Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Aoi newest Obsession 2014

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have wrinkles?
  Hellz no I am young
  Not relaly... too young
  Maybe...but not too old
  Somewhat....I am old
  A lot. I hate myself.
View Results

Queen Emeraldas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:15 pm
What is Aoi's newest obsession? Guess it?

I know, besides pop music in stuff.

Yes you guessed it. It is wrinkles. I want wrinkles. I do. I will do anything to make it happen sooner. So yeah.

I even started smoking in crap since smoking makes me look older. So yeah....

Newest obsession. I must have as much wrinkles as possible. I do. Must smoke no matter what. So I can look older. I hate being carded.

Anyways yeah, did you know you can predict how old someone is based on the amount of elbow wrinkles they have? Believe me I have known this since like middle school. Put your elbow strait out all the way and look at it, does it have lines? I assure you it will if you are atleast age 20 or over.

Predicting age. Oh yeah. But still trying to look older than I am. Don't even get me started with forehead wrinkles. I always wondered how much of them you guys had. Probably a lot. Makes me jealous.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:13 pm
I don't think anyone here has forehead wrinkles. And why don't you just age naturally? Smoking is gonna get you killed at the age of 50.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:33 pm
Hope you have insurance for your heart attack at 40 .___.
And everything that happens after  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:53 am
Shlt Stained Underwear
I don't think anyone here has forehead wrinkles. And why don't you just age naturally? Smoking is gonna get you killed at the age of 50.
My dad is 52, and he has been smokking since 20s, and he is still here. So yeah..

My mom smokes, my coworkers smoke...since Shikume is a thing of the past, why not me to? I must look old.

I am really surprised that when some ppl at my work (DOLLAR GENERAL) buy cigarettes, and they look like they are like around my age, they say their birthday (Since we need to enter birthday when we scan a cigarrete), I get really surprised if they say like from 1991-1993 or so. Really...

They will be like 1991 or so, and I am like in my mind "WOW really? you look like as old as me or older". Soo weird.

So because of that I am starting to smoke to.  

Crossdresser Aoi

Crossdresser Aoi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:55 am
WHO VOTES A LOT I HATE MYSELF? TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to know what you did to make that happen? I will follow. I know menthol cigarettes make you look the most oldest so I will start that ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I heard drinking makes it happen to. But I have the capabilities to buy cigs.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:02 am
I voted the last option. And I was just messing around. But no man I'm from '91, unless you're addicted or like it then don't do it.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Queen Emeraldas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:31 am
Kitalpha Hart
Well I do have a beer belly, and I totally want to grow it as much as possible. I won't stop until I can no longer see my feet when I look down. I already look down and I only see the upper part of my feet, is that normal?

I wonder if I have clogged arteries starting... o.O  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:07 am
Queen Emeraldas
Kitalpha Hart
Well I do have a beer belly, and I totally want to grow it as much as possible. I won't stop until I can no longer see my feet when I look down. I already look down and I only see the upper part of my feet, is that normal?

chug soda, though health reasons would tell you that it's not good

You'll know when you get a stroke  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Crossdresser Aoi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:50 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Queen Emeraldas
Kitalpha Hart

Ok then, I vow to eat fast food everyday for the rest of my times. Since I obviously have the resources to do so (1600$) so yeah and I have nothing better to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:07 pm
Crossdresser Aoi
Kitalpha Hart
Queen Emeraldas
Kitalpha Hart

Ok then, I vow to eat fast food everyday for the rest of my times. Since I obviously have the resources to do so (1600$) so yeah and I have nothing better to do.
do it. The fluff weight makes you look older and less likely to be carded, and if they card you anyway, you can squish them  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items