Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
playing around

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll brought to you by
  touchscreen
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:15 am
Hello This is written by touch keyboard. neat me like. i am playing aith the different keyboards that i have. i am not sure i like this touch keyboard. but the drawing one is neat. this one is devided funny. weeeeeeeeeeeee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:40 am
Lol I'm on an iPad so I'm used to it
Full size, not split  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:55 am
I was playing with the drawing keyboard on my laptop. Then got bored and switched to other keyboards. Then started my report evaluating a programming language.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:04 pm
I sometimes get on gaia with my ipad mini and it is so hard to type. I don't know how people use touch pads to type so well. xd  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:30 pm
Semok
I sometimes get on gaia with my ipad mini and it is so hard to type. I don't know how people use touch pads to type so well. xd

magic i think I don't know either. mine goes away if i don't keep typing. or click the wrong spot.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:32 pm
cool4
Semok

magic i think I don't know either. mine goes away if i don't keep typing. or click the wrong spot.

I also hate how the ipad mini auto corrects all the time, and usually wrongly. It also sometimes closes out of the text box while I'm tryin' to write. Technology is startin' to make me feel old, since I can't use it well and younger people can. xp  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:57 pm
Semok
cool4
Semok

I also hate how the ipad mini auto corrects all the time, and usually wrongly. It also sometimes closes out of the text box while I'm tryin' to write. Technology is startin' to make me feel old, since I can't use it well and younger people can. xp

you can turn off autocorrect in the settings, unless they changed it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:16 pm
LOLOLOLOLOL
I have autocorrect turned on, but I think a larger size screen helps :3  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:19 pm
cool4
Semok
cool4
Semok

you can turn off autocorrect in the settings, unless they changed it.

Oooo, I'm gonna have to try and see if I can do that. Thanks!  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games