Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
Bruce Wayne's Birthday Masquerade Ball[Open Rp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ana Pavati

Married Wife

8,275 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:42 pm
FuriousStyles
As they blended in with the gas and smoke, Furious commanded his power ring to bend the light around them and render them invisible from the sight of everyone else. He started speaking mentally to Ana through their psychic rapport Ana, remain calm and still. We can not draw attention to ourselves. Let's just listen for a while and see how this plays out. I have already opened a line of communication to the Watch Tower. The Red Tornado and J'onn J'onzz are on standby and ready to teleport in if they are needed. I want to see how Bruce handles this situation without his other role

Ana replied to Furious through their shared link, "I wouldn't dare react just yet. I'd like to know what exactly I'm facing, not being blinded by smoke. I'm receiving a lot of confused and outraged thoughts from others before they pass out. Do you think that Lex Luthor would orchestrate something like this to prove a point?" She frowned as she stood there by his side, shielded from the others. Surely the gas would subside and allow them a better viewing as to what was going on throughout the ballroom. That bad feeling she felt earlier, had returned sharply. Having a bad feeling that this gas attack being released was only the first wave. Dreading on what was coming next.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:51 am
Deathstroke Mercenary

The gas wasn't effecting Slade as fast as it was effecting Oliver, his full facial mask slowed the ventilation. But He saw Oliver was about to pass out, he could easily kill him now and get rid of this loose end in their operation. But he Didn't. He Followed Oliver out of the door but while they run he whispered to his snipers via his communicator, "I want eyes in that ball room, take out any Talons that you can but don't touch Wayne and don't touch the clown."

Upon reaching open air, Oliver coughed, hacked and gagged. The further away from the mansion he was the better. "Dammit!" Standing in a bent over tripod position as he regathered his senses as well as breathing. Feeling as if someone had slipped him a GHB, better known as a rufie. He was very disoriented which he did not like. While catching his breath he froze, raising his head and glancing back at the dance hall. Thea was in there! Selena Kyle had made mentioning of her being there. Swearing worse, under his breath. He didn't even consider trying to find her in that thick smoke. Even if he had tried he would have eventually passed out. Glancing over at Slade who seemed perfectly fine, he shook his head. "I don't think this is what the big boss would be doing. This isn't Amanda's style." Oliver had dealt with Amanda Waller before he signed up. Whoever was doing this was an amateur at best. However, this person or persons did manage to get everyone's attention, just the wrong way. One way or another, Oliver would find a way once the place was vented enough to go back inside to look for his sister Thea. Right now he was buying time.  

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:20 am
GL_drake rayner
drake smiled "of course there is. its funny alien races claim to be so much smarter then we are but they fight for the same reasons," drake was prepared to make another flirty comment when the stuff hit the fan. drake held his breath and then made a mask for himself, sara and barry to protect them from the gas. drake knew the situation and the first thing he thought to do was just wait and see what these two would do, the second would be to see what deatstroke would do

Such a charmer, she thought, grinning. She was actually enjoying this conversation with Drake. It was when she was about to reply she noticed she felt light headed and couldn't exactly explain why. "Wow... do you feel?" She felt loopy. Sara knew she had not had anything to drink. Catching herself to not loose balance as Drake did something to her then. In the affect of loosing her footing, she did place her hand upon Drake's shoulder to help keep her balance. Looking at Drake apologetic, "I apologize, I suddenly felt light headed for no reason. Drake? W-what's going on?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:24 pm
Sonic Cry
GL_drake rayner
drake smiled "of course there is. its funny alien races claim to be so much smarter then we are but they fight for the same reasons," drake was prepared to make another flirty comment when the stuff hit the fan. drake held his breath and then made a mask for himself, sara and barry to protect them from the gas. drake knew the situation and the first thing he thought to do was just wait and see what these two would do, the second would be to see what deatstroke would do

Such a charmer, she thought, grinning. She was actually enjoying this conversation with Drake. It was when she was about to reply she noticed she felt light headed and couldn't exactly explain why. "Wow... do you feel?" She felt loopy. Sara knew she had not had anything to drink. Catching herself to not loose balance as Drake did something to her then. In the affect of loosing her footing, she did place her hand upon Drake's shoulder to help keep her balance. Looking at Drake apologetic, "I apologize, I suddenly felt light headed for no reason. Drake? W-what's going on?"
drake did a perimeter scan, or at least what he could do with all the gas, he spotted some figures moving in on selected targets "it looks like wayne is under attack and it sounds like he wants us all to bail, probably a liability that a bunch of super humans are at a party in disguise with whats going on. the good news is i work for the government and everyone knows who i am so i can fight." drake looked at her up and down, not in the same way he would've 10 minuets ago, less of a check out more of a gauge. "you look like a woman who can handle herself and i know barry can handle himself so what we have to figure out is our next step" drake taking charge of a situation was never a thing that happened very often, but ever since the DC situation alot has changed. he made sure the 3 oxygen masks he crated were working in top condition, as long as he was concentrating they would be standing "the best course of action would be to find slade Wilson, i work with him and he's one of the best soldiers i've ever met  

GL_drake rayner

The Littlest Arrow

Fashionable Hunter

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:56 pm
Battling Bowman
Deathstroke Mercenary

The gas wasn't effecting Slade as fast as it was effecting Oliver, his full facial mask slowed the ventilation. But He saw Oliver was about to pass out, he could easily kill him now and get rid of this loose end in their operation. But he Didn't. He Followed Oliver out of the door but while they run he whispered to his snipers via his communicator, "I want eyes in that ball room, take out any Talons that you can but don't touch Wayne and don't touch the clown."

Upon reaching open air, Oliver coughed, hacked and gagged. The further away from the mansion he was the better. "Dammit!" Standing in a bent over tripod position as he regathered his senses as well as breathing. Feeling as if someone had slipped him a GHB, better known as a rufie. He was very disoriented which he did not like. While catching his breath he froze, raising his head and glancing back at the dance hall. Thea was in there! Selena Kyle had made mentioning of her being there. Swearing worse, under his breath. He didn't even consider trying to find her in that thick smoke. Even if he had tried he would have eventually passed out. Glancing over at Slade who seemed perfectly fine, he shook his head. "I don't think this is what the big boss would be doing. This isn't Amanda's style." Oliver had dealt with Amanda Waller before he signed up. Whoever was doing this was an amateur at best. However, this person or persons did manage to get everyone's attention, just the wrong way. One way or another, Oliver would find a way once the place was vented enough to go back inside to look for his sister Thea. Right now he was buying time.

As his mind flashed to her she he could see her staggering to the door her long dress gathered up in her hand pressed to her nose trying to breath though the fabric. It worked some but as she hit the open air and tried to breath the gas already in her lungs pushed into her bloodstream. "Ollie." she called out staggering a few feet tripping on the front steps she fell down the rest of them, her tiny frame not able to process the gas like the men at the party. She tried to push herself up fighting to stay conscious and find her brother as she coughed violently trying to clear her lungs as the world spun and her legs refused to try and lift her again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:16 pm
GL_drake rayner
drake did a perimeter scan, or at least what he could do with all the gas, he spotted some figures moving in on selected targets "it looks like wayne is under attack and it sounds like he wants us all to bail, probably a liability that a bunch of super humans are at a party in disguise with whats going on. the good news is i work for the government and everyone knows who i am so i can fight." drake looked at her up and down, not in the same way he would've 10 minuets ago, less of a check out more of a gauge. "you look like a woman who can handle herself and i know barry can handle himself so what we have to figure out is our next step" drake taking charge of a situation was never a thing that happened very often, but ever since the DC situation alot has changed. he made sure the 3 oxygen masks he crated were working in top condition, as long as he was concentrating they would be standing "the best course of action would be to find slade Wilson, i work with him and he's one of the best soldiers i've ever met

Sara eye balled Drake then, with an 'are you serious' expression. She could tell he was measuring her up between their little fancy trio. "What people say truly is a fact. 'Tis a small world indeed. A soldier?" Now that she thought about it, she thought she saw Slade Wilson earlier, but didn't think too much of it. Seeing him again was going to be interesting. "I think I saw the man you are talking about. The soldier? I believe he was sitting at the bar with Oliver Queen just before all hell broke loose." She was quite the observer. Looking between Barry and Drake then. Wondering what Mr. Quiet (Barry Allen) was thinking during this ordeal. Wondering still how she could breathe. She didn't know how, but it appeared Drake was the one who had provided a breathing apparatus for not just herself but Barry as well. Was this.. magic? At Drake's mentioning super humans might be in disguise at the party. Definitely caught her attention. She was apparently dealing with a different league of people here. Pointing in the general direction of where the bar was. In the process of pointing that way she could see an open doorway leading out. "Think it's possible they went out that way?" Keeping her voice down, so not to draw attention.  

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

GL_drake rayner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:51 pm
Sonic Cry
GL_drake rayner

Sara eye balled Drake then, with an 'are you serious' expression. She could tell he was measuring her up between their little fancy trio. "What people say truly is a fact. 'Tis a small world indeed. A soldier?" Now that she thought about it, she thought she saw Slade Wilson earlier, but didn't think too much of it. Seeing him again was going to be interesting. "I think I saw the man you are talking about. The soldier? I believe he was sitting at the bar with Oliver Queen just before all hell broke loose." She was quite the observer. Looking between Barry and Drake then. Wondering what Mr. Quiet (Barry Allen) was thinking during this ordeal. Wondering still how she could breathe. She didn't know how, but it appeared Drake was the one who had provided a breathing apparatus for not just herself but Barry as well. Was this.. magic? At Drake's mentioning super humans might be in disguise at the party. Definitely caught her attention. She was apparently dealing with a different league of people here. Pointing in the general direction of where the bar was. In the process of pointing that way she could see an open doorway leading out. "Think it's possible they went out that way?" Keeping her voice down, so not to draw attention.
drake at this point wondered if he was giving her too much information, it wasn't like he was giving away secret identities but still. women were always a slight weakness, beautiful women were full on kryptonite and he would just about say anything "they could be in that area but there is no way he is running, its not his style and he's always got a plan." drake could use his power ring to fight but he was keeping the masks up, but there was always a back up plan. whenever drake was anywhere he wasn't expected to be using his power he had his hidden wrist blades on, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a dagger."i don't think non lethal will get us out of this situation. i don't usually take this route but here..." he put his hand out to give her the dagger "...if you can use one we mat need to. our goal is to get out of here or find slade and fight, its your choice"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:22 pm
Battling Bowman
Deathstroke Mercenary

The Littlest Arrow
As his mind flashed to her she he could see her staggering to the door her long dress gathered up in her hand pressed to her nose trying to breath though the fabric. It worked some but as she hit the open air and tried to breath the gas already in her lungs pushed into her bloodstream. "Ollie." she called out staggering a few feet tripping on the front steps she fell down the rest of them, her tiny frame not able to process the gas like the men at the party. She tried to push herself up fighting to stay conscious and find her brother as she coughed violently trying to clear her lungs as the world spun and her legs refused to try and lift her again.

Oliver heard shuffling footsteps stumbling over one another. Which was followed by the sound of rustling material and coughing. Directing his vision over in the direction he heard the commotion. It was then that he saw Thea collapsing down a set of steps. " ! " Oliver used a hand signal gesturing to his sister who had fallen. He wasn't abandoning Slade, but he was damn sure going to make sure that Thea would be out of harms way. Moving as swiftly as he possibly could over to where Thea had fallen along the steps of the stairs. Before she was given an amount of time to protest, let alone speak. Oliver had lifted Thea up with ease, moving her back over to where he and Slade had originally been standing away from the mansion that was covered in a blanket of gas. Setting Thea down along a stone bench, by a nearby water fountain. He knew that the area they were in presently. Thea would be able to breathe a little better here. Cursing under his breath. He was ready to kick some major a**, to whomever the hell it was that decided to crash this party. However, he made sure that he kept his temper in check for the time being. Glancing over his shoulder at Slade who remained motionless for the time being, Oliver couldn't help but feel that he knew something. Finally breaking the silence, as he kept his voice at a minimum level. "Feel like filling in the party here, Slade? I know I personally want to kick someone's a** right now." So much for keeping his temper in check. It was more than apparent that Oliver Queen was absolutely livid with the situation.  

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:52 pm
Ana Pavati
FuriousStyles
As they blended in with the gas and smoke, Furious commanded his power ring to bend the light around them and render them invisible from the sight of everyone else. He started speaking mentally to Ana through their psychic rapport Ana, remain calm and still. We can not draw attention to ourselves. Let's just listen for a while and see how this plays out. I have already opened a line of communication to the Watch Tower. The Red Tornado and J'onn J'onzz are on standby and ready to teleport in if they are needed. I want to see how Bruce handles this situation without his other role

Ana replied to Furious through their shared link, "I wouldn't dare react just yet. I'd like to know what exactly I'm facing, not being blinded by smoke. I'm receiving a lot of confused and outraged thoughts from others before they pass out. Do you think that Lex Luthor would orchestrate something like this to prove a point?" She frowned as she stood there by his side, shielded from the others. Surely the gas would subside and allow them a better viewing as to what was going on throughout the ballroom. That bad feeling she felt earlier, had returned sharply. Having a bad feeling that this gas attack being released was only the first wave. Dreading on what was coming next.

Still communicating telepathically with Ana and the both of them still remaining unseen. Furious studied the scenario and using his analytical thinking he surmised what was going on and started to tell Ana his thoughts "This is not the usual tactics of someone like Luthor, or even Waller for that matter. This was personal! Who ever these attackers are, this is all about them attacking Bruce! The added addition of the Joker is the wild card plain and simple. Why is The Joker protecting Bruce Wayne? It makes no sense, unless The Joker knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman! Which is impossible, unless something has occurred between them that Bruce never told anyone. Then that would be his reason for protecting him. The Joker wanted no one but himself to destroy Batman! He has this sick sense of respect for Batman. They are like the yin and yang. I suggest we stay how we are and not make a move until this plays out more. We need to learn more about these attackers and why The Joker is even here."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:17 am
Battling Bowman
Battling Bowman
Deathstroke Mercenary

The Littlest Arrow

Thea Let him pick her up wrapping her arms around his neck as she couched the gas out of her lungs closing her eyes so she could make the world stop spinning. She lay back on the bench as he set her on the bench but she firmly held his hand not wanting him to leave her side just yet as she took in gasps of fresh air her hands shaking just slightly from the craziness of it all. hearing Ollie ask Slade what he knew she opened her burning eyes to look at him aswell looking for any kind of answer she could find.  

The Littlest Arrow

Fashionable Hunter

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Streaker 200

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:20 am
GL_drake rayner
drake at this point wondered if he was giving her too much information, it wasn't like he was giving away secret identities but still. women were always a slight weakness, beautiful women were full on kryptonite and he would just about say anything "they could be in that area but there is no way he is running, its not his style and he's always got a plan." drake could use his power ring to fight but he was keeping the masks up, but there was always a back up plan. whenever drake was anywhere he wasn't expected to be using his power he had his hidden wrist blades on, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a dagger."i don't think non lethal will get us out of this situation. i don't usually take this route but here..." he put his hand out to give her the dagger "...if you can use one we mat need to. our goal is to get out of here or find slade and fight, its your choice"

Should she tell him? Shaking her head, as she decided to take a different approach about Slade Wilson. Keeping her voice low still as they discussed their options. "A soldier never runs from a fight that's true. But if his or her life is placed into a position where it can become life threatening, they retreat and regroup to a better spot. So they might possibly get an advantage point to see everything that's going on, if they're lucky." Gesturing towards the open door leading to the outside by the bar again, "My suggestion that they might of possibly departed through that door out into the fresh air so they can have the ability to breath again and think with a clear head? Sounds like a tactic that any foot soldier would do." Seeing Drake wanted to take command of the situation, she figured she'd add in her two cents on the matter. "I mean, I'm just a woman, a civilian. What do I know about battle tactics in situations such as this?" Since in a way Drake was passing her off as some ignorant civilian didn't help that she was a woman, that gave her two strikes at least for now. Watching him hand her a dagger, taking the blade offered. At least she had enough sense to hold the weapon by the hilt and not the pointy end. "I vote we find your soldier like I suggested. I don't want to fight unless I have too." Glancing down at her gown, she smiled in a sarcastic mannerism. Fighting in a ballroom gown wouldn't get her anywhere. She'd have to shimmy down to her knickers before she could put up a fight. Something Sara would only do as a last resort.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:18 pm
Sonic Cry
GL_drake rayner

Should she tell him? Shaking her head, as she decided to take a different approach about Slade Wilson. Keeping her voice low still as they discussed their options. "A soldier never runs from a fight that's true. But if his or her life is placed into a position where it can become life threatening, they retreat and regroup to a better spot. So they might possibly get an advantage point to see everything that's going on, if they're lucky." Gesturing towards the open door leading to the outside by the bar again, "My suggestion that they might of possibly departed through that door out into the fresh air so they can have the ability to breath again and think with a clear head? Sounds like a tactic that any foot soldier would do." Seeing Drake wanted to take command of the situation, she figured she'd add in her two cents on the matter. "I mean, I'm just a woman, a civilian. What do I know about battle tactics in situations such as this?" Since in a way Drake was passing her off as some ignorant civilian didn't help that she was a woman, that gave her two strikes at least for now. Watching him hand her a dagger, taking the blade offered. At least she had enough sense to hold the weapon by the hilt and not the pointy end. "I vote we find your soldier like I suggested. I don't want to fight unless I have too." Glancing down at her gown, she smiled in a sarcastic mannerism. Fighting in a ballroom gown wouldn't get her anywhere. She'd have to shimmy down to her knickers before she could put up a fight. Something Sara would only do as a last resort.
drake took her point into consideration, they had to get outside "we can get out doors and then we can figure out where Mr.wilsion may be." they weren't close to the door so drake had a plan, he covered the 3 of them in a protective bubble and blew a hole in the nearest wall "I CAN PAY FOR THAT" he said as he floated them out into the open air. he put them on ground and did a quick perimeter scan, he knew this wasn't the time for what he was about to say but he did anyway "you know miss lance, im hoping that after we get out of this terrible situation you and i could get to know each other better" just when he thought he might have grown up a bit recently, he was far from it  

GL_drake rayner

Talon_TheNew52

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:08 pm
Dr Amanda Blake Waller

Soon after the talon was done speaking he received a call."It is done."The talon then hanged up and shouted."Boys its time to go!"

Amazon Princess Diana

The three talons started to advance towards the woman's position closing in on her but then hearing the command they decided to stop and began to leave."I guess our fun is cut short maybe next time darling...Oh and tell Bruce to check on his beloved butler for us hahahaha.."

The White Duke of Death

Joker misunderstood Roses reaction.Rose was not surprise in fear but surprise in the fact that joker would ever come to the aid of Bruce or as The Court Of Owls know him as Batman.He tighten his teeth"Joker don't you act so high an..."He was cut off by the command of the other talon."...But what about Wayne."The talon responded."...Don't worry about it its taking care of..""Well i guess were done here Joker...He turned around a walked away as the lights in the Ball cut off when they cut back on no talon was in sight not even Rose but Rose didn't leave he simply entered the restroom and changed back into his previous clothes and blended back into the Ball.

(sorry i took long was waiting on Batman to answer.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:57 pm
Talon_TheNew52

Guardian of Gotham

The Joker sneered at the pompous assassins before they disappeared. "Hmph. Talk about an anticlimax. There is no way we can end it on such a dull note!" He looked to Bruce and then to the people that were unconscious slowly beginning to wake up. He smirked and continued his parody of the Phantom of the Opera, dressed in his very own Red Death Masquerade outfit. "Why so Silent, good Messieurs? Did you think that I had Left you for Good~? hehehheheh Did you miss me Dear Messieurs~?" He could not finish the line before entering a fit of giggles and helping Bruce up, only to plop him back down at a chair. "Wakey wakey my honored guests! I know I know those Talons were a total snore fest, but fret not! I am you're entertainment for the remainder of the evening!" He clapped his hands and multiple men dressed in suits wearing masks that escaped the knockout gas reentered the room, pulling out MSGs from their suits. "Now now don't worry yourselves, I'm not hear to harm you, If I did this Red Death thing would be even funnier! Hmm I should write that down....... oh! ANYWHO! I am hear tonight to honor our esteemed host, Mister Wayne! The one man willing to stand up for freaks like myself! And since I am Mister Wayne's Biggest fan, I found it CRIMINAL to not show up and serve as his jester for the evening! To make him smile and to entertain you all on this beautiful night! However as you just saw there are SOME who would rather see people like me locked up, chained or even executed! People like... Senator Nelson!" With the sue, two of the Joker's men dragged the Senator, tied up, in front of the Joker. "Funny how people like this hide when there is trouble and are more than willing to let people like ME handle the heavy lifting..until the threat is over and only feces starts spewing from their mouths." He chuckled and drew his sword, still covered in the blood of a few talons. "Unfortunately, while Mister Wayne is very much right in that these people need to have a more open view on us "Meta Humans," Some people just can't be reasoned with, and need to be put down like the dogs they are hehehehehe...Mister Senator! You Stand accused of Discrimination towards a distinct group of American citizens and wish to see them locked away if they choose to not risk their lives serving as the Government's attack dogs! The Punishment for such a crime..is DEATH! How do you plea?" He had a twisted glare in his eye, he either fully supported Bruce Wayne's stance to fight the government or there was some ulterior motive, no one could tell when it came to him. He looked over to Bruce and smirked waiting to hear the Senator's plea.  

The White Duke of Death

Deathstroke Mercenary

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:10 pm
Battling Bowman

GL_drake rayner

Slade looked to Queen and answered his question quickly. "That won't be necessary, Mister Queen...I have eyes in the building." He then activated his communicator. "Tell me what you see, alpha1." The sniper replied quickly. "Lost visual for a minute, talons are gone but the clown has Senator Nelson. Drake just blew his cover and flew out of the west wing with a couple of girls in tow." Slade gritted his teeth. He knew what the Joker was playing at, and what is worse is that the plan would be beneficial. The problem was that Slade couldn't let Oliver be here to stop it. It sickened Slade so some degree, but he would not mourn for the Senator. "The Talons are gone...My snipers can Neutralize the clown, he is the reason I'm hear tonight anyway. But I need you to start evacuating the area of everyone not still stuck in the manor.. We need to form a perimeter and I can't work with civilians trying to crowd around to see what happens. And it doesn't help us that Mister Rayner had to play show off and literally fly out of the roof of the building and blow his damn cover...are you clear on your orders, Queen?"  
The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games