wicked grin. Tarakini cocked her head as he took in the other male. "I'm Tarakini by the way but most just call me Kini." She purred before moving away the place, what she would know in future as the thrall den, in which the male lion lounged.

pinchmonster
Good~ Good (: LOL 8D ah cockiness ;D nice

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:27 pm
Tara de Draiocht
;D

"Kardas," the sky-colored lion replied with a lack of aggression in his voice. Instead his words were coated with a rich and sinful timbre. "You may call me whatever you like, ma'am."

It was a little thrilling, to say the least, spending time with one of higher rank than he - even if she'd just earned her way into the pride, she'd beaten a Captain, and that was something worth admiration.

He picked up after her, walking a few paces behind the lioness. He kept quiet, a little distracted by the sway of her tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:49 pm
Her fur bristled slight at the tone and she tried to hide a shiver. His voice was sin and she was enjoying this interaction. She made sure to add an extra swish to her hips and she nimbly jumped over a rock. " Well Kardas, where do you suggest we go? Hm. Never-mind, we will go where our paws take us." She looked back in question not yet familiar with the ways of the pride. She paused and huffed, "Why are you behind me?" She smiled wickedly with a raised brow and followed up with another question not bothering to wait for his answer. "Are you hoping for a show? Tisk, tisk." Kini rubbed her body along his boldly before bounding off with a laugh towards the caves up ahead. "The caves look like a good area I hope."

pinchmonster
taglet

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:06 pm
Tara de Draiocht

Kardas picked up the pace and followed the lioness eagerly, chuckling to himself. What had started out as a sour day was quickly turning to something more entertaining than he'd thought. He hadn't spent time in the company of a lioness for quite some time, and so her attention was most welcome.

He briefly wondered if she knew what others would think of a lioness who birthed cubs by a thrall, should there be any. He wouldn't claim them, if there were.

He followed after the lioness, a bold laugh sounding from his throat.

"You can't blame me for enjoying a show," Kardas rumbled as he caught up to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:14 pm
Tarakini knew not of the consequences other than she knew what she wanted and to just go for it. She was new after all in this land and young as well as reckless. Sometimes when you are young you make misjudgments that affect the future. Time would tell, but for now the die had been cast and fate seemed to have set her in this path.

Tarakini let out a quiet cough laugh. "You certainly are sassy." One brow raised she continued. "I like it." She flicked her tail on the males jaw before spotting an area that looked good enough.

Maybe she could fight to keep him... it would make things a lot more interesting. Less dull around that was for sure. Then again he was fine for now and who knew if he could become more whiny in future or needy. Then again that did sound appealing too. She mentally shook her head to get back in the game so to speak. "Looks like we found a little nest.... how cozy and convenient. Follow me darling~ Seems the weather is getting colder by the minute. We could both use some warming up."

pinchmonster
QUE CHEESY LOVE SCENE BEHIND THE SCENES.

Done? or one more post up to you~

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas