Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
Bruce Wayne's Birthday Masquerade Ball[Open Rp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amazon Princess Diana

Loyal Gaian

4,425 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:28 am
Guardian of Gotham
Amazon Princess Diana

Bruce could see her from a mile away. The first of the key people he had hoped would arrive. Much like her, Bruce blended in with the crowd, the mask he wore helped with that. As he reached the area where the quartet were playing he tapped Diana on her shoulder. May I have this dance?

Feeling the tap along her shoulder Diana turned her head to see Bruce. Even with a mask on, she knew it was him. Smiling warmly at him in greeting, "Of course." Handing her wine glass over to a passing waiter first before moving to join Bruce on the dance floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:21 pm
The Littlest Arrow

Kittens? Really of all the ways to be turned down he thought. Maybe that's why she had a bodyguard so guys didn't hit on her. He took the hint and merely still continued to charmingly smile. "Juliet, well she's over at the punch bowl. The rest of what you just said I'm sure a foreigner wouldn't be able to comprehend the meaning. But if you're asking if I'm bored? No not really. So what's a girl like you need a bodyguard. I can tell you know how to handle yourself as is."  

Halys Circus

The Littlest Arrow

Fashionable Hunter

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:28 pm
Halys Circus
The Littlest Arrow

Kittens? Really of all the ways to be turned down he thought. Maybe that's why she had a bodyguard so guys didn't hit on her. He took the hint and merely still continued to charmingly smile. "Juliet, well she's over at the punch bowl. The rest of what you just said I'm sure a foreigner wouldn't be able to comprehend the meaning. But if you're asking if I'm bored? No not really. So what's a girl like you need a bodyguard. I can tell you know how to handle yourself as is."

"More for mothers comfort , than my own. I just turned 18 in January and she still isnt comfortable with me out on my own, Things ill get myself in trouble." she said with a little smile. She took a few steps forward motioning to John to stand down and he went off to get a drink. "Ah..thats much better."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:37 pm
Amazon Princess Diana
Guardian of Gotham
Amazon Princess Diana

Bruce could see her from a mile away. The first of the key people he had hoped would arrive. Much like her, Bruce blended in with the crowd, the mask he wore helped with that. As he reached the area where the quartet were playing he tapped Diana on her shoulder. May I have this dance?

Feeling the tap along her shoulder Diana turned her head to see Bruce. Even with a mask on, she knew it was him. Smiling warmly at him in greeting, "Of course." Handing her wine glass over to a passing waiter first before moving to join Bruce on the dance floor.

Bruce Took her hand and they began to gently dance. I'm glad to see you made it, the lack of contact made me worried. He smiled as he twirled her before pulling her back in. I know the past few months have been hard..on all of us.  

Guardian of Gotham

Halys Circus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:13 pm
"I guess it doesn't matter if you're a real Queen or not, you get treated like one." d**k said, looking off to the bodyguard who she released for the moment and she seemed to sound relieved. He mostly meant being treated like a queen as in always made sure to have a caretaker with her.

The Littlest Arrow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:23 pm
Halys Circus
"I guess it doesn't matter if you're a real Queen or not, you get treated like one." d**k said, looking off to the bodyguard who she released for the moment and she seemed to sound relieved. He mostly meant being treated like a queen as in always made sure to have a caretaker with her.

The Littlest Arrow

Thea smirked. "And isnt it the way your seen that makes you what you are, Mr.Grayson? And i would say your quite rude in not yet having asked me to dance." she smiled offering out her hand for him to take as others around them took to the floor with the Birthday boy. "Perhaps you could introduce me to you guarding, Ill gladly introduce you to my brother when he arrives  

The Littlest Arrow

Fashionable Hunter

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Streaker 200

Japanana

Hardcore Punk

6,600 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The elegant but fashionably late Selina Kyle pulled up in a black porch wearing an elegant black dress and a beautiful smile painted with black lipstick and a shimmering black mask. The driver stepped over to her door and opened it as he offered his hand she reached and took it pulling herself up. She casually strolled to the front door and opened it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:56 am
Guardian of Gotham

Bruce Took her hand and they began to gently dance. I'm glad to see you made it, the lack of contact made me worried. He smiled as he twirled her before pulling her back in. I know the past few months have been hard..on all of us.

When he initially brought her out onto the dance floor, Diana gave Bruce a gentle hug in greeting. She was glad to see him actually he did not seem like he had any injuries at least. Sighing softly, "Happy Birthday Bruce." Keeping her voice soft, only loud enough for him to hear. Following his lead in the dance she twirled out before gracefully moving back in. Any tension she may of shown earlier had completely melted away by now. "Yes, it has. I'd have to say that the majority seemed to have, vanished because of that."  

Amazon Princess Diana

Loyal Gaian

4,425 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:08 pm
Oliver Queen's limousine finally pulled up to the curbside by this time. Sitting in the backside, adjusting his collar as well as his cuff links. He knew not really what made him attend this event other than to show up because he had been invited. Looking down at a leather mask he was about to place on. Oliver's jaw tightened slightly as he kept hearing over and over what Bruce had informed him back in office a while ago. His reason for being there was out of respect, nothing more. Seeing the door opened up, he placed on the mask and exited the vehicle making his way up the grand set of stairs. Entering inside the mansion, alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:42 pm
Quote:
Battling Bowman
She hung her boa on a coat rack and glanced sideways to see who came inside after her. It was another suave and hansom man with an heir like Bruce Wayne. She wasn't an idiot. She knew this man's scent. She walked into his direction snatching two wine glasses making her way to the dashing gentleman and offering him a glass"Lovely isn't it? Would you care for a drink?"Selina said to the man.  

Japanana

Hardcore Punk

6,600 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:33 pm
Worlds Greatest Thief
She hung her boa on a coat rack and glanced sideways to see who came inside after her. It was another suave and hansom man with an heir like Bruce Wayne. She wasn't an idiot. She knew this man's scent. She walked into his direction snatching two wine glasses making her way to the dashing gentleman and offering him a glass"Lovely isn't it? Would you care for a drink?"Selina said to the man.

Oliver turned at the tune of a sexual voice directed towards him. Politely smiling at the lady standing before him. He gladly accepted the glass offered to him. Proving the lady with one of his charming, signature smiles. "Good evening m'lady, and yes, 'tis lovely." Oliver was a gentleman, never once taking his eyes off of the the lady's cool green eyes as he spoke with her. Extending out his hand to greet with the lady standing before him in disguise. "Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Oliver Queen, and it is a pleasure meeting you miss...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:43 pm
She gave him her right hand extending a flirtatious smirk of her own parting her lips as she spoke to reveal herself."Selina Kyle. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Mister Queen."  

Japanana

Hardcore Punk

6,600 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:05 pm
Worlds Greatest Thief

User Image

Taking up the lady's hand within his, he brought the backside of her hand up to his lips. And applied a delicate kiss in greeting. Keeping his eyes on hers, the entire time. Providing her a smile in return. "The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Kyle. May I ask? What relation do you have with Mr. Bruce Wayne? Business partnership? Family? Friends?" He wasn't prying nor being rude, it was a simple question. He was curious to know what brought a dashing young lady as herself here to the home of Bruce Wayne.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The young lady gave a small chuckle as she took her hand away. She knew this man was acting. She knew for a fact she was being seduced. What was she suppose to say. She gave it a split second to think"My my Mister Queen. Curiosity killed the cat. But I'll tell you anyways. You could say me and Mister Wayne go back a long ways. So we've done business with each other before." She slipped a card from her clutch and held it out to him"I'm an Animal Rights Activist. I specialize in Wild Cats and I see that they have all the room they need to move on this round home of ours we call the Earth. But I assure you Mister Queen. There is more to me then just that."she said in a seductive tone turning the tables on him. She then asked him the same question"What about you hansom? What brings to you to Gotham City? You're more of a Starling City kinda person."  

Japanana

Hardcore Punk

6,600 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

GL_drake rayner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:11 pm
Deathstroke Mercenary
GL_drake rayner
Deathstroke Mercenary
Deathstroke had been given orders to attend the Ball in President Lex Luthor's place, to see what exactly Bruce Wayne was planning. Slade had been keeping tabs on Wayne and was even aware of his "secret" meeting with Oliver Queen. But even with all of this Deathstroke's presence was not just recon...but containment in case a certain person rumored to be looming in Gotham chose to appear. While Slade was in the Manor, he had a top team of snipers and sharp shots outside forming a perimeter in the building. If everything went smoothly they would not be necessary, but one could never be to careful....
drake was invited because he was apart of the justice league, but having also been working for luthor he knew Wilson here meant something. it was a fancy party so naturally drake had his best suit on he approached slade, had it been 5 years ago there would've been anger and hatred but now drake and Wilson worked closely together, it was strange to talk to someone who once tried to kill you as a friend.drake walked over to him inconspicuously and didn't face him, it was an insurance to make sure he wasn't breaking any cover Wilson had "Mr.wilson sir, always a pleasure to see you. president has you on duty tonight?" drake asked the question with enough knowledge to know better but he always liked making small talk

Slade slightly tilted his head in the direction of the voice to verify it as Drake Rayner. "I'm simply here to make sure that unnecessary accidents do not happen and to see what Wayne is up to. He lifted his mask up so he could have his drink before covering up again. "Although seeing you here..and obvious question arises. How exactly did YOU get invited to this event, Raynor? Last time I checked you had no affiliation to Bruce Wayne and we only send you out if its Justice League related..."
drake smiled "i am still on the justice league, besides its a publicity thing, wouldn't miss this for the world sir" drake grabbed a drink off a tray and took a sip "i know the next thing im about to say is going to sound stupid but ill say it anyway. if you need any help don't hesitate to ask" drake realized that he never would need help but it was always a sign of good faith to offer  
The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games