Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Marks that Last [Agsil+Spinar]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:33 pm

On her foot, her drakeling slept, curled up on her claws and his tail curling somewhat around her calf. Perched on a stool, the dragon listened to the background music that was her new eyephone. Tavi's gift certainly was useful. Well. Somewhat. She was still getting the hang of the device--but the music aspect was something she was enjoying. Even if she did have a limited selection thus far.

Her biggest issue was just trying to keep the darned little thing clean of ink...

Ink that now was being put to use. Before her, a canvas was set up, landscape as she slowly trailed her claws across the surface. White faded behind ink as she moved. Rocky outcroppings slowly began to form under her nails, cliff faces pocketed by the entrances to dens. Figures glided through the skies. The mountains formed a crescent around a central mass, great flat stones that allowed a meeting place for outsiders whom visited the residents of the grand space.

It'd been a while since she'd thought so long of her home. It'd gotten to the point she felt compelled to paint the scene. Just to... get it out of her mind. Out of her head. Let her move on, at least for a little while.

Lyrics about ghouls and following love first slowly broke through the fog of her mind, and Agsilved rolled her eyes, using her other hand to reach towards the phone and flick it to another song. Something about walls crashing down and darkness coming from above. Much better. Well. Sort of.

It was at least easier to let herself fall back to her mental image of her old home. Humming along to lines of "I'm going to be an optimist about this."

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:23 pm
It was one of few times when Spinar wasn't composed, though he was starting to notice that anything to do with a particular ink dragon had him anything but normal. Which was a pain in the jackin a**. Upon reaching the monsters dorms the demons nose curled, a soft hiss escaping past his icy lips. Having not see Agsil since their last spar he prepared with a smoothing of his clothing and hair back before all but pounding her door down.

She was going to fix the injustice she made upon his skin. Or else.

Icy nails curled a little tighter with the thought around a piece of paper. The paper in his hand of which head a design. One that he hoped the tasteless dragon would be able to mimic and mold around her careless splatter that tainted his chilly skin.

Kailey Koreco
Short post. Kickin'yo door in bro.

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:57 pm

The drake and the dragon jumped in unison to the sudden banging, both staring in large annoyance at the door. While the mini took to snarling from one of her shelves, getting himself out of the way of whatever was making such a racket, Agsil wiped some of the ink from her hands, standing and glaring at the door as she approached. "Enough, I can hear you," she snarled before she'd even reached the door.

She'd almost expected to see Tavi or one of his minis. She didn't really know anyone else in the school, or was aware of whom would know her dorm. Zaire was the only one form the dorms she even vaguely spoke to, though she was sure the other monster didn't know where she resided.

Opening the door to find herself staring at a well groomed face. One she hadn't seen in a while. In turn, the dragon's look turned frosty in and of itself. "And to what do I owe this pleasure?" Her eyes slanted one way, then the other, trying to determine if this was some trick. She didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Beyond, of course, the fact there was an ice demon standing in front of her door. He was at least dressed this time.

Yet she did not ask her question without much sense. She stood back to the side with the door, allowing him room and silent permission to enter, before turning and walking back to her seat in front of the canvas. If he wished to speak, he could follow. Or he could loudly state what he wanted and leave. The choice was his.

"You look different," she remarked simply over her shoulder, eyes flicking through dark locks that were pulled up into a messy, bun at the back of her head before falling the rest of the length. A skirt was slit up the side, chains buckling the cloth together, connecting it vaguely to the halter top that clung to her figure. The various layers of near translucent cloth at different lengths kept her modest, though through the cloth her stomach was mostly visible. More chains rustled along her arms, linked together by bangles clamped around different parts of her arms. Sitting on the stool again, one clawed foot swayed in the air as she crossed her legs at the knees. The music was still playing behind her. She would try to be an optimist. If he got too foul, she could always kick him out of her dorm.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:52 pm
On a deep breath he tried to poise himself again. "Yourself. " He responded on a cut snort, following behind the ghoul into her dorm as she stepped back then walked away. Shutting the door to keep their meeting private, the demon made himself at home, much like normal. Pocketing the reference paper for now he slid his hands up to undo the buttons on his poet's shirt. Glancing up at the flick of a button to catch her gaze as she commented on his appearance. "Well, it has been awhile." Stay cool, it was what was necessary in times like this right, how could he expect to be a toter if he let himself fly to far off the handle. And besides the annoying pounding at her door had done wonders in being a frustration vent, a smirk graced his lips for his thoughts.

"Beyond that though, a debt. One I expect even a monster to honor. " Spinar's teeth clenched tightly for a moment before he removed the white shirt fully. Draping it over his arm, his newly freed hand lifted, a cold claw coming out to tap over the ink splash on his left pec. "I want this fixed, now." His pale eye went stern at the demand, flickering from her to the canvas before back as he moved over to the ghoul, a cocky as ever strut in step.

Kaefaux

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:51 pm

"Yourself."

Well that response had her curious. Her distance from Spinar hadn't been intentional, simply... no reason to seek him out. Which was all the more reason she was confused why he'd bother showing up here now. Surely he had better ways to occupy his time. When she'd taken a seat, she'd noticed he'd begun to unbutton his shirt. That made her brows shoot up a little. "Weren't you complaining to be undressed last time you were here?" In truth she cared little either way. Clothing was a concession she gave to the heavy majority of the rest of the populous, aware that running around bare was frowned up. Why, she still couldn't fathom. But it wasn't her concern.

...a debt? Violet eyes narrowed, the slits dangerous as she eyed him. What by the sky was he talking about? Watching him remove the shirt fully, she blinked once at the sight. Neutral. Even as he tapped at the ink splatter across his skin. Though that did get another blink. She hadn't anticipated the mark still being there. Of course she remembered striking him with her attack once, but never... assumed something like would be the result. Uncrossing her logs to allow herself to lean forward slightly in her seat, she peered at the marking with obvious interest. His demand was met with a vague shrug. He could demand all he wanted, didn't mean much to her. "If you'd wanted the ink removed, you should have come to see me sooner. I might have been able to pull it from you while it was still fresh." Might being a very, very big word in that sentence. Still, she was intrigued. "May I touch it?" Her hand wasn't even raised yet, both still resting in her lap. Both to be polite, and since she was no fool. He'd already frozen her ink and skin once. She didn't need another go at it.

Her eyes flickered to his though as he approached, curious and not the least bit intimidated. Her domain, her rules. But he'd brought her a rather fascinating little puzzle. "Beyond removing the ink from you flesh, which I severely doubt I can do now, how do you propose I 'fix' it?" She'd make no promises, but she could certainly hear out his thoughts. Her eyes returned to the stain, internally marveling at the fact her ink had stained his skin. How deep? Was it... a tattoo? How fascinating.... It was intriguing enough that she didn't feel the need to remind him it was his attack on her that had sparked her retaliation with her ink. Her wings still bore the slits and tares in the membrane from the ice piercing them. Not enough to hinder her flight, but they were still there.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:02 am
Paying little attention to her threatening flash of eye he continued, not afraid to get loud. They had battled once and meant he wasn't in the least scared of her, he knew what she was capable of. Or at least most of what she was capable of, besides, he didn't come here to fight. As her eyes ran him he stilled, watching for a moment as his knuckles turned white around the scroll he held. Touch it? Pull the ink from his skin, well that would be better than his own idea but the tone she used didn't sound promising that she could pull it out.

"You may." The answer was given a touch gruffly before he uncurled his fingers and moved the hand holding the paper out to whack at the dragons horns a touch playfully. "I didn't realize of course or I'd have been after you sooner to pull it free. Given you run around all blotchy with the stuff," A roll of his eyes gave the duh he didn't speak but slowly his anger began to settle down.

Snorting for her lack of imagination he wiggled the paper with the design on it, "look here, I figured you might as well make it up to me in giving a proper tattoo." His features twisted with a hint of dark delight, muscles flexing on purpose.

Kaefaux
horrible and short sorry baby BUT we should finish this then have cousin time!

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces