Hey guys! So this is a simple, semi-literate - literate role play and the ruler of the role play is busy at the moment so I will be advertising on her behalf.

"This is basically an under one roof type of roleplay. I love these because they're simple and I haven't roleplayed in a while so hopefully this can get the ball rolling. All I ask of you is to be literate(I don't encourage one liners to join), be nice, and have fun! Romance can be involved, drama, fighting and all that crazy stuff. Profiles must be realistic(no anime).

PLOT
You and a couple of friends and some of their friends were invited to live in a luxury cabin for the winter. Some of these people you know, and some you do not. Tensions may rise, being as hot as the fires you try to keep warm with, or romances may bud, being as warm and sweet as the hot chocolate you sip on in the mornings. No matter the circumstances, you'd better make the best of it for you will only be here for two months. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24240439&page=last