This topic is meant for introducing yourself to the guild, let us know who you are and what not. So, I will introduce myself

For starters, my name's not really Alli, it's Michelle. My old username was once Angelcagalli, and my friend would call me Alli for short, the last 4 letters of the name. Well, I really loved the name, so one day I created a fantasy RP, where I made my character an elf and named her Alli. Put it all together, and you get Alli the Elf smile
Anyway, back to me in real life. My name's Michelle, I just turned 20 like a week ago. I live in Pennsylvania, USA with my boyfriend, Micky who I've been dating for 1 year, 2 months, and his mom (we're poor okay >.>) and I have an amazing 5 month year old daughter named Cassandra, but we call her Cassie for short. heart
I'm currently working at QPI, Quality Packaging Industries (something like that) It's like factory/warehouse work for P&G (paper company, something like that). I started the other day, it's like taking packages of Bounty from one palette, and putting them on another but stacked differently..it's really weird. I just started on wednesday, but of course I got a cold the day before I started working and nearly passed out at work from it and my cold medication, and I haven't been back since. I'm a weak person as it is, my body's not cut out for factory work, so putting me in that environment, on my first day of work where my body's not used to the work to begin with. Yeah, I'm not going back till my body's feeling 100%.

I think that's about it for me, have any questions feel free to quote me, or message me. I'm really lonely on gaia, all my gaia friends quit while I was on hiatus, so now I don't really talk to anyone on gaia anymore. So y'know, a conversation would be awesome for me biggrin