Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
[Training Like The Very Best]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite Shiny sprite?
  <----Click for gold and post your opinion in the forum.
View Results

pirate_of_an_artist

Tricky Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:47 am
Yesterday afternoon, I was breeding two Pikachu, one with an Everstone and the other had a Light Ball, when something happened that I don't quite understand. They produced an egg; then after some time another egg; after some more time passed, one last egg was produced. The first two eggs hatched into two normal Pichu with pretty average stats and moves. The third egg was a little more than average, though, as it hatched into a Shiny Pichu. (Unfortunately, I goofed up the breeding, but hey, a Shiny Pichu is a Shiny Pichu, right? And on the third egg, too.)

It is presently a Level 1 male Shiny Pichu. With Attack: 5, Defense: 5, Sp. Atk: 5, Sp. Def:6, and Speed: 6. It has the Static Ability (I was trying to breed Lightning Rod onto it) and a Bashful Nature (and I was trying to breed an Adamant Nature.)

So my question is this: What is the best way to raise this Pichu?

What should I do to make it the best Pichu that it can be? What regimen should I use in Super Training? What Pokemon should it fight? What move set should it know? Or anything else that might be of help.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:11 pm
Since you were breeding with a light ball it'll have volt tackle so i say go all out attacker with it just use it for fun, cus do to its nature it has no chance of being competitive.  

BogiePop
Crew

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Official Pokemon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers