Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement
[NOTICE] Attn: Pss. Celestia, Luna, & Cadence (Dai & Fea) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:57 pm
Three little camouflage-colored, furry mellons zip about inside Laisidhiel looking for three specific Faun. Princess Faun, to be exact. Unsuccessful in locating the princesses themselves, the little mellons slipped sealed folded pieces of parchment under the doors to their nooks and reported back to the source that the letters were delivered.

The letters were written on very exquisite and rarely seen parchment. The type only used for the utmost important of correspondence. The little square of folded parchment had a golden ribbon wrapped around it, and was sealed with green wax imprinted with an unfamiliar image: an unrecognizable rune. Even highly educated Faun would not recognize the symbol.

The letter reads:

Quote:
Respected Princess,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and good spirits. I hope you are adjusting to life on this island well. Your contributions to the Tree have been most gracious.

I am writing to you to request an audience with the three Fauny princesses. This is an important, delicate matter or which no one must know.

Meet me in Ithyl Forest, at these coordinates: 18.5N x 6.5W at midnight on the next full moon. It will be a few days journey by air. Be discreet and be sure that no one follows.

Graciously,
~ Emalyn

Fea Line

o0_Daisuke_0o

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:31 pm
Cadence had returned to her room inside the tree after an outing with the family. She had left them to their game to run back inside for some more cookies, a spring in her step and a hummed tune tickling her throat. However upon opening her door, her eyes caught sight of something golden down at the floor. Stopping, the pink fauny Princess bent down to carefully retrieve the bit of wrapped parchment, turning it all ways for inspection. Her gaze glanced over the green seal, a marking unlike that she had ever seen before. After slowly breaking it open, she quickly scanned the contents of the letter before hurrying back outside her room to find.....

Ah... "Luna... I was just about to come find you..." she said softly, slightly holding up the letter to the dark Princess who was now rather close and by the look on her face... most perplexed.

"Princess Cadence.. I see then you have gotten one as well. Then that must mean Sister Dearest should also...?" she paused, stopping as a few faun skipped by, the pair nodding and waving. Luna smiled, dipping her head and waited for them to continue before speaking again softly. "I fear if she as well was... notified, we will not have to search for her long, never the less..." the dark Princess paused again and glanced at the letter in thought before tucking it away.

Cadence nodded, glancing over to where Celestia's room was. "Indeed. Most curious... let us see what Celestia has to say about this." she mused and accompanied Luna over to Celestia's room. Was she even in?

o0_Daisuke_0o

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:06 pm
Celestia had been returning from Faroth's room, as she seemed to be often in the process of doing. It put her at ease, and hopefully he too, when they were in the same presence. Besides, if the spirits were any indication... well... they were going to be close to one another for quite some time, if only of necessity. Nothing was certain, but there were certain signs and nuances that were beginning to show. They were mostly in the way of a slight emotional volatility. All right, a fairly large volatility for her. Still, it was not something that she was wanting to hope on or speak about until it was a bit more certain.

When she opened her room, her eyes glanced down to notice a strange parchment of material she had never need before. After closing the door, the princess bent down to pick it up, turning it over in her hand and making note of the unidentifiable runes on the seal before moving to open it. Her eyes moved upon it carefully, taking in the words. Her smile flat-lined as she finished.

Who was this Emalyn; what did she want from them? Naturally she was suspicious, having been attacked outside of the tree not long ago. Yet, this note had found her in the sanctuary of the tree, a place only faun were allowed. Was she perhaps a faun? And... princesses...?

Had her sister and niece also...?

Hastily, she excited her alcove, walking at a brisk, yet not outwardly urgent, pace towards Luna's alcove. She nodded as was appropriate to others, greeting them and continuing on her way. As Luna came into view, somewhere halfway, she slowed. "Sister, dearest, I have be searching for you." She noticed her niece, her gaze moving to her, "And you as well." Her eyes glanced around, memory on the need for secrecy. Oh, how she hated secrecy; it never ended well. "Have you been recently subject to a message of sorts?" her voice was hushed, yet not quite a whisper.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:20 pm
Luna was relieved to have met her sister half way to her quarters, though that showed little on her face as she took note of the serious visage her sister was displaying. Stepping closer, Luna nodded, making equal note to speak in the same tone of voice, as the message required such dreadful secrecy. "Indeed sister. But it troubles me so. We were on our way to see if you as well were... contacted.." she said, trying her best to put it bluntly, lest there be hidden ears somewhere near by. The thought wasn't far from the dark Princess's mind in any case. Had she been wrong to think that crazy Heart and Hooves shenanigans were the least of her worries? Luna could only hope so, or at the very least, that this.. Emalyn... didn't have any sort of foul tricky planned for the three. True princesses or not of the tree, she still felt a duty to the faunies... and to her Stallion Justmo as well as the kids. What would they do if they didn't return?

Cadence, too relieved, greeted Celestia with a let out breath, as if she had been holding it in without realizing she had done so. "We had agreed to see what you thought of this matter." she stated, glancing between the two. Though she had to wonder if this wasn't the best place to talk. If these strange notices were as important as they read or felt, then the chance of information leaking out even accidentally to passer-by faun or fauny needed to be controlled at best. If not for their safety, then for the safety of the tree itself. There was no telling yet if this letter was from a Faun, a traitorous blood pae or of a more dangerous race of Pae'il. "Perhaps there is a better place to converse?" the pink Princess offered softly, if not formally.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:52 pm
Nodding at her sister's response, Celestia was co-currently relieved and worried that they, too, had received this notice. There was much she could do on her own, much she had needed to do on her own, and that had been fine. But to involve her family, well, that was never comfortable. Particularly with the tone, almost threatening in nature. Suspicious, at best. She looked to Cadance, about to speak to her, her voice catching in her throat as she instead continued her thoughts.

Yes, that was right. Even if they talked softly, as if gossiping, there was still a chance that an uninvolved faun or fauny might pass and catch word of it. Her mouth closed, she nodding. "That is a lovely suggestion, Cadence. Perhaps we may make use of my own alcove? I haven't the chance of children or others that may disturb us." Oh how she wished she did though.

If they were of the same mind on the matter (as they probably would be), she would then lead them to her own room calmly, quietly, closing the door with a soft click behind them before speaking again. "Have you these parcels with you?"

Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:12 pm
Needing not to speak her agreement on the matter, Luna followed after her sister, stepping inside her quarters and turning her head at the sound of the door clicking securely shut before producing the parchment. "Here." she said, holding it out, and yet protectively, as if this specific one was meant for her and her fingers alone.

Nodding, Cadence too followed the others into the room, stepping aside to make room for the three as she held firmly to the parchment in her hand. "And mine as well. All alike I assume, same gold ribbon and seal I have not laid eyes upon before." she made mention, wondering if the other two had by chance seen it. Perhaps Stallion Justmo, or maybe Celestia had come across someone else of the circle who might have.

"I have not seen it neither, though I imagine this would not be such mysteries if we had..." Luna stated casually, flipping the parchment around and around in her fingers before glancing back at her sister. "I wish to know what you believe we should do. I value you're opinion above all else, Sister Dear."

o0_Daisuke_0o

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:54 am
Looking to the identical parcels held by the other princesses, Celestia too drew hers out to compare. Yes, each part seemed identical, from the rune scripts to the material of the parchment to the unidentifiable seal. Strange. "Quite strange..." she mused aloud, her own mind racing with thoughts.

This was some unknown pae, knowledgeable of their former positions and roles, aware of their exact homes within the sanctuary of the tree. That last bit made it appear as if it was the work of a faun, or at least an ally, yet why would a faun ask for secrecy from all, even (presumably) their chieftain? That bit did not add up. Just who could know so much and have access to more?

"The runes remain a mystery to myself as well..." she paused, carefully folding the paper and listening carefully to her sister's words. She was sifting through her thoughts and choosing her words carefully before speaking. "I am not aware of a faun called Emalyn, nor a pae. Yet, no other should have access within the Great Tree." There was a pause before she continued. "That fact makes me doubt they are an immediate threat." Another pause as she glanced between the two. "There would be three of us present, as their note requests. I..." Her fingers wrapped around themselves, not but a moment paused. "I think there is little harm in appearing at the location specified together, if only for the fact that we have been contacted within the confines of the tree. "

Her eyes looked to Luna's. "What are your thoughts, sister...?" then to Cadence's, "Cadence...?"

Fea Line

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:22 am
"If it is as you say, then I am most uncertain as to why such secrecy." Luna said with a slight sigh, glancing back down at the note. Meeting before midnight at the next full moon... and this was at least a few days journey even with their wings.

Luna's face twisted into a sort of thoughtful frown as she went over the matter in her mind several times. She could only make one assumption so far that seemed to make the most sense to her... even if it was rather a vague assumption. "Perhaps they must know of our past then, however much or little, if they are requesting us specifically and not Chief Rais. What else would they need of three former Princesses of Equestria?" she said, adding the word former tentatively. At least to her, Equestria was not lost, but still alive inside them.

And that also begged the other question on her mind. "And if we go... what of our absence... our families?"

Cadenced frowned at Luna's last words. It had been on her mind from the very beginning though she had chose not to voice it until she was certain they would be making the trip. "It does not sit will with me either, leaving Shining and the Kids, all our new and old friends at the tree, even if just for a few days..... but I feel we must go. Someone somewhere is requesting an audience with us, for whatever reason, but if we can be of help to them.... then why not?" she said, voicing her exact thoughts on the matter. She felt strange, rather it felt strange to her, the entire lot of it, but what if for some yet unknown reason, whoever this Emalyn was, their fate rested in the three Princess's hands? Cadence couldn't just exactly sit idly by knowing they could be out there doing something to make a difference, no matter how big or small the issue was.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:33 am
Celestia listened to the other two princesses in full before adding any additional information. "Perhaps you might leave your families a note saying that we have gone and shall return within a week's time?" She clasped her hands together. "It would help to calm those who otherwise would worry about your disappearances." She made no mention of any outside loved ones of her own; it wasn't the time nor the place to introduce such pleasantries. It never seemed to be, didn't it?

"It might also help in case anything were to go wrong." The possibility of a trap could not be foregone altogether, despite receiving these notes in their most personal of spaces. "The exact location should remain hidden, per the instructions, but it does not say we must leave others in distress."

It was assumed, by now, that they were more or less in agreement about attending to these matters. Continuing on, she added, "It may be best to leave in the night, when most are asleep." To Luna, "I am sure you find such an idea agreeable?" Raising a hand to her face, she brushed some hair from her eyes. "If we had more time, I might consult the spirits to see their opinion on the matter. The tone of the note appeared rather urgent, however, so instead I must use my personal judgement."

As if making a final note, she looked at the other two princesses. "I suggest that we leave this night. There will be three day's travel to discuss our plans and to ready ourselves for whatever might happen, and it will prevent the wish to express to anyfaun more details."

Another look over. "Have I forgotten something, or have either of you any remaining concerns? We are involved together for this matter," a smile, "Like the olden times."

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:49 am
Cadenced tilted her head first, before smiling at Celestia's suggestion. "It certainly couldn't hurt as much. Perhaps we can have them believe us to be gone on a sort of... family princess bonding time." she laughed. It had been quite a while since the three simply got together just to spend time with one another. Since the Crystal Empire, Cadence hadn't gotten to see the two sisters as much as she would have hoped back home... and certainly not here.

Luna thought longer for a moment as she listened to everything her sister had to say, as well as Cadence's thoughts on notifying their families of a prolonged disappearance. She had doubts, if only slightly because if she knew the way Stallion Justmo thought... he would be the first to panic and send someone if they didn't come back. But then aagain... perhaps that was a good thing as well? Though hopefully he would buy 'princess bonding time' without question and not cause any fuss.... or somehow upset whoever sent the letter.

After a moment, she nodded. "I believe its settled then. Surely just knowing we are gone, but not where too, will not jeopardize anything. We make preparations and leave tonight, when the moon is high to guide us. Most will be asleep and there should be little eyes awake and watching." or hopefully there should be little awake. Some of her children were another matter, but the dark princess prayed to the moon they would be to distracted over other things to notice the three leaving.

"Tonight it is then." Cadence nodded, mentally prepping herself. It was like old times, back home. The chance to work together had sprung up once more. "Like olden times." she echoed Celestia softly, smiling.

"Indeed. As the old days." Luna concurred, glancing between the two.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:07 pm
Clapping her hands together lightly, Celestia nodded to the two as an agreement was made. “Okay, shall we meet at the bridge nearest the tree?” As much as she would prefer to meet inside of the tree, it might seem strange to the average onlooker to see the three of them exit together.

Spirits help them; active deceitfulness was rarely justified.

This pae better be worth it, and they would be sure to report to the chieftain immediately following their return should anything of importance happen.

When the other two were ready, she showed them to the door and waved before returning inside alone. How to leave Faroth a note when his literacy was so poor? Well… she might as well try. If nothing else, he’d recognize her name and ask a friend for help.

Sitting at the table, she wrote him a letter:

Faroth. I am leaving the tree with family for 7 days. Will return later.

iloveyou

– Celestia

This, she slipped in the bottom of his door quietly before returning to her alcove to pour herself a cup of tea, calm herself, and wait.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:02 pm
Luna paused, glancing at her sister one last time before leaving to head back to her room, her mind working over what she'd write in the letter to Stallion Justmo. Knowing him, if she wrote one word out of play, he would follow, so she gathered up some paper and inks and thought of the right words to put.

Stallion Justmo,

I will be gone for a weeks time. Do not fret, it is simply family bonding time with my Sister and Niece.

Your Moon.

Nodding, feeling that would do suitably, she folded it up and left it on the table for him to find when he returned back to his room after his duties. After that she waited, until the Moon's light filled the sky. It wasn't unusal for her to be out at this hour and so she hoped it would remain that way today, as she ventured outside the tree and towards the nearest bridge to stand, gazing into her pale light. "Guide us.. and watch over us." she said softly.

Nodding, Cadence left Celestia's hollow to return to her own, if only to find a bit of parchment and a quill. Thinking for a moment as she tapped the quill feather against her cheek, she decided to be as brief as possible in her letter to Shining and the kids. It merely stated she'd be gone about a week and not to worry, she was spending some time with Celestia and Luna. After rolling up the letter and leaving it on Shining's Side of the bed, she proceeded to gather her thoughts mentally. She hoped her gut feelings were right, in that this Emalyn needed their help and wasn't trying to lure them into some trap. Though the decision was made now and there wasn't any turning back. Instead, she set herself to work to keep her occupied until nightfall, where she would then slip out and to the bridge to wait for the others as planned. She wasn't surprised to find Princess Luna already there.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:58 am
When Celestia felt that the time had come, she was careful to leave her alcove quietly and without catching the eye of anyone. A smile came to her lips as the two others came into view; last again? Well… perhaps that was due to the timing of the night.

She was a creature of the day, after all.

Nodding as she came beside the two others, her eyes looked to the moon temporarily to calm herself. What if it was all a trap? What if they would never return? What if…? What if… Well… It would do no good to bother with the ‘what ifs’ that could happen. “Shall we be off, then? Dearest Luna? Cadance?

Fea Line

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:30 pm
Seeing Celestia arrive put Luna more at ease than she had been previously. "Sister, at last." she said softly before nodding. If they left now they should make great time... providing it really wasn't a trap. By the moon did she hope it wasn't. "Let us be off then," she said, spreading her wings and hovering in air a bit, waiting for Celestia and Cadence so they could go as a group. Safety in numbers!

"Ready." Cadence said with a nod, a bit of determination in her voice as she spoke and spread her wings, ready to take flight. Glancing back down at her note, which she brought for the coordinates, she peered in the direction they needed to fly. "No time like the present." she said, mostly to herself as she took to the sky as well, fighting back any uncertainty.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:30 am
Looking to the tree once more, hoping that Faroth might not fret and would understand the message left for him, the princess returned her eyes to Luna and Cadance with a single nod. “It is time.” As her wings unfurled and lifted her, she was filled with a bit of nostalgia for the times that the three of them used to spend together in Equestria. While it was different than the present situation, it also remained the same. Looking from one to the other, she nodded once more again before motioning for Cadance to lead the way. “Might you lead us on this occasion, Cadance?

Fea Line

:[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces