Submit

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:34 pm
(As always, sorry if this is the wrong place for this sweatdrop )

I have been toying with this idea for a long while now and now it's time to get more opinions on it.
It started with this. a roleplay I hosted with some friends what feels like many many years ago. The maps and letters are my making and ALL the videos are mine. My scripting, editing, and voice over. The people who played it LOVED the concept, they hoped there would be a sequel to it which was in the works for a while but that fizzled out, and my friends still quote me lines from me video. So I got to thinking, would other RPs be interested in having something like this for their RP?
I LOVE making videos, AMVs, role playing, commercials, and various random ones. At first the idea seemed like a no-brainer, "You love it, they'll pay you, it's a win-win." Yet still, I'm hesitant to set up shop mostly because this would be something new and don't know if there will be any takers. On top of that, RPs go on forever so I don't know how that will work, maybe just 1-2 for the opening/intro.

Sooooooooooo, opinions on the matter? Think there would be any buyers? As for the pricing I'm not too concerned, I'll probably stay around a few 100k.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:49 pm
Oh, wow, that's a lot of media for an idea. It shows committment. PS, really creepy.

I've got a full plate in the name of roleplaying, but I say you should go for it.

Erin winter

Beloved Prophet

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:37 pm
Soulless Librarian
Oh, wow, that's a lot of media for an idea. It shows committment. PS, really creepy.

I've got a full plate in the name of roleplaying, but I say you should go for it.

Thank you >w< I was definitely going for creepy.

I don't like roleplaying but I had committed to it so I went all out xD I did what I knew I can do best and that's make videos.
I designed it to last only a week, I was about to rip my hair out three days into it xP RP stress me out.
I'm thinking of looking from someone who is running a short RP as well, ask them to beta test the idea with me. owo  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games