User ImageFeb 14, 2014 11:00 PM
It was cooler today than it usually was and the sherbet colored leopardess padded through the rouge lands at a moderate pace. She was trying to keep warm. What was with this temperature change?? That and all the rain. She had a frown on her face at the thought of getting all filty and dirty and shook the thoughts away. It wasn't raining right now so she didn't have to worry about it, she just had to worry about the fact that it was cold.

She flicked her ears back as she thought she heard something in some bushes not too far away and her gaze followed the rustling of the brush and she wondered what or who was over there. She decided she'd go check it out, though she knew she was taking a risk of having her face bit off. She decided she'd peek through and see what was on the other side. "Hello?" she said as she shoved her head and shoulders through.

User ImageFeb 14, 2014 11:19 PM
Seaki
Asha yawned, stretching. Lately she had been sleeping a lot, curled close to young Safuraa and her darling Kilua, but today was a day she needed to hunt. She snuffed at Kilua's face, causing the leopon to giggle lightly and curl closer to their cheetah companion. She did the same to the white male as well, and she smiled when the cheetah gave a content sound. They were both perfectly well, and Asha could move along.

They were save in a shallow hole hidden by grasses. She was lucky they were both so green, otherwise she'd be more worried, though Safuraa kind of stuck out quite a bit.

Asha pushed her way through through their hiding spot. Her ears flicked forward once she heard a voice, and she tilted her head just a bit. "Hello," she called back.

55 mins ago
As she peered through the brush she was met with a pale face with startling golden eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry.." She took a step backwards to clear way from the brush. "I didn't distrub you did i?" She felt a little embarassed, she hadn't been expecting someone else to be in there, maybe some small game or something. The last someone she had met was hadeth, which had lead to them meeting Iregi but they were somewhere else at the moment. She would have to find them later.

"I was just checking out the rustling. Forgive me if I intruded." She said polietly still a little embarassed. She sat down and waited for the other to come out of the brush so she could see her better. Not that she didn't have faith in the other if she decided to stay in there. She just liked to be able to see who it was she was talking to.

11 mins ago
Seaki
Asha watched the other leopardess for a moment, pondering if she should intentionally brush past her to trigger her seer powers. Instead, Asha pressed a bit futher through the bush and freed herself from the leaves. "Oh no, it's quite alright," she gave a small nod of her head, carefully schooling her face.

She hoped the leopardess could not see her worry. In the small dip just beyond the bushes laid her small company - one that she was the sole protector of. None of the others could fight, be it personal belief, weakness, or injury, and she did not want to risk allowing a leopardess beyond her into their space.

First she had to determine if the leopardess was friendly or not... "You just startled me a bit, is all. What brings you this way?"

3 mins ago
She watched as the female came into full view and she relaxed a little bit. "That's good." She said with releif pouring through her voice as she folded her tail around her feet. She watched the female closely and she gave her a warm smile. "I was just wandering around the area. I'm new to these lands." She wondered if she should mention she had friends, but they were a ways away.

She figured if it came up then she would answer her then. No need to give out everything in one sitting. She brought up her paw and ran it over the side of her face and ear, catching a small itch and then placed it back on the ground. "What of you?"

6 mins ago
The leopardess still wanted to utilize her seer power, but it could force her to see anything from the other female's birth to her death, and she would rather not See that. She watched the pink and gree leopardess closely, but the other seemed quite relaxed.

"I'm here for the moment. I have some tasks here that need to be completed before I move on from here," she conceeded. Of course she had tasks. One was to make sure everyone was safe and fed. Of course, Ban'ma needed to heal more before they moved once again. The could not risk re-opening the lioness's wounds, as Kilua had explained.

"So this is my home for now." She tilted her head a bit. "Would you like to walk with me for a little?" It wouldbe the easiest way to take her from how close she was to the three felines she was in charge of protecting, so she hoped for an agreement.

10 mins ago
She wondered what Hadeth was up to. She could have honestly cared less about what Iregi was doing. He was just tagging along since Hadeth knew how to get to the Brotherhood Pride, as they called themselves. He was alright, she guessed, but still. She didn't particularly like him. Maybe he'd grow on her. Her thoughts were quieted as the female spoke.

Anju was sure she should probably be scouting out some food or something while she was this way. Might as well make herself useful right? She watched the female as she talked and she looked around the area. She had picked a pretty good spot to set up shop. "I think it's a good spot." Not that she probably cared what Anju thought of it.

She stood up and stretched a little bit. "Sure, I wouldn't mind at all!" She said with a faint smile. "I'm Anju." She figured she'd throw her name out there since they were about to be walking together.

13 mins ago
Seaki
Asha gave a bright smile, relief swelling in her chest. "It's a fine spot. You're welcome to explore it," she said. Of course, she'd keep an eye on her and make sure she didn't harm any of her own, but that was neither here nor there. She just needed the other female away from them right now because it made her anxious.

"This way then," she began her walk, leading the leopardess away from the sleep spot. "I'm called Asha."

4 mins ago
She was glad the leopardless enjoyed her praise of the location, it really was a nice spot. She might have to follow her suggestion about exploring it. As the other began to walk she quickly fell into step besides her and she flicked her ears as she caught her name. "That's a lovely name." She sincerely meant it. "Have you been around here long?"

12 mins ago
Seaki
"Thank you," Asha gave a gentle smile, one that Kilua taught her. "I have been here a little while. A few months perhaps. It's a safe place, honestly." She just hoped it would remain safe, but she wasn't sure how safe is could be if another had found there way here. It wasn't a secluded spot, so it wasn't impossible. "It's hardly a permanent place, though."

She closed her eyes, breathing in the wind that brushed against her fur. It was comforting, to say the least. Perhaps this new loepardess wasn't so bad and she wouldn't have to move her company again. "Are you traveling alone?"

5 mins ago
A few months?! That seemed like an awfully long time to Anju. She'd been new to the area for a few weeks so that seemed like a lifetime to her. At least she could say that she was being consistant. "I'm glad that you've found a nice "temporary" home. They're hard to come by." She said with a small laugh. She listened to the sounds around her as they walked together and she looked over as the question of company came up.

Hmmm. How to answer this. "I actually have two companions a little ways from here." She wondered if she should give more details? "Hadeth has been so kind as to offer to show our newest addition the way to a pride that's apparently hard to find." She rambled on a little bit. "I actually think that i'll have to be getting back to them soon before Hadeth starts to worry. She's quite the motherly type." She said with a large grin. She really did want to stay longer but she had been gone away from them for a bit longer than she had expected and she definitly didn't want hadeth to worry.

"Perhaps I can come back later, She needs to know that I'm alright."

4 mins ago
Seaki
Asha was glad for the other leopardess, because traveling alone was often a hardship. "I'm glad you have found companions," she relayed her thoughts out loud. "I'm sure they're worried if you've been gone long. Maybe I will see you again." Asha dipped her head, glad that the other leopardess was going on her way. Not that she did not like the other leopardess - she was kind - but she also was uncertain. Kilua would know, of course.
So she just bid her farewell and perhaps she would introduce the leopardess to her companions if she decided to return.

just now
She smiled at the female and she hoped she was right. "Perhaps we shall meet again." She said kindly before turning and heading back towards the direction that Hadeth and grump butt Iregi were waiting.