Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace
Haunted Hollow Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:09 pm
"The party don't start till I walk innnnnnnn!!" Dashner Hawke casually flapped clumsily out of the sky, landing near the front entrance. He had heard about a party. Sweet, he loved parties! He thought it was a good way to relax before mid term exams... Oh boy. He scanned around... He needed to talk to SOMEBODY! He walked up to Felix, who was with Jewels. But Jewels seemed to be distracted by Kai...

"Hey bro..." he said kinda awkwardly. He hadn't spoken to Felix in awhile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Ronan Aalto

"I did! It was used to be an old table cloth, but now it's a boo-tiful dress." She folded the dress up some-what-neatly and pushed it back into the abyss, pulling the drawstrings of the bag closed.

"Most fashion boo-tiques don't supply what I like, and when I find something that's just right, it's over priced. Pretty frustrating! But by making most things myself, they're perfect for my.. bold taste!" She giggled.

"Oh, this old thing?" She untied the belt and lifted the tiny pouch. There were small striped patches stitched neatly on the bottom, contrasting with the worn brown fabric. "I keep all the things in here that I think will come in handy.." She chuckled. "It's pretty hefty because I still have to lug most of the weight around, but the space seems to go on forever."

She cautiously held out the bag to Ronan. "Just.. Be careful. It's heavy."  

Meme Pennywise

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:09 pm
He nodded and very carefully took the bag, eyes widening a little at the immense weight of the thing.

"You are... far stronger than you look." He didn't think he could carry this sort of thing around every day without a serious ache in the spine. He examined the bag curiously.
"Some sort of pocket dimension enchantment?"
The small bag was a veritable Targhdis in accessory form, he was suitably impressed.
"but how do you find anything in it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:27 pm
"Thank you! It's like a workout all day long. Gotta keep these lions in the cage." She mocked, flexing the slight muscles in her arms. It was a very useful gift, but it needed a serious clean out.

"Find things? Haha, I don't find things. They just work their way to the top of the pile: there's so much junk in there!" She laughed, "I don't know how it works.. I only know that it doesn't fill up and I always lose things."

She sighed, her eyes wandering across the left overs and debating whether she was still hungry or not. "Maybe I'll clean it out after mid-terms? I have so much work to do.. So much revision!  

Meme Pennywise

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:48 pm
"Perhaps Glen could hex some sort of finder enchantment so you could ask for an object and it would rise to the top... " He shrugged and handed the thing back.

"Midterms... yes. I do not feel in the least bit prepared. I mean i've... never really had to revise like this before. And Coleridge will not allow me the peace and quiet to study in any case. " He felt stressed just talking about mid terms, and set to pouring more juice for them both and picking at the booberries and cakes left over.

"I never asked... what IS your favourite thing to eat? So I can remember to pack it next time." He smiled softly, he sincerely hoped there would be a next time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:40 pm
Melody Nocturna

"Sorry for getting lost back there... who ever knew there was so many caverns in these woods." He rubbed thr back of head head sheepishly, not liking to admit he'd gotten lost, it was embarrassing, he'd navigated though stars in SPACE, but these woods baffled him. He just wasn't use to it.

"Alright Melody looks like we made it!" He ushered her in like a gentleman should, and greeted all their friends.

"Greetings everyone! We have arrived." He smiled and waved at everyone.

"Oh but don't forget we still have to meet Drake and glen at the die-ner for later tonight. Okay?" he kissed her on the cheek.

Roswell Grey

Felix Faun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:53 pm
Jewels Underne

As he began, he saw Jewels eyes go into a fog, he turned to see Kai and a demon ghoul he never met before; he turned back to Jewels, sweating nervously and shaking.

"Jewels are you listening?" he asked.

But she was too far gone, "Jewels? Jewels?" Hm, not working.

"JEWELS!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:00 pm
Roswell Grey

She gave a smile as Roswell kissed her on the cheek, "Hopefully my distractions won't get the best of me."

She waved hi to the ghouls and to Kai, despite all her friends being there, she really did want to spend some time with Roswell. His job helped his finances but didn't really add a nice splash into their relationship.

So she took his hand and asked, "Would you like to go talk to Kai and Demona?"  

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

Meme Pennywise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:17 am
Ronan Aalto

Meme made an approving noise, "That's pretty smart actually. I'll have to ask him for a favour. You're full of good ideas!" She smiled and retied the pouch around her waist. Clouds covered the sky into a blanket of light grey and the winds picked up a little. Meme shivered and pulled a scarf out of the pouch, wrapping it around her neck.

"Studying is just.." She groaned, snuggling her chin into the scarf and flopping her arms onto the blanket in frustration. "Too many numbers and big projects. Time management is not my thing.. I mean, I'm on the ball or ahead in most classes but teachers are always telling me off for silly things: 'Meme, you can't weld in Ge-orgephy', 'Meme, you cannot hand in assignments via balloon courier, it takes too long.', 'Meme, please take this more seriously!' " She mocked openly, pulling faces and hunching over in a huff.

"Maybe someone else can take Coldridge for a while until after midterms? Why don't you put him in a.. duckery or get an animal trainer?" She suggested, accepting the juice. "Oh! I love candy floss!" She nodded and grinned. Such a sweet tooth!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:30 am
He glanced up at the encroaching weather and checked the time.

"Perhaps now would be a good time to pack up and head to the relative shelter of the cinema?" He suggested, tilting his head. "Are you cold? You can have my coat if you would like. " Truth was, he really didn't feel temperature changes much, he'd wear a heavy coat in late summer and not get particularly hot, and wander around in short sleeves in winter without realising that was probably not the wisest move.

"You wouldn't be here if you didn't take school seriously right?" He looked encouraging. "And no, Coleridge would... never forgive me if I sent him away. He's a vindictive creature." He chuckled. "I shall just have to hide in the library and hope I can get some work done there." Yes, that should work. it was usually calm and quiet in the library.  

Ronan Aalto

Meme Pennywise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:36 am
"You're right. We don't want to be late!" Felt weird to say that. She downed the last of her juice and helped pack up the cups and plates, "Here, let me carry that." She smiled, stretching open her magical bag and placing the picnic basket and blanket inside.

She shivered a little bit, but protested. "No, well.. Maybe. But I'm sure I have.. Something in here somewhere.." She pushed the picnic basket out of the way to try and find a coat. But there were no cardigans, no shawls, no jackets! "Oh.. I remember. One night when I was procrastinating I sorted out my wardrobe back into the actual wardrobe in my dorm, so my bag wouldn't be a, uhm, pouchdrobe any more." She guffawed and shivered again. Despite her thick sleeves and hat the wind seemed to blow right through her!

" You're right. I'm sure Bloodgood would have said something if I wasn't doing enough work.. And it's fine, it's not that far to the cinema. Besides, you look so handsome in that coat." She ran her thumb along a shiny gold button on the front of his jacket and smiled up at him, the wind making the ears of her hat flop around.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:15 am
"Are you sure?" He began but she'd already taken all the picnic stuff and started putting it away. He was impressed by how much that bag could carry, but more so by how much weight Meme seemed able to haul around.

His face tinged a slightly darker hue as she complimented him, smiling and putting an arm around her.
"It is not quite as warm, but if we walk fast..." Perhaps he should insist, but she was determined she was fine and surely she'd say if she wasn't?
She snuggled into him, still shivering as they set off.

"A portable wardrobe does sound remarkably convenient though, ready for any eventuality. Pack something for each season and you can take on just about any sudden unseasonal shift in the weather." He hesitated, her teeth were chattering loudly.
"There's the blanket?" he suggested.  

Ronan Aalto

Meme Pennywise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:11 am
Meme blushed and a small, happy squeal escaped her from mouth as Ronan put his arm around her. "It's pretty handy, but cursed candyfloss, it gets heavy!" She snuggled in to him and supressed a smile, her lips quivered in the cold.

"There's the blanket?" he suggested and Meme gasped in reply.
"Why didn't I think of that?" She slapped her forehead, ducking out from under his arm. She stopped, struggling with the contents of the bag until she found the blanket and tore the fabric out triumphantly.
She whipped the blanket around her head and tied the ends quickly around her neck, donning the picnic accessory like a superhero's cape. Meme grinned, wriggling her way back under Ronan's arm and snuggled up to his side.
The durable material was itchy scratchy, but warm against her skin as she pulled it closed around her front, "Much better." She sighed dreamily and they walked briskly back down the Nature Trail of Doom and out of the park to the cinema.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:37 am
"I'm glad" He chuckled softly at her new cape, she had a knack for making even the most ridiculous outfit look adorable in his eyes. He hugged her a little closer as they walked, truth be told he wasn't sure he really wanted to let her go.

Meme was right, it wasn't a long walk to the cinema and soon enough they were walking into the nice toasty warm lobby.
Reluctantly, Ronan let her go so he could find his wallet.

"Froz-uhn or the werewolf of wallstreet? " both of which were starting shortly.  

Ronan Aalto

Meme Pennywise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:19 pm
Meme sighed in relief and gave a massive shudder as the heat ran down to her shivering limbs. Ronan uncurled his arm from around her with a frown and pulled out his wallet. Her side suddenly felt cold despite the heating blasting out. She pouted and untied the blanket-cape, stuffing it into her bag whilst staring at the large back lit posters for the various boovies showing.

"Hm, Froz-uhn looks funny. Not seen any trailarghs for Werewolf on Wallstreet though. It's totally up to you!" She smiled, hoping he would make the decision otherwise they'd miss the showing due to her indecisiveness. She saw it as a balance, thinking of the pros and cons to seeing each film, but it was mostly because she was terrible at making final decision.

"While you're at it; what popcorn should we get? And would you like a drink?" She smiled, pulling her purse from of her skirt pocket (easy access to the absolute necessities like her purse, phone and an emergency handful of confetti were kept in the various pockets sewn around her outfits). She jingled the purple purse and the change jingled inside.
"It on me!" She grinned proudly.

The smell of freshly popped corn, pretzels and candy made her head feel dizzy. All the familiar smells, coupled with the chatter of monster and obnoxious lights made her feel at home. Her smile stretched from ear to ear and she relished in the feeling until it somehow turned into a sad, sour homesickness.  
Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff