Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The never ending Waltz (Lou/Amphi) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:37 pm
Amphi studied Lou's door with a very intense pair of blue eyes. As if her mind powers would just open the door by itself, as if she would just magically appear on the otherside.

She had seen glimmers of her (yes hers) old Lou at the scarentines event and wanted to keep up the momentum in anyway possible. It was hard caring so much for him and knowing he was hurting in some way.

She stared at the door longer before reaching over to knock on it, a quick three raps and then waited.

She had a plan...sorta.

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:06 pm
There was a delayed response to the rapping at the door. Ten seconds passed by with nothing but silence, followed by a loud 'slump' sound, which led to dragging footsteps approaching the door.

The shoddy slab of wood hanging on it's hinges creaked as a crack appeared, pausing momentarily before swinging the rest of the way open. There Lou was, wrapped in a striped blanket, wearing...

... Glasses?

Where the ******** had he found glasses?

"What?" The boil asked as if he was being bothered.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:12 pm
Amphi blinked as the door opened, reveling Lou in a blanket and....wow he was wearing glasses?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.......She frowned, reaching up to take them off and once they were thrown over her shoulder, she smiled at him. She didn't even seemed bothered by the fact that HE seemed bothered.

"Hi!" She looked around, "Can I come in?" Wow Amphi was being bold, brave, A RIGHT LITTLE VIXEN TODAY.

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:21 pm
Lou's eyes widened as his (more than likely stolen) glasses were carelessly tossed away.

W-w-what the...?

"Whatever." His brows furrowed as he stepped aside to invite her into the trainwreck that was now his dorm. Everything was out of place and practically trashed. Even his suit and shoes had managed to end up in a corner, still caked in mud from Scarentines.

As soon as she was in, Lou shut the door and locked it to keep any unexpected guests out (because that seemed to happen frequently), and hobbled back over to the bed that he had been laying in like a lump for the past few days. Let her do as she pleased and leave, he thought. Surely she would realize there was nothing for her here.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:28 pm
She smiled still at him, breezing past as he offered to let her in. The glasses left where they should be, on the ground. Lou didn't wear glasses, his old self did.

She even heard the little click and wondered if perhaps he was going too - She blushed that even her thoughts would go that way. It was terrible really. She was in the boils room that she cared for and well...

Luckily he just kind of went to the bed, forming some sort of mound like thing. she took in the mess around his dorm and decided to go about cleaning up some.

While Lou hibernated in his little bed cave, a half hour past before he'd feel a dip in the bed and small arms wrapping around him. His room wasn't perfect, and most of everything that was trashed was pushed up in the corner with his dirty suit. But it looked marginally better.

She rested her head on the lump and sighed. "Lou, I miss you." She murmured, "Will you go on a date with me?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:45 pm
After collapsing on his bed, Lou simply zoned out. He didn't really sleep, per se, but he could just close his eyes and focus on the emptiness he felt.

Until the feeling of emptiness was replaced with the warmth of a body next to him.

Lou couldn't have imagined a time where someone would be asking him out on a date, if he was being honest with himself, so why, of all times, did that have to be now?

He didn't want to do anything.

He didn't want to eat, he didn't want to speak, he didn't want to move. All he had wanted was to melt away, so he didn't have to deal with separating the pieces of his present life from the broken mold of the prior.

"I don't feel like it..." The vampire whined, trying to curl further into himself.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:52 pm
She tried not to feel hurt that he didn't want to go. Before, she'd have to fight to keep him AWAY from her, and now she had to fight to KEEP him with her. Her arms got tighter, trying to find a way into his little cave.

"Please?" She murmured again, "We don't even have to go far? Maybe we can make spookies here together? or walk the school yard?" She tried not to let the smile falter. "I just want to spend time with you Lou." Just a little bit of time Lou, she could be patient if you just gave her a little time.

A little of time for a lot of waiting.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 am
Lou, after a moment of silence, peered out from his blanket cocoon with one spiral eye. He wanted to say something dramatic like 'Lou's dead', but that much was pretty ******** obvious. Lou's dead? Yeah, Lou's been dead.

But he didn't really have anything edgy to say. In truth, Lou wasn't an edgy person.

And Amphi was the only person who cared about him.

That was probably the most important thing Lou had realized. There had never been a time he could remember where someone made an effort to see if he was okay.

"What do you want to do?" He finally asked reluctantly, his head popping out from under the blanket.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:13 pm
She saw it, saw one bright spiral eye and it was both creepy and endearing. she even tried to coo him out, making small noises.

SUCCESS! A full head out of the blanket pile! the reward was a very much embarassing place of kiss on his lips and a mermaid staring at him like he lit up her world. Like he was the gift from Sandy Claws she always wanted.

"I want to make spookies!" She nodded, "But we have to go to the grocery store to get the stuff? So It'll be a bit of walk and then we can come back!" She smiled brightly at him. "Is...Is that okay?"

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:30 pm
Lou secretly placed a hand over his heart when Amphi looked at him as if her day was suddenly complete. It was something he once would've cast aside as insignificant, but for some reason it made his made his chest cavity achy now.

And, you know, the unexpected kiss was nothing to scoff at.

The vampire held in a whine as she pulled away, feeling himself needing more but for once not having the audacity to ask for it. Her lips were so warm and soft and...

"Yeah... That's fine." He could handle a simple shopping trip, right? Then it was back to the gloom tomb.

Like a snake, he slipped out of his maze of blankets and stood.

In nothing but a pair of heart-covered boxers.

No big surprise there.

Lou sighed and walked into his equally disheveled closet, which used to be a neatly organized shoe haven, and grabbed a white wife-beater with a simple pair of black jeans.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:47 pm
She waited for him to move, Even standing up herself so that he could come out. What she didn't expect was...nakedness.

Soon as the covers literally hit the ground, she was staring at a scantily clad (somewhat manly slab of marble) better then twilight but you know...She didn't mean to stare and of course unknowingly her face flushed and she stuttered a little.

"I..yes..I..okay..." She turned slowly around and covered her face with her hands.

If he was ready, he'd have to retrieve her from her delusional embarrassing moments.

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:07 pm
Somewhat? Gurrrrrrrrrrrl that was one fine slab of man marble. Six pack and everything.

Lucky for her, Lou hadn't noticed her stares.

It was hard to miss her sitting there with face in hands blushing after he dressed, though.

The boil's brows raised as he approached, reaching out to move her hands away from her red cheeks. "You act like you've never seen a man in boxers before." He spoke softly. "Did I give you naughty thoughts?" There was a hint of the old playful Lou in his voice, though it was subtle.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:37 pm
"I haven't...I have." She stuttered, "I mean, I haven't for you...I mean I have seen but..." She fumbled again as he was looking at her. and then he asked about naughty thoughts and she was just....she couldn't....

"Spookies!" She jumped, "We are going to make them! Spookies, we need flour...and Chocochips and um..." She tried to tug her hands away.

She may have seen a glimpse of old Lou but it could never compete with classic Amphi syndrome...

"So...so are you ready...?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:57 pm
Well, Lou couldn't say he didn't expect as much. Still, he had felt a piecemeal of satisfaction because of her reaction alone. He wanted to keep teasing, poking, prodding at her fragile sensibilities.

... But why?

Was it him, or was it, again, the fractions of what he used to be interfering?

His large hands gently released hers, walking towards the door and opening it after a quick 'click' of the locked latch. "Lets go." He had to figure this out before it effectively ended everything he may or may not have been, he just didn't know how.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:45 pm
She was still staring at him, expecting some sort of crude comment. A demand for something she would give him in a heartbeat, if not for the flailing and embarrassing red of her face first off.

She too, wanted him to find out what made him..himself. She just didn't know how to do it. And she was too scared that he would push her away to bring it up.

She hadn't realized how dependent she had come to him for his friendship and for...well more.

"O...Oh okay." she tried to straighten herself, and defluff herself from being riled up, stepping out in front of him. Her troubled frown disappeared under a shy uncertainity, and she stuck close to the vampire to make sure he wouldn't run away or turn into bats and disappear.

"have....have you been going to classes?" She was graduated now, so she didn't attend classes but, she assumed Lou did.

Sexy Cocaine

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces