Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace
Haunted Hollow Park Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:50 pm
Welcome to Haunted Hollow Park, a lovely place for a picnic by moonlight.

Surrounded by woodland and home to some very interesting caverns, along with some even more interesting wildlife. Enjoy a nice stroll, feed the tentacles in Gloom Pond or explore our nature trail (maps available at the gate).

We hope you have a frightful time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:05 pm
Jewels had spent the week trying to convince her father this party was a great idea, a necessity in fact. Something she simply HAD to do if she wanted to maintain any degree of credibility at school. Didn't he want her to be popular?
Her angle seemed to have worked and by Wednesday he'd relented under strict instruction that she would clean up the mess and it wouldn't get "too rowdy".

He'd suggested a local cavern as the ideal location for this get together, which Jewels knew would be absolutely perfect once she added some sparkly touches.

skinny sally
Felix Faun
Tori underbridge

Invites had gone out via social media and posted around the school, and now, Saturday, Jewels and her friends was putting the finishing touches on her venue.

They'd strung streamers from the stalactites, set up a boo-fet of snacks and treats, arranged for a stage for the DJ. Everything was in place, just waiting for JD to arrive and soon after that, the guests.

Part way through the set up however, Jewels had excused herself saying she had to "go get ready", leaving the others to finish all the hard work.

When she returned she gasped, clapping her hands together delightedly.

"Oh ghouls... andfelix... It's bootiful! This will be the beast party ever!"  

Jewels Underne

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:11 pm
Sally looked around as she set up the last of the streamers on her side, the last of the roll left tangled in her tendrils. Of course she didn't notice. She looked over at Jewels and nodded "It will be. Definitely." She looked to Felix and Tori and nodded "Good job." she told them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:24 pm
"Oh dear... where has that dj got to... " Jewels paced, taking out her Icoffin and messaging the errant musician.

JD Leeds

On Ur Way? Eta?

She was clearly nervous, this was the first party she'd ever thrown.

"You.. you thinkpeoplewillcome? oh no.. what if nobody comes?" She chewed her lip and frowned. No, of course people would come! She was tombcoming queen! Royalty! That made her important right? VIP!
Even so, she felt that nagging sense of self doubt wrestling with her new found popularity.  

Jewels Underne

JD Leeds

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:17 pm
As if on a cue, a rumbling beat emerged from the depths of the forest. It steadily got louder and more intense, until it could be felt in the ground and right up to Jewels' teeth. Bright headlights then appeared on the dirt road leading to the cavern, the lights of an electric blue convertible: JD's pride and joy. He sat behind the wheel, grinning like usual.

"Ladies, ladies." He hopped out of his car and swaggered over to them, taking Jewels' claw in his own and planting a cordial kiss on her knuckle. Chivalry always makes the ghouls weak in the knees. "Have no fear, the entertainment has arrived!"

Out of the backseat he tugged out a smallish carrying case, no taller than his knees and about as wide as he was tall.

"So, where do you want me to set up, Your Highness?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:49 am
Jewels giggled, flushing a little at the attention and indicated the stage area. He made a sweeping bow, then headed over there and began to set up. Jewels giggled again and looked to her friends.

"I'msonervous!" she checked the time. Half an hour before people should arrive. Oh dear oh dear, so much left to do.

She bustled around adding the finishing touches.  

Jewels Underne

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:09 am
Skinny Sally
Sally looked around as she set up the last of the streamers on her side, the last of the roll left tangled in her tendrils. Of course she didn't notice. She looked over at Jewels and nodded "It will be. Definitely." She looked to Felix and Tori and nodded "Good job." she told them.

"Yeah!" She hi-fived Felix.
"Oh Sally, you've got some... Here let me.." She manuvered around her tentacles reading up to grab the piece of party paper stuck on her.

"There. Puurfect."

She smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:26 am
Being fashionably late was so last scaremester, so as Vanissha and her three-eyed ghoul-friend Trinity arrived just in time. In time to see Vanissha's boo-friend flirting with Jewels!

"Vanissha don't look now but--" Trinity tried to warn her but it was too late.

"HEY!" Vanissha protested, there was no little-green-jealousy-monster within Vanissha, It was Big, It was Red and it was Angry!

"What's the big idea flirting with my boo-friend, Jewels?!" She tried not to sound too harsh, but it was never easy for her to control her anger. She was always very passionate.

"I don't think you should be abusing your NEW royal status to steal other ghoul's Boo-friends!" Clearly she was very upset and as always angry at the wrong person!

"I mean, like, that's worse then Ronan! Sure he's a heart-breaker, broke, poor Acreama's jelly heart with Meme the clown, may have had a fling with Roswell! But he's an alien it's not weird for him to experiment. Totes EW taking his sister to the Tombcoming dance though..." She continued to drivel on and on finally getting to the point. "But at least he didn't steal a ghoul-friend..."  

Vanissha de la Luz

Fashionable Seeker

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:55 am
Jewels' smile faltered as Vanissha laid into her, crimson eyes narrowing a little as her hands balled into fists. Who did this ghoul think she was? Marching into HER party and accusing her of stealing boos?

Unfortunately quick wit wasn't something the mole ghoul was blessed with, so she sputtered and stumbled over her words as she tried to retort.

"How... what are you talking about? I'm... n.. not doing anythingofthesort!" She looked to her friends for support, feeling her face flush hot as magma.
"j.. just because your boofriend wouldrathertalktomeisn't my fault! perhapsyoushould... go reassessyourrelationship!" She spat, turning on her heel and marching away.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:07 pm
"WHAT?!" It was almost a screech!

"Oh excuse me, I was invite--" The shy Trinity tired to calmly explain but once again Vanissha cut her off.

"No, legitimately! I have NO idea what you just said!" Vanissha was outraged as she was sure there was an insult in there some where, but as Jewels was talking too fast, Vanissha only half payed attention.

"All I'm saying is that you should just get your own boo-friend! Is that so wrong?!" Vanissha called after her.  

Vanissha de la Luz

Fashionable Seeker

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:14 pm
Why oh why had she not employed security? It would have been so satisfying to have them throw this crazed ghoul out on her butt. Jewels paused to enjoy that image for a moment, turning to retort.

"I don't WANT your boo! restasured,he.. he's allyourssweetheart" She nodded to herself, yes, that would put this rude guest in her place.

Quietly pleased with herself for standing up to someone for once, Jewels went back to organising the boofet and flatly ignoring the sputtering, fuming invisible ghoul.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:01 pm
Felix leaned over to Tori and Sally, "I'm feeling that those two are not on the best of terms.."

When it came to ghoul fights, or any, he didn't like them. Especially if it was between a friend of his and a invisi-ghoul. But in any case, he went to help Jewels.

"Hey Jewels, need help with anything?"  

Felix Faun

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:08 pm
"O... oh Felix!" She wiped her eyes, she hadn't been able to stop the stinging tears of frustration and upset at Vanissha's wild accusations, but she didn't want anyone to see.
She sniffed a little and forced a smile. "Y.. yes, thank you... can you help me with the juice?" She indicated the heavy jugs that needed to be filled and handed him two unopened cartons to pour. "Thankyou, that'seversohelpful"  
Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff