Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsusagi - old

Back to Guilds

A guild for the Kitsusagi B/C Shop 

Tags: kitsusagi, roleplay, breeding, customs 

Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
[PRP] No Worries, Be Happy ( Psyche and Sniper-K. )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:19 pm
User Image Cloudy sky, breeze carrying the promise of a storm, and slightly warmer than usual for this time of year temperature. Not a bad start to the day. The ever increasing breeze caused the waters of the lake to ripple like a crowd at a well choreographed rave party. It was still too calm for the waves to develop white tips though. Just the rise and fall of the deep blue waters and the steadily longer splash against the pebbly beach.

It was only early morning, too early for even the storm to come in. The sun was just barely up, and only the distant scent of a first rain filled the air. A perfect blue-gray dawn.

Sniper was used to being up so early. Usually before even the sun decided to wake. There was too much to- no, wait, there was nothing really to do. It was just a blessing to be up so early. Some days. Perhaps it was just the idea that there was nothing to do and the decision was all her own that made the early waking a treat. Other days Sniper slept way past noon, just because. Some might call it a lazy existence, others might be envious, but what did that matter? Their opinions were just that. The only things that mattered were essentials; food, water, family... reverse that order.

Sniper lifted her nose toward the clouds as her dark chest puffed with the deep intake of air. Her left paw rose a bit as if to make room for her expanding lungs. Nothing like the scent of a first rain comin'. Her tails twitched and perked upward as if they too wanted a whiff.

Her teeth peeked from under her lips on the heavily exaggerated exhale.

"ah-" She sighed contently.

Next step, figure out the other steps. What kind of adventure would happen today?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image

Ahhh, the weather before a storm. It was her favorite time to fly really. Most of her family preferred nice calm weather, but Psyche felt the rolling current before a storm was just....perfect. The air felt alive, the clouds seemed to take on new personalities. It was magic in the sky. She caught sight of movement below, and tilted her head to better see. Her tails flicked in delight as she tipped her wings, sending her spiraling downward at an alarming rate, she couldn't help but let out a delighted squack just before she burst through the surface of the lake. A few seconds went by and she shot herself out of the water again, landing on the shore with another contented noise, and a fish in her mouth.

She gave a shake of her fur/feathers and dropped the two halves of the fish on the ground.

She had spotted the other from up above, but wasn't sure exactly how to proceed. Then she saw the fish and well, her stomach won out on that choice.

"I....Hello..." she said in an unsure voice. Her half bird appearance was always something she was a bit nervous about with new comers, and this was no exception.

-Shady Mooo-

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:32 pm
Sniper opened her eyes just in time to see something fall from the sky, than moments later reveal itself once again. A strange thing, this bird like kitsu, but oh so awesome. So far she had seen a mechanical-like kitsu and a nightmare... this one was just as interesting. Sniper's red eyes widened a little as she watched the new kitsu land on shore than proceed to- fish?

"I-hello?" Sniper repeated with a slight tilt of her head.

She blinked.

"OH! Howdy!.. Sorry... I can be slow to thought. " Sniper returned her head upright with a newly brandished smile. "That-" She pointed toward the lake with a flick of her paw. "-was a neat trick! Makes me wish I had wings...."

Eyes couldn't help but flicker back to the golden chain attached to the end of the kitsu's wings. It was.. shiny... shiny was good.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:51 pm
Psyche shifted a bit uncomfortably, and then clicked her beak. giving a small nod. "Thank you..my mother taught me how to fish" she said shuffling her weight, she gave her wings another shake, making the gold chain on her wing tinkle, before folding her wings against her back.

"Oh! My name is Psyche, I....well i don't get out much really" she nodded. It was a random thing to throw out there, but she figured it might explain a few things. At least she hoped anyways.

-Shady Mooo-

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:56 pm
Sniper watched the shiny marvel until it vanished behind the other Kit's back. Oh well. Eyes immediately moved to meet with the other kitsu "Psyche".

"That's a good way to learn something. My mom helped me learn to jump well. My Daddy too... it was a team effort." She laughed as she moved to sit back on her haunches. Tails curled around her legs.

"Good to meet'cha, I'm Sniper-Kit... or Just Snipe... or Sniper... never kit though. That's just weird." Sniper offered a slight bow of her head to enhance the greeting gesture. "Eh, not much to get out too really. Unless you like to explore. Even than, you really don't need too many people."

She shrugged with another heart-filled laughed.

"You from around here?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:51 pm
Psyche gave a soft chuckle, and mimicked the gesture of sitting back on her haunches.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sniper" she said with a light grin playing on her beak.

"I...well sorta. My folks live around here, but my siblings live elsewhere. I have a sister in the woods....over that way?" she pointed towards the vague direction she believed Raven and Riddick to be. "But she spends most of her time with her...man?" she gave a soft shrug, her wing chime tinkling.

"What about you? How long have you been in the area?" she lowered her head, and with her sharp beak began tearing strips out of the fish

-Shady Mooo-

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:50 pm
"Good to meet you too." The grin was mirrored as close as she possibly could, without the beak. Her ears perked forward to hone in on the soft chime.

Sniper payed close attention to each direction being pointed to with each explanation. Mentally she took note of each olace she had visited. Some of the roads she knew well, but never remembered seeing any bird-like kitsus. Maybe they were pro at hide and seek.

"Sounds like y'all are pretty scattered." She hummed while attention returned to Psyche.

"Me? A while I think... Haven't really found a place to settle. Stayed with a mechanical kitsu for a bit. Longest I've been in one place." She rubbed her chin a moment.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:34 pm
GunSniper

Psyche watched Sniper with a curious eye, this kitsu seemed to have an interest in keeping an eye, or rather an ear, upon the whimsical token from her mother.

"Hmm? oh! Well, yes i suppose we are a bit scattered. All my siblings have taken off in different directions. I've spent some time with a Mage who's a friend of my father's, but other then his family i haven't really...met anyone else. I usually just, watch i guess. A bird trait i'm told " she gave another grin, which in the right light could look rather menacing given her hard beak.

"A mechanical kitsu? now that would be something else to behold..."

-Shady Mooo-

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:33 pm
"Watching can be fun. You catch all sorts of things with jsut watching... Or entertain yourself." Sniper nodded as she placed her paw back on the ground.

Her nose tipped upward to take a another scent of the air. The storm was coming in, but still a good distance. Did Psyche like the rain? She seemed to be okay with water- Oh! Right, metal kitsu.

"It was. Shiny if anything. He seemed a bit lost though... woke up in the morning and he was gone. Probably looking for something- everyone usually is. "

Her firey orange tail flickered to the brief thought of what she was looking for herself.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:43 pm
Psyche clicked her beak a bit, as she rolled that over in her head. "Everyones looking for something..." Her neck feather's poofed up, making her look neckless for a moment, before they settled down again, she turned her head up and watched the clouds coming in. " Weather's going to change..." she murmured to herself before turning her attention back to Sniper.

"What are you looking for? If i might ask." she got a confused look on her features "well that was rather nosey now that i think about it" Psyche frowned at herself before shrugging it off. If the other ended up offended well...whoops.

-Shady Mooo-

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:28 pm
After oogling the neck vanishing trick, Sniper nodded than nodded again to both statements. Right twice in a row.

"Me? Nah, s'not nosey... curiosity is how we all learn sometimes." Sniper offered a smile as she tapped her chin slowly with a paw.

"Hmn-" She lowered her paw after a long hum.

"My family... a place to be comfortable in. I guess there are a lot of things I am looking for. Some I don't want to say, some I will. It never hurts to ask... unless it does. Than it hurts." Sniper chuckled as she looked up toward the darkening clouds. "It rarely hurts though... You have any luck finding what you are looking for?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:42 pm
GunSniper
Psyche shook her head softly "I am afraid i have not. Then again, i'm not entirely sure what i am looking for. Acceptance maybe? With my features i've been outcasted by some. My older sister is less bird like, and she was attacked simply because she looked different then the attacker did. Her trials have me wary of new people. I guess i'm just looking for myself, if that makes any sense at all" Psyche chuckled, and clicked her beak. She was looking to find who she was in this world, to find her spark so to speak.  

-Shady Mooo-

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:16 pm
-Shady Mooo-

"Makes perfect sense! Another one of those things a lot of people are doing..." Sniper agreed with a nod.

"Though, sounds like some more than others... That attacker sounds more lost than anyone. Kind of hard to find anything when your head is up your a-" A swift roll of thunder overtook Snipers voice and caused her to look toward the sky once more. Still a ways off... but it was going to be one of -those- storms...

"Whatever to them though." She spoke with a laugh. Attention turned back to Psyche. "I think the feathers are cool. Some can be so jealous of cool things if they have no idea what they are... but a bit off topic... Probably should wonder back toward the forest at this point. Or find a cave. Smells like a big storm rolling in. Not now, but today... at some point. You have any shelter?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:45 pm
GunSniper

Psyche tilted her head, and her feather's ruffled up at the thunder, as she turned an ear towards the rolling clouds. "Thats....a way i haven't looked at before. I've always liked my feathers, but i was unsure about others" she said as she offered up a shrug. "Shelter?" she looked around again. "My God-Uncle lives in that forest over there" she pointed towards the misty forest just up the hill.

"it's less spooky on the inside then it looks...sorta" she cocked her head to the side.

-Shady Mooo-

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:07 pm
-Shady Mooo-

"I think they are cool" Sniper offered with a smile. "When it comes down to it though, it doesn't matter what others think. They aren't the ones with the feathers... maybe. Not your feathers anyways."

When the forest was mentioned Sniper pulled her gaze away from the bird-kit to spy the area in question. That looked like a fun place. 'sorta' less creepy? All a matter of perception.

"Sometimes spooky makes the best place to hide... or play jokes if you know the area well."

Sniper paused in thought a moment. Something about that- "OH! I heard there was an old ruin in there! That's what I was thinkin' earlier!"

Her fur puffed a bit with the sudden excitement of remembering something. Those moments came and went often...

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games