Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)
"Oh where did my little digimon go?" (complete) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:33 pm
✯✯♥New Network City✯✯✯

Quote:

New Network City - Home Base of DRF and currently contains the only way into the Digital World. 
New Tamer Registration Center. 
Royal Knights patrol from the clouds in secret. 
Big City, settled by both Digimon and humans. 
Located in the clearing South of Floppy Falls and East of Lan Line Valley.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:31 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Username(s): Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX, Lady Niara, Shadow of Miracles,X Kaos X
Title: Oh where did my little digimon go?
Quest: Oh no! Ren ran off and it looks like Iris and Ren the Viximon got separated in this big city. Now they're looking for each other. With some help from friends old and new, can these two friend find each other? It is a pretty big city... So fingers crossed. The quest will end with Iris and Viximon are reunited
Quest Level:Level E
Approved

Haha love it, our first group arc! Have fun smile
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:20 pm
【❀ ιris ❀】

ɪ don't need your love, tonight, it's alright
ʏou can go on like tomorrow wont be there for you
Ͻlose your eyes, and breathe me in, don't despair

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris walked out of the Tavern with Niara and her digimon at her side. "I'm okay. Like you I have clothes in my bag too. I'll be fine. A shower can wait until after I find Ren." She looked at Niara and then smiled. "Thanks again for helping me look for her. This really minds alot to me. I just hope I'm not talking you too much out of your way from something else." Iris scratched her cheek. "I really hope it wasn't something important."

Iris looked around at the crowds. "I hope I can find her... This is really a big city..." Iris sighed before she patted her face as if she was waking herself up. "I've dealt with worse, trying to find my cat and my dog after my dog chased her past my block. I found them that night and I can find Ren for sure."

Once Iris had reassured herself, she looked back at Niara. "But really, thanks again... I promise I will make it up to you..."

Ren started at Nikky as she mentioned going to the Digimon Center. Ren nodded her head as she watched Nikky get to her eye level and ask if she wanted to get a ride on Nikky's head. "Really?" Ren asked as she patted Nikky's head as if testing out how sturdy it was. Her tail twitched as she heard Marco agree with Nikky about going to the Center. She decided to sit on Nikky's head. Once on top, she sit down as if she was sitting on a throne.

"Forward." she said pointing as Marco grabbed Nikky's head. "Mush, I say you. Woah where did that come from but it was fun. Mush! Mush!" Ren started to giggled as if the idea that her and Iris could be separated for awhile didn't bother. Maybe it had to do with the fact that she was having fun riding on someone's head. She patted Nikky's forehead. "You should your head out more often... it's comfy."

She then looked at Marco and Chibomon. "Which way's the Digimon Partner Center again?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Mood and Feelings:
Action:
OOC:

Ӄeep on dreaming like you own it, oh it's all for you

ѡ
orry not about your loss, it's alright
ϛhow me all your feelings tonight
ʃet me feel you, let me hold you, go until I scream out in pain

Shadow of Miracles
Lady Niara
X Kaos X

+ 1/5 AP  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:58 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Niara
“I'm not really a people person...”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Niara had watched as more commotion happened. Gabumon's tamer came and scolded him and the girl kept apologizing for the mess. She didn't leave Niara a choice but to accept her offer. So while her laundry was being taken care of, she had changed into some fresh clothes, coming back out to join Iris who was thanking her for her help. It's no problem... I just don't really know what else I can do right now. She was still entirely new to digimon. She didn't know much about raising her own. Maybe by following
Iris she could learn a few things. So she followed, keeping Red in her arms.

As Niara followed, Red used one of his little wings to nudge her, telling her to try and talk with the other girl. S-so... How long have you been here? It was just a question to try and get to know the girl more. She seemed nice and didn't seem like she would hurt her or anything. And if she had experience with digimon, she could be a big help to Niara here.

User Image

“... but I hope we can be friends”
Aeroth

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:47 pm
User Image

Nikky was surprised by the size of the crowd when they exited the tavern. The sheer number of people in New Network City was practically suffocating. It wasn't all that surprising for her Palmon though; today was the first day of re-opening the digital world to human kind, so she was expecting a little traffic. What surprised her even more was that Marco grabbed her hand. "we should make sure we don't separate..." The girl could only furiously nod as her face grew hotter and redder. It seemed like her passenger was enjoying herself on top of Nikky's head, distracting her for a few moments. "I-I'm glad you're c-comfortable, but p-please keep your e-eyes peeled for m-miss Iris." She was barely able to reply due to concentrating too much on her hand. Was it sweaty? It probably was because she was so nervous. But why was she so nervous yet happy at the same time whenever she looked at him? What was wrong with her? She still didn't understand why she was feeling like this and it was really starting to frustrate her.

Meanwhile, Hanako's good mood from eating her dessert disappeared when she saw the little fox digimon on top of her tamer's head. She was obviously jealous, thinking that she should be the only digimon to monopolize her tamer and no one else. As the Palmon was about to make a 'comment' about it, Nikky patted Hana's petals as a warning to not give Ren any lip. The plant digimon clicked her tongue, but still complied. 'The sooner we reunite the two the better.' she thought as she grabbed Nikky's free hand so as not to lose her. The last thing they needed was for her to get lost as well. "Which way's the Digimon Partner Center again?" she asked the guys. Good question. Nikky was far too short to be able to see above the crowd, so she was walking around hoping that they'd eventually bump into either Iris or the center. "Which way was it again?" Perhaps Marco was tall enough to see above them. "We don't have time for this! Poison Ivy!" Hanako said in frustration. The green digimon's claws extended into thorny vines to entangle a nearby lamp post. She then retract them to project herself on top of it. From higher ground, she could easily spot the green-haired teen. It looked like she just exited as well and was conversing with a brunette who was carrying a red ball of a digimon. It mattered not to the digimon. "Green hair over there! Uh... Iris! Don't move!" she yelled at them. She probably could've used better words, but time was of the essence. "As for you guys, head straight ahead!" she told the group. She really wanted this done and fast.

[[I'm really sorry for making you guys wait. I had a hectic weekend. OTL]]

Party:
Hanako:User Image

Missions in Progress:

☑ Arc Mission: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city!
☐ Reunite Iris and Ren the Viximon

Arc Points: 3

User Image
Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:48 pm
X Kaos X
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Marco wondered why Nikky was stuttering, but at the same time he also thought that she looked really cute. Maybe holding her hand was a bold move, but this entire world was just a game. Nonetheless, he would make a mental note to not do something like this again. Nikky looked uncomfortable and he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, but it was too late to let go of her hand now. The tiny yellow fox seemed to be enjoying spending her time on top of Nikky's head much to the plant digimon's discomfort. Chibomon seemed to be the only digimon who was rather calmed about the current situation. He did managed to get on top of Marco's head copying Viximon's actions. Marco was worried that his digimon would fall, but Chibomon seemed to be quite content on top of his head. The crowd of players was hard to get through so Nikky's digimon, Hanako, decided to cut their work load. The plant digimon extended her fingernails (which were actually vines) in order to reach a lamppost which she used to scope out the scene.

With her new vision of the area, Hanako spotted a girl with green-hair. Apparently this girl was Viximon's tamer, but Marco was kind of skeptical. Was this girl the only person with green hair? Then again green-hair was a pretty hair color trait. If nothing else then at least they had a lead to follow. The crowd of players was still a problem, but Marco knew they needed to get through as soon as possible or risk missing this green-haired girl. He squeezed Nikky's hand as he got rid to move, "please stay as close as you can Nikky. Chibomon, hang on tight." With those final warning, Marco started moving past the crowd. Several 'excuse me' and 'sorry' were said as Marco tried his best to move forward. He was a pretty tall person with a strong build so it was easy for him to move, but he didn't want to be rude. He realized, when he held Nikky's hand, that just because this world was a game that didn't mean he could invade people's personal space. Most of the other players moved the moment he excused himself while others turned around to glare at him. However, once they saw him those people would immediately turn back around and make room for him.

"So many! So many!" Chibomon cheered followed by lots of giggles. Chibomon seemed to be enjoying both the ride on top of Marco's head and people watching. There were so many humans who were different from his tamer. The different hair styles, body types, heights, and genders were all right in front of Chibomon for him to enjoy. He was interested in these humans, but he still knew that Marco was much more important to him than any other humans. His vocabulary was still broken, but he was catching up fast on conversations and adding more words to his collection. Meanwhile, Marco continued to move forward until he reached this green-haired girl. He wondered how much more walking would they need to do? Hanako was watching them from above so it was probably better to ask her. "Where is she?" Marco asked. "Are we close? Or did we miss her?"

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image
Arc Point(s): 3

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:17 pm
【❀ ιris ❀】

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image

Iris grinned as she looked at Niara as she said that it was okay. "But thanks still." Iris replied as Niara continued to follow her. Iris asked around with some of the tamers that they would see. Even the digimon. More and more, she was coming up with nothing. The answers were always 'Sorry Miss...', 'Haven't seen her....' 'Tough break...' She sighed as they continued to walk. At some point, Iris turned to look at Niara as she asked how long Iris had been in the world.

"I just got here but I've been here before."
Iris said. "It's adventurous here but you'll like it. It's definitely an experience that unforgettable." Iris smiled. "Maybe if we go back the Partner Center I can ask them to put out a bulletin or something that can help me look for her." With that idea in mind, Iris and Niara started to walk in that direction of the Center. If she was lucky, then Ren was thinking the same way going that way as well.

Iris was looking around when she noticed a Palmon yelling at her. Maybe it wasn't her but she was a person with green hair and named Iris. She didn't recognize the digimon. Furthermore, the digimon was talking to a group, telling them to move forward towards her.

Iris started to panic a little since she didn't know why anyone was looking for her. Her first thought wasn't on Ren. If it was group, was it from something that she didn't when she was here last time. Was a group looking for vengeance. Sure not likely but this was the digital world... They had digimon that was enough said.

"Niara run!" Iris said as she grabbed Niara's hand. Now that Niara was with her, Niara was in 'danger' as well. "Excuse...me...pardon me...' Iris said as she pushed through the crowd in order to run.

Ren grinned as they started to walk with her in her place above them. Furthermore, she just looked as Nikky seemed to be flustered by Marco while Hanako wasn't happy that she was here. She would never understand Tamers who acted like that. But then again what would she know? "Onward." Ren commanded as she point in the direction to go even though she didn't know which she was going.

Since she wasn't the ones walking she was fine with them getting lost since that meant that she would have more time to rest her feet. But then again, if she was gone too long then Iris would get mad at her from being away for too long. Ren sighed, she couldn't win. It seemed that Hanako was impatient as she used her vines to get up on top of light post. Ren just looked as the Palmon then motioned that she had spotted someone that fit Iris' description before shouting out to them. Marco them quickly started moving them towards the possible girl.

Instead she was seeing some green hair running away from them. "Smooth move Hanako... yell at a girl and tell them not to run-" She yelped when she held on tight to Nikky to not fall off. "Careful... I'm still up here.."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Mood and Feelings:
Action:
OOC:
Arc Point: 3

ѡ

Shadow of Miracles
Lady Niara
X Kaos X

+ 1/5 AP  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

"please stay as close as you can Nikky." "Okay... !" Nikky followed Marco as she gripped his hand to make should that she wouldn't lose him and before she knew it they were on the move. She was still nervous, but Hanako's actions made her concentrate on the task at hand. Ren yelped, reminding her of her presence. "Ah right, sorry about that..." Nikky said as she used her free hand to add a bit of pressure on the Viximon on her head to keep her from moving too much. Nikky apologized with Marco as they were making their way to where Hanako thought where Iris was and glanced at her green friend to see if they were going the right way. Her partner did not look pleased. "Dangit! We got ourselves a runner! Just keep going the way you are and you'll get to her. I'll try to cut her off!" The plant digimon warned the others. The green-haired girl bolted after being called out and apparently pulled the person she was speaking with along as well. From the looks of Iris' actions, it was obvious to Hanako that the girl probably thought that she was in danger. What exactly did Hanako expect though? With all the dangers the digital world had to offer, it was only natural to be wary about the situation.

"Better yet..." Hanako had thought of going back to get Ren to fling her over to her partner to get it over quickly, but then changed her mind when she felt a tingle down her spine. Nikky was coldly and vigilantly watching her as if she knew what she was thinking. It was clear to Hanako that the brunette did not and would not approve. "Better not..." She didn't want to sour their reunion by invoking her partner's anger. The Palmon looked back at them one last time to verify their trajectory before jumping off the lamp post and onto the next closest post. She used her Poison Ivy to swing from the light post to light post since it was the fastest method to catch up to Iris and company. As soon as she felt close enough to them, she released her vines from the post, landing in front of the teenager's way, close enough for her to be heard. "Waitaminute! We got Ren!" she told the girls in one breath before she fell to the ground, exhausted. That was all she could say after all that moving. Hanako was hoping that Nikky's group would come soon since Iris could run away again if she didn't believe her.

Party:

Missions in Progress:

☑ Arc Mission: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city!
☐ Reunite Iris and Ren the Viximon

Arc Points: 3

User Image
Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:01 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Shadow of Miracles
X Kaos X
Niara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Niara listened as Iris said she had been here before, saying it was a good experience. Niara was still uneasy and unsure about being here, but if Iris was telling the truth and maybe if Iris stayed close to Iris, maybe it wouldn't be top bad. But that thought was quickly changed when a digimon starred yelling at them, telling them to stay still. Niara was confused as to why it was doing that but Iris wasted no time in getting them on the run. Niara was just as convinced that someone was after them. Maybe they were after them because Niara was with her? Niara was already afraid the people who tried to take her so long ago were already after her here.

But as they ran, the same digimon landed in front of them. Niara cried out in surprise and fear before Red, her Jyarimon, jumped up and attacked with Heated Bubbles, unfortunately as the digimon was speaking to them and didn't see her collapse in exhaustion. Leave them alone! Niara, Iris! Run! Niara caught him again, staying close to Iris. Why are they after us?

(I'm sooooooo sorry about the delay >.<)

User Image

Aeroth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:35 pm
X Kaos X
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Lady Niara

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Marco tried his best to move pass the crowd of tamers without being rude, but that was a losing battle. He stopped feeling Nikky bump into him, but he turned around and caught her before she could fall. "Sorry about that," he apologized to her, but was distracted by a very sweet scent. In order to catch her, Marco had pulled Nikky into her and wrapped his free arm around her as if to hug her. Her body was pressed against his and he could feel almost everything and smell the shampoo from her hair. How could a game trick his senses into feeling all of this? Marco looked ahead and noticed that his nose was touching Viximon's nose. Marco separated himself from Nikky immediately feeling his face growing warm. He turned around and moved his arm back so that she could grab his hand again, "l-let's go, we're going to lose them..." Once Nikky grabbed his hand again, Marco went back to moving pass the crowd. His earlier worries about being rude disappeared and he was able to move pass the crowd much easier. His thoughts were getting filled with the tiny girl behind him. He was completely caught off guard by her charm. He was sure she didn't have any bad intentions, but he fell for her charm nonetheless. Marco took a quick peek over his shoulder; she was very cute.

They were finally out from the crowd. Marco looked around and spotted the green-haired girl along with a lavender-haired girl. Hanako managed to cut them off and keep them from running away. Marco release Nikky's hand, "we should hurry up and reach them or they will run off again." He took off towards the two girls. "Wait! We have your digimon partner!" Chibomon giggled as Marco ran because he could feel the wind against his face. "Faster! Faster!" the tiny digimon giggled again clearly having a good time.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image
Arc Point(s): 22

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:42 am
【❀ ιris ❀】

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image

Panting, Iris ran through the crowds of people. Why was there people after her? Worse of all, she was bringing Niara into this as well. Sure she was the only one that actually had a digimon with them but it was a baby level....It wouldn't be fair to make Niara and her digimon fight her battle. The first thought in her mind was to get Niara somewhere safe and then lead the people elsewhere. "We're almost through the crowd." Iris said to Niara as the people seemed to be concentrated at an area and they were now leaving it. "We're safe..."

Iris believed that until the Palmon appeared in front of them. The digimon was panting such meant that Iris could still out run it. Iris was about to run in a different direction when she heard that they had Ren. Iris paused in her tracks as the digimon collasped, exhausted. "You have Ren?" Iris repeated before Jyarimon tried to attack, telling them to run. When Niara asked where they were after them, Iris didn't have an answer.

Instead she turned around and tried to make a run for it with Niara. Unfortunately she didn't get far as she bumping someone's flat chest, falling back. Apparently they were running towards her. Iris rubbed her nose. "Ow..." she said as she looked who she hit. She flinched as she looked at the scary face of the tall male. She looked afraid for a moment before she remembered that she has Niara with her and Rent to look for. "Look you.." she said pointing at him with a glare but still not standing up yet. "Return my digimon and stop trying to attack me for some reason I don't know why before I remove your ability to produce offspring you hear me?"

Iris then looked down as she clenched her fist "Please....don't hurt her."

"Well this is a fine mess we're in." Ren said as Nikki was holding onto her so that she wouldn't fall off the girl's head since they were running now. "I'll have to thank Hanako for this again..." Ren patted Nikki on her forehead. "We better catch up to them before Iris does something dumb." As the two ran, Ren noticed the times that Marco would look back at Nikki. "I'm fine up here." she said, not putting together why he was looking back at the girl. "Hurry before Iris runs away again."

At some point, Ren heard Iris' threat towards Marco. Apparently Iris thought that he was the bad guy. The digimon tilted her head. "That's weird. But I was right... she's doing something dumb again..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Mood and Feelings:
Action:
OOC:
Arc Point: 9

Missions
☐ Reunite with Ren

ѡ

Shadow of Miracles
Lady Niara
X Kaos X

+ 1/5 AP  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:33 pm
User Image

As they were picking up speed, Nikky tripped, causing her to bump into Marco. When he tried to catch her, she wound up in his embrace. 'Huh? What? When? What's happening!?' she thought to herself, her cheeks flushed and her eyes swimming in confusion. That mix feeling of happiness and nervousness was back again and felt like it was piling up. "l-let's go, we're going to lose them..." She blushed even more when she saw his face. "Y-yeah!" She said as she took his hand once again. She kept her sights on the ground to avoid any further eye contact, never noticing that he looked back. So much blushing in a day couldn't be good for her!

Hanako was taken aback when the little red digimon suddenly jumped and attacked her. 'Why won't they frigging listen dangit!' The plant digimon nonchalantly swatted away the bubbles with ease. Hanako felt a heated tingle when they popped on contact, but it wasn't enough to injure her. It was certainly was enough to irritate and frustrate her even further though. "Calm your tiny tush and listen up pipsqueak! I'm not here to fight. We just came to give her back!" The Palmon angrily yet tiredly explained as she pointed to Nikky who was carrying Ren to prove to the fresh level digimon that they did have Iris' digimon safe and sound. However her words were unheard because of their swift escape. She groaned in frustration when they took off again. As she was about to get up to catch up to them once gain, Marco managed to stop Iris from running any further. As luck would have it, Nikky, with Ren still on her head, also managed to catch up to him in time to hear Iris threaten Marco. It didn't sound like a joke. Why would she threaten him? Weren't they close? As Nikky remembered their relationship, her heart felt like it was being crushed. 'What's wrong with me?' There were more important things to deal with first.

"Miss Iris! W-Wait! He didn't do anything wrong! We're not trying to attack you either..." Nikky said with haste. She then took Ren off the top of her head to gently put the Viximon on top of her tamer's head. "We just wanted to help you reunite with your Viximon. My partner didn't explain thoroughly enough. I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding!" She apologized to the two girls and their digimon her before she deeply bowed. The brunette thought that if only Hanako expressed herself more carefully could they have resolved this issue a lot faster. The look on Hanako face showed how she did not agree one bit with her, but she knew it wasn't an argument she could win and chose to remain silent. She did feel partly responsible for the situation though, not that she'll ever admit it. After bowing, she made her way to Hanako. "Bon travail." She told Hanako with a smile as she helped the tired digimon up. Even though Nikky didn't agree with her method, she did acknowledge the fact her friend did well in stopping them. Hanako rolled her eyes as she took her hand to stand. The digimon really didn't think that she'd have to work so much manual labor on their first day.

Party:

Missions in Progress:
☑ Reunite Iris and Ren the Viximon

Arc Points: 9

User Image
Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:21 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Shadow of Miracles
X Kaos X
Niara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.They were stopped by a larger boy. When he said they had Ren, Niara started to get worried, holding onto Red tight, afraid they were going to take him too. Iris decided to threaten him to return Ren. Maybe Niara would have to lend Iris her soldering iron? But Niara wasn't sure that would be a good idea. Especially since Niara wasn't able to hurt anyone or help to hurt anyone. But when another girl came up with Ren, Niara wasn't sure what was going on until the girl finally explained the situation. Apparently the Palmon didn't explain herself very well.

Jyarimon suddenly felt bad for attacking Hanako over the wrong reason. I'm so sorry! I didn't know! He tried to apologize for the attack, his little wings lowered like a saddened dog's ears. Niara just watched the boy, fixated on the boy. Why was she just staring at him like that? If she was to look at herself, she'd see her cheeks turning pink. Of course Red quickly noticed. Niara? Are you ok? He watched her, pressing one of his little wings to her forehead, Niara still watching the boy silently, a sort of surprised expression on her face.

User Image

Aeroth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:42 am
X Kaos X
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Lady Niara

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Marco saw the green-haired girl running at him, but he was unable to stop in time. The two of them crashed into each other. He was bigger than her (obviously) so the recoiling wasn't so bad for him, but he slipped and was unable to maintain his balance. Chibomon noticed the struggle and jumped off Marco's head before he could be caught in the crash (smart). Marco groaned, landing on your butt was painful. "Are you ok-" before he could finish showing his concern for the girl he just bumped into, she was glaring daggers at him. Her death glare was followed by a very convincing castrating threat. Marco couldn't help, but close his legs almost like a reflex when she said those words to him. "We, we have misunderstanding here. I'm not-" Marco was cut off again, this time by Nikky's arrival. She explained the situation to the green-haired girl and Marco was thankful since Nikky just pretty much saved his life as well as the lives of his future children.

With all of that commotion settled, Marco stood up and dusted himself off. Nikky proceeded to bowing to the girls for the trouble that Hanako and Marco caused with their misunderstandings. Marco glanced at the plant-girl diva realizing that she probably got caught on stuff like this daily; the thought caused him to smile knowing that Nikky and Hanako had a lot of fun together. He decided to bow to the girls as an apology as well. He didn't bow as deeply as Nikky, but he was sincere about his apology nonetheless. Once everything seemed to be okay, Marco step forward and offered his hand to Iris who was still sitting on the ground, "sorry the misunderstanding, uh...miss Iris, right?" Once she was standing up again, Marco glanced at the lavender-haired girl who seemed to have stayed quiet for the most part. She was carrying a little red dragon-looking digimon with tiny wings for ears. He was cute, but all the baby digimon were pretty much adorable. "No need to apologize!" Marco blinked and then looked down at Chibomon who was by his foot. He kneel down and picked up his little blue companion so that he could properly speak with the little red-dragon, "There was no harm done and I really enjoyed all the action! My name is Chibomon, what is your name?" Marco blinked again surprise by how well his digimon was speaking. A few hours ago he was barely saying one or two words, but now he was forming complete sentences. Digimon are really amazing. Marco concluded with a smile as he watched his digimon chat away with the girl's digimon.

Marco looed back at the lavender-haired girl with a smile on his face. "Looks like our partners are getting along well," with their digimon making friends, hopefully this whole misunderstanding could be forgotten. Marco noticed the girl's cheeks were a little pink and he was briefly reminded of Nikky. He looked back at brown-haired girl then returned to looking at the lavender-haired girl. There was a similarity in their expressions and Marco couldn't help, but wonder if all girls were normally this red. He was blushing a couple of minutes ago... Marco shook those thoughts out of his head, the girl was really cute (just like Nikky), but it wasn't the appropriate time to have those thoughts. "I, I mean we, haven't introduced ourselves. My name is Marco and this is my partner Chibomon. The plant digimon you saw earlier is Hanako, she's the partner of Nikky, shes..." he motioned towards Nikky, but stopped briefly not sure how to introduce her as. They only just met so would it be fair if he said they were friends? Or would it be more rude if he said they were stranger? He decided to go for the friends, "she's my girl (space) friend." Marco was not the most social person and with his coma earlier that year, some of his common sense seemed to have disappeared.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image
Arc Point(s): 22

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:25 am
【❀ ιris ❀】

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image

Iris watched the guy as he looked like he was going to be crossing his legs. As he knew that he threat was real. Iris was still glaring at him until he said that they had a misunderstanding. Iris tilted her head... Had they met before. Suddenly she said someone calling her name, addressing her as Miss. Iris turned her head and smile when she saw it was Nikki, "Nikki!" Iris said. The girl was telling her that the guy wasn't trying to hurt or attack the two. Iris' eyes widen when Nikki was putting Ren on top of her.

Ren tapped on Iris' head like she did Nikki as she was still explaining that she and the girl were trying to bring Ren to her and it was just one misunderstanding from the Palmon. "It took you long enough to find me. I'm hungry. But look. I ran into our friends."

Iris plucked the Viximon from the top of her head as her eyes watered up. "Ren!" Iris said as she hugged the digimon tightly against her chest. "I thought I lost you." Iris said before she pulled on one of Ren's ears. "Don't do that do again...." Iris looked up Nikki as the girl was bowing to apologize. "No thank you Nikki." Iris said as she pulled one last time and then went back to hugging the digimon. Nikki then went over to Hanako. Iris sighed in relief as she looked at Viximon. "Good to have you back."

Iris looked up at the guy as he offered his hand to help her up. She nodded her head and took the hand as she held Ren under her arm for the moment. She was still holding his hand when he apologized to her and then guessed at her name. "Uh yes it's Iris. Iris Haruno. Oh and sorry!" Iris let go of his hand and bowed. "Sorry for threatening to castrate you and remove...your ability to have kids.. I was worried about...Ren...and.." She looked and saw him looking at Niara. She stood up right up and held onto Ren correctly.

He was talking to Niara, saying that his digimon, the Chibomon was getting along with her digimon. He introduced himself to Niara as Marco and introduced Chibomon. She watched as he looked from Niara to Nikki. Was he ignoring her now? Sure she threatened him but she thought they were over that. He further went to introduce Nikki and Hanako. She tilted her head he introduced as his girl....friend. It sounded too close to girlfriend. She would have to ask Nikki about it.

"Thank you Nikki."Iris said as she hugged the girl happily. "Me and Niara here went all over the city looking Ren." She turned to Marco and lifted her brow. "Thank you...Marco." The difference in tone was between talking to Nikki and then him was noticeable. Even how she looked at him. Ren looked up at her tamer and sighed. It was starting all over again.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Mood and Feelings:
Action:
OOC:
Arc Point: 9

Missions
☐ Reunite with Ren

ѡ

Shadow of Miracles
Lady Niara
X Kaos X

+ 1/5 AP  
Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games