Hi, my name is Bristain Anne Caitlin.

But I mostly go by Bri or Bris.

I'm a Female.

I'm 17 years old.

My birthday is August 13.

My dream job is to be a writer or a photographer.

My blood status is Pureblood.

This is my fifth year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Ravenclaw.

I'm interested in boys.

I'm currently with no one.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet and reserved. I'm pretty intelligent and studious, but I'm also really sarcastic and blunt. And unless it has anything to do with me or my family, I don't really care. Unless it's school stuff, then I care. I'm probably loyal too, if I actually made any friends.

My background story is well, when a mommy and daddy love each other very much...Oh? Not that one? But it's so much more interesting? Fine...Well, I live with my mum, dad and older sister. She's a squib, but she's pretty quiet. I tend to keep to myself and read and stuff, but occasionally I'll write little stories and stuff. Mum and Dad are fighting a lot. Sort of intimidating. I've seen enough muggle TV to know where this is going. They blame Avalon. But I think it's really mum to blame. Not positive though.

I enjoy photography, music, writing, reading, rain, and muggle things.

I despise my shyness, talking in general, crowds, my claustrophobia and clowns, unnatural humans...

I'm afraid of talking in front of people.

My strengths are being quiet and blending into crowds.

My flaws are I don't talk a lot and when I do, I stutter.

I look like Astrid Berges-Frisbey

My wand is a Willow, Griffin hair, 10 inches.

My pet is a I don't have one yet.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Michelle and Olyvia Catlin are my second cousins or something.

~Utsuha