Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Kleta's Spartan Maze Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image

Kleta has decided that she is going to hearken back to traditions of the region she represents.

Do you want to find your treasure?

Then you better be willing to search for them...

(Don't worry, the maze is not the labyrinth from last year ... promise.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:23 pm
User Image

1. This game is intended for couples only! If your couple wants to play, sign up with this form:
    [size=15][b][color=red]I WANT TO PLAY[/color][/b][/size]
    [b]Usernames:[/b]
    [b]Pae'il 1:[/b]
    [b]Pae'il 2:[/b]

2. At the end of sign-ups, one of the Pae'il from each couple will be lost in the maze! Oh no! The other Pae'il must come find them.
  3. There will be a grid. There are blank spaces, represented by 'o,' and Pae'il spaces, represented by 'x.'
  4. First, the trapped Pae'il and then the free Pae'il will roll a d4. This determines how many spaces the free Pae'il can move in the grid per turn. Choices are up, down, left, or right. Fill in the post after the roll. You only get to search the grid you land on... so if you go over an X, oops!
  5. Do not leave posts blank, no points will be granted for blank posts. Trapped Pae'il can try and shout to lead their partner in the right direction, or attempt to figure out where others are.
  6. Landing on an 'x' will reveal a Pae'il, which may help out another pairing! Be careful!
  7. The first pair to successfully reunite will get 40 points each. Second will get 30, and third will get 20. All others to complete will get 10 each. (( Edited 02/24/2014: points have been doubled ))
  8. Do not delete your posts. We can see if you do in the logs. Since there is a lot of rolling in this event, a post deletion will be assumed as cheating, which will disqualify the player entirely from any prizes. Do not do this!

FA Venus
Crew

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:41 pm
It seemed like the right time of the party to open up the sign-ups for that game her Spartan Grace daughter Kleta wanted to run!

Venus flew over to her throne, bellowing a, "ATTENTION PLEASE!"

When all eyes were on her, she continued, "My daughter has an interesting game for all couples to play. So come up, bring a friend, and enjoy the maze!" There was a small gasp from a cherub beside her that clearly remembered how miserable mazes made them all last year ... that was when she was quick to add, "AND IT'S NOT A LABYRINTH.

"I PROMISE."

Was she ever going to live that down?

((OOC: This translates to 02/18/2014 @ 11:59pm EST!))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:00 pm
I WANT TO PLAY
Usernames: Fea Line and Strawberri Stardust
Pae'il 1: Wild Moon
Pae'il 2: Sweetie Belle  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:15 pm
I WANT TO PLAY
Usernames: Tartara Seabreeze and Dementia Requiem Asumi
Pae'il 1: Dameon
Pae'il 2: Starry  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:43 am
I WANT TO PLAY
Usernames:EvilSilverDragon & Dementia Requiem Asumi
Pae'il 1: Zofie
Pae'il 2:Arestia  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:50 am
I WANT TO PLAY
Usernames: o0_Daisuke_0o & Teigra
Pae'il 1: Shahrazhad
Pae'il 2: Naveed  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:58 am
I WANT TO PLAY
Usernames: Fea Line and Irish Night Fox
Pae'il 1: Prince Feralheart
Pae'il 2: Brisoca  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

shadica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:55 pm
I WANT TO PLAY
Usernames: shadica and Strawberri Stardust
Pae'il 1:Noirocher
Pae'il 2: Firuzeh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:09 am
"Good evening mortals" Kleta began as she stood before the couples who had signed up.

"If you could line up two-by-two with your partner next to you, I will explain this famous game."

Kleta waited for the mortals to do so, refraining from rolling her eyes at any who had difficulty doing such a simple thing as lining up. She tapped one pae from each pae'il and beckoned them to follow her. "I will be back for you."

Kleta proceeded to hide the pae who had followed her into the maze. "Do not be afraid, you will be found." She instructed them. By who, was a completely different question, but she decided to take the comforting tone her mother had after last years event.

After they were all well hidden in the maze the green goddess returned in front of the other mortals with a pop of green smoke and began her speech.

"I have taken what is most dear to you: your bride. Alas, the only way for you to be together again is to capture your partner in this maze. If you find your partner, then perhaps it has been fated by the god for you to be together." Kleta grinned.

"You may now begin your quest."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kleta has hidden Sweetie Belle, Dameon, Arestia, Naveed, Prince Feralheart, and Firuzeh in the maze (which I will share in the next post)

*Please try to get your rolls in by midnight EST, but if you don't get them in on time, don't worry, I won't be checking until the next day anyways.
*If everyone gets their rolls in before midnight I'll move the round along early.
*If you have any questions about how the game is played feel free to message me or staff]  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:10 am
User Image

Click for Larger Version

Teigra rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:40 am
Not having been to the party the year before, Naveed had no unpleasant memories or associations with the idea of a maze, though the more he heard it talked around, the more curious he became. Speaking of curious, why exactly had he agreed to this? Crazy cat, they'd already been playing something of a 'game' of their own when one had been announced at the party. The next thing he knew, he was following the elusive woman here for some sort of game to be played. He wasn't sure; were they still competing with each other? Or with the other Pae'il?

Pfft, working together...that was an entertaining notion. Not that he had problems doing so, but this woman acted like she had no idea how to cooperate with another Pae'il. What was her story?

All this and more ran through the demon's head as he was lead into the maze by the Spartan Grace, then left for his 'partner' to find. Wonderful. Maybe she'd just abandon the game entirely. Would it be worth it to her to lose in order to leave him standing out here like a fool all night?

o0_Daisuke_0o

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Fea Line rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:13 am
Despite current difficulties in their situation, Feral decided that a game would be the thing to bring a smile back to Bree's face. So he lead the two of them here to this maze to see how it was done. A partner game? One in which they had to work together? Well this should be .... interesting.

He wasn't sure if Bree had pulled herself together quite as he did, but then being the one to handle most situations back in his old home... well he had quite a bit of experience with tucking away feelings to focus on other maters. "This will be fun you'll see, if not interesting." he grinned at her then followed Kleta into the maze.... where she left him.

So he was "lost" and Bree had to find him.... well, no time like the present to see if they could work things out?

Irish Night Fox

Dementia Requiem Asumi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:39 am
Arestia had heard of this particular game, at least from the other players going to participate alongside his hero and him. He'd had no certain idea what they were walking into, but he did know he wanted to make sure Zofie, his hero, was absolutely happy. He'd already managed to flub up once tonight, there was no way he wanted to do it again.

When asked to line up, Stia happily took the spot next to Zofie. And then he was tapped to come forward. With a shrug, he took a step, and then turned around. "See you soon, Dearest Hero~" The fae smiled, turning back to follow the woman into the maze. So much of a maze, he wound up lost himself. Stia shuddered, wondering what exactly was going on out here. At least, until it was explained to him. There didn't seem to be any other pae around, and he was to wait for Zofie to find him. Sounded more and more like she was truly his ultimate hero!

EvilSilverDragon

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Irish Night Fox rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:50 am
((About to board so gotta post quick sorry!))

Bree watched them take Feralheart away, feeling suddenly nervous standing there on her own. She had appreciated his enthusiasm in wanting to cheer her up, but she wasn't so sure about his choice in activity. Especially if she had to be the one to seek him out. Feralheart would be the better tracker she was sure, but perhaps that's why she was sent out to seek him.

She peeked out and took a look around the maze. She hadn't heard a thing about the labyrinth last year so she didn't know what to fear. She was just concerned she wouldn't be able to find Feralheart and would disappoint him in some manner. She knew he wouldn't ever show it, but she really wanted to make him proud.

She stood at the start not sure where to go. She watched a few others head out while she recalled someone telling her to always start right... So that's what she did. She headed right four steps for she noticed an opening, heading down two that way.

She hoped she started on a good foot!

Fea Line

:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas