Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:49 am
Quote:
User ImageWell, he was going to have a wife. A real wife. Sure, she was a thrall, but she wouldn't be after he married her. Miela would be a real Freeborn lady, and they would live happily ever after. Tim was convinced of it. She'd said yes, and now all he had to do was clean out a vacated den for them to share. His own was small and cramped and gross, and he'd found a much larger one.

But it was disgustingly unfit for a lady, and so Timorien had recruited the help of a thrall.

A stupid thrall.

"Can't you move any faster, thrall?!"

Quote:
User ImageThe immediate and obvious answer to Tim's question was a loud and resounding NO. Lollys could not move faster.

"I'm going as fast as I can, okay?"

Her voice was distant as she shuffled along towards the den he was urging her to. Lollys had taken to the life of a thrall quite well. She thrived under orders; she was a little off, and because of that Lollys was left alone the majority of the time.

Only stupid lions came to her with orders - which would be accomplished eventually, but at her own pace.

Her own, very slow pace.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:56 am
Quote:
User ImageTim let out a low, exasperated groan. He even went so far as to thwap Lollys on the flank (but not before glancing around to make sure nobody saw him, especially Miela, because there was little doubt in his mind that she wouldn't take kindly to him whomping thralls around).

"Well, you're slow, and there's a lot of work to do, and it all has to be done today because I'm getting married to Miela and she needs a perfect, clean den to come home to, thrall."

He couldn't wait to make a million babies so he could rub it in his cousin's faces. A million babies.

Quote:
User Image"Whoooooooo caaaaaaaaaaares," was the only thing he got in reply. It was low, spoken under the hybrid's breath, and with the slightest tinge of annoyance. Why couldn't he have bothered some other thrall? Surely he wasn't that stupid.

Or he was, and now she was stuck with him.

Lollys grumbled softly to herself.

"My feet hurt," she whined softly, coming to a halt before flexing her paw. "I think I stepped on a rock."

Suddenly she was hit, and with a loud yelp Lollys started moving at a much faster pace.

"Not nice," she hissed under her breath, sending Tim death glares as she walked.

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:03 am
Quote:
User Image"Whoooooooo caaaaaaaaaaares," Tim mocked, batting at her again. "We're almost there. You better move faster. There's all kinds of bones and stuff in there, maybe if you shut up and keep walking I'll let you keep one."

He grunted.

"And maybe I won't hit you again. Don't you know how thralls work? They're supposed to shut up and work. You're not real good at shutting up. Miela is. She's always quiet and real sweet and I really love her, she's so beautiful. Not like you. You're ugly, and stupid, and you have no soul because you're not even really a lion."

Tim was suddenly feeling very smug.

Quote:
User Image"I know how thralls work, and it's stupid. Besides, it's naptime, don't you know that? I'm tired," Lollys finished with a grumble, shuffling into the den.

"It's gross in here," she remarked with the tactless way she had. Lollys pushed around a few bones listlessly, sighing before glancing over at Tim.

"Do I have to clean it? Maybe Svimmel will come clean it. He's my brother. He's really strong and mean, too."

He wasn't, but probably Tim didn't know that.

Probably.

"And he's really good at cleaning. You should go get him, so I can take my nap. I'm really tired."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:08 am
Quote:
User ImageGods, why had he picked this thrall out of all of the thralls in the Gods damned pride.

Tim lifted a paw in a threatening fashion, obviously he was quite prepared to use it if she didn't get her stupid a** moving.

"Pile the bones outside. Put the furs in the corner. If you don't, I'll get Kjar and have you beaten like the idiot you are. I'm getting married, and this den has to be cleaned today because Miela needs a clean den once she's my wife."

Usually he was weak-willed and whiny, but today he was becoming a husband, and it was obvious that Tim meant business.

Quote:
User ImageLollys let loose a heart-wrenching sigh and did as she was ordered. Her posture made it obvious she was not pleased by the duties she'd been burdened with, but she really didn't want to get hit again. The hybrid had little doubt that she'd get thoroughly beaten if she didn't comply, and for the sake of her own self-preservation, Lollys did as she had been told.

Even if she didn't want to.

Of course, she wasn't quiet about it.

"So stupid. I'd rather spend the day with stupid Grei brothers than clean up your stupid house. And my feet really hurt, too, and it's naptime and I'm hungry."

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:13 am
Quote:
User ImageTim rolled his eyes and turned to leave, but not before delivering a few orders.

"You heard me, thrall. Stack the bones outside. Put the furs in the corner. Be sure the floor is clean and make sure you take out anything that is too disgusting. If I come back and this den is filthy, I'll send for Kjar, I swear it."

Man, he sounded super manly. Tim puffed his chest out.

"I've got to go find my wife-to-be. Make sure you keep working. I'll be by to check on you later. Don't forget what I said. Kjar."

That being said, Tim left Lollys to work, but not before sending her a narrow-eyed glare in warning.

Quote:
User ImageLollys didn't respond. She fell silent as she worked, and when Tim came by to check on her later, he'd find the den clean, the furs shaken out, the floor covered with thick, green leaves and the bones stacked just outside the den. There was a fresh batch of n**, a fresh batch of berries, and a rich haunch of meat waiting, as well.

She hadn't had to lift a pawfinger.

Svimmel had done everything, and Lollys had let him. She'd napped, she'd eaten, she'd kept him company, but Lollys hadn't done any of the work. He'd stopped by to see her, found her softly weeping, and made quick work of the den.

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games