Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] New Network City [Starting Area] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:05 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul

✾To Come out of Hiding✾

Camden P. Healy

User Image
Camden grew fearful when she saw the Agumon's glare. It was so intense it pierced through her like a bullet. Terriermon leaped in front of her and exclaimed, "Back of buddy she said sorry!". He didn't seem to listen and he began to form a special attack. Terriermon was about to do the same thing, "Bunny Bla-" Terriermon stopped as a another human, a boy with dark hair and headphones, shut his mouth in time to stop the attack. Camden was still a little shaken and looked up at the boy, "Oh thank you..." She took his hand and realized this must be the Agumon's tamer, or else why would he be the one saying sorry. She felt a little embarrassed, going from trying to make new friends to falling over digimon. His apology came as a surprise to her, "Oh no I should be apologizing we fell over him walking in," she said as she waved her hands in the air."No we shouldn't he was gonna blast us with fire balls Cammy!" Terriermon scoffed. She frowned at Terriermon,"Terriermon..." She bent back down and petted both Terriermon's head and Agumon's snout, "I'm very sorry for causing this mess Agumon and if you want I'll buy a new meal to replace the one on the floor?" She looked up to his tamer, "If that's alright I mean I don't want to be pushy or anything..."

User Image

✾No Turning Back Now✾

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:11 am
OOC:

Raji ɠσs

User Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Though the acts of both the tamer and his strange agumon only earned dark stares from Cadaiver, Lucian, on the other hand, could not help but let out a chuckle. "You two are quite weird... but I guess that should be expected." A blush would color his face as he realized he was laughing, something he hadn't done in a while. Cliche or not, Lucian didn't get to experience too many happy events. Most of his life, after Marcus disappeared, was composed of him steeling his determination to not let his life sink into depression. Maybe the digital world isn't too bad. Lucian thought to himself.

Nonetheless, his attempts to find answers only earned him a 'looks familiar'. This was going to be harder than he thought. "Well--" Lucian was going to thank the guy and then move on, but it would seem that the bumping wasn't by some random stranger. A girl with a terriermon were apologizing to them. Maybe he would stick around them for a moment, perhaps she knew. However, judging from the start of his first attempts, perhaps it would be wise to wait before jumping into a question.

Ethan Kirito Soul

Prairiefox

User Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Cadaiver, the Magician
User Image
Mission Underway: - Active- Register with the DRF, meet your first partner and explore the city [On-Going]
AP: 0

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:58 am
User Image
User Image

The brown haired tamer let out a sigh in relief as Hero growled at the terriermon, Ethan said slowly," No no. Terriermon is right, Hero here overreacted. I'm sorry for that." He listened to the girl quietly, and then when she touched Agumons snout he calmed down and pushed his head against her hand. Ethan smiled at that and said slowly," Looks like hes forgiven you already. And dont look at me. If he wants you to you can."

Hero shook his head," No. I ate enough to get me through the day, that and you'd have to pay for quite the meal to fill this stomach." The Agumon X gave a big grin, and looked over to the tamer with the DemiDevimon." And who are you?" It walked over to him and was moving its head around him,kinda sizing him up.
Prairiefox

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:06 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

✾To Come out of Hiding✾

Camden P. Healy

User Image
She smiled at Agumon but then thought for a moment how much digimon could actually eat, she might want to cook for Terriermon at some point to see for sure but she would leave it at that for now. She stood up and held out her hand to the boy, "Oh yes um my name's Camden and its nice to meet you," She didn't really know what else to say considering this was the first person she'd talked with since getting there, but it was a start. Terriermon poked her in the knee with his ear making her look down to him, "He's at it again mister," Camden looked over in the direction and saw another tamer with a bat looking digimon, "Oh dear.."

User Image

✾No Turning Back Now✾

User Image

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:17 am
XXXXXXXUser Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

"We've got places to go! Sights to see! You'll love it here!"

Astra was walking behind Gabumon, struggling to keep the same brisk pace as him. "Slow down!" She exclaimed but the Digimon didn't seem to hear her, he was too busy in his own world. She couldn't help but smile at his silly antics. For a hyperactive, over-sized rabbit, he was enjoyable to hang around. Talkative, but enjoyable.

"Oh! I know!" He bursted out, suddenly. "How about the tavern? Its just right around the corner. I heard a lot of Tamers are going there. We could grab some drinks, meet new people..."

Astra halted, her previous smile faltering. More people, and this time, she had to talk to them too. She shuddered at the thought, she had enough of mobs for one day. "Wait."

He stopped to face her with querying eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I have to tell you something, I-I don't... I don't exactly like being in crowds, or meeting new people for that matter." She looked down into the ground, nervously fiddling with the blue bow tie that fitted snugly around her neck.

He had an astonished expression strapped across his face. "Why not? How could you not like meeting new people?" He didn't seem to understand how anyone could possibly dislike meeting new people.

"Being with too much people at the same time gives me headaches," she sighed. "And... I-I have a hard time talking with people, that's all." Astra wasn't willing to go into deeper details about her problem, at least, not right now.

"Oh, but you're talking just fine with me!" He tried to reassure her.

"Hah, I thought I've just been spewing mince."

"Mince? What's that?"

"Garbage, rubbish, those kinds of stuff."

"Oh."

There was a moment of silence drifting between them. Daring to finally raise her head and meet the Digimon's eyes again, she felt some guilt. He sounded so enthusiastic and eager about all of this then she just had to go and ruin the moment. What do I do? What am I supposed to say? She was so conflicted, she didn't want to be a burden but in order to do that she has to go outside of her comfort zone.

You're so selfish, told a voice in her head. 15 minutes after meeting the lad and you already crushed his spirits! You're worthless.

Stop it! That's not true! She grimaced and covered her ears, waiting for the voice to disappear. No matter how much she denies it, deep down, she knows that part of it is true. Realizing that Gabumon was looking at her worriedly, she uncovered her ears and cleared her voice.

"I-I'm, uh... I'm sorry." She stammered.

"Its alright."

Astra shifted her weight from foot to foot uncomfortably, trying to find the right words to say. She opened her mouth to say something but before she could, she thought better of it and closed her mouth again. She brushed her hands on her shorts, wiping away the beads of sweat that was gathering on her palms. Gabumon having noticed her nervous behaviour leaned in closer, but that just made her even more anxious than before.

"I really am sorry about earlier. Its true, I'm not good at talking to people or being in crowds but..." She hesitated before continuing. "But if you really want to go there, we can."

"We can?"

She nodded. "As long as you promise me one thing... promise me that you'll never leave me alone.

"Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He jumped up and hugged her on impulse. "I will never, ever leave you! I promise!"

"A-Ah, y-yes, um, you can l-let go now... really, p-please, let go." She winced at the embrace. She regretted not mentioning sooner that any form of physical contact bothers her greatly, it makes her skin crawl.

He retracted his arms and took a step back. "Oh, sorry! You don't like hugs either?" She shook her head. "Okay, okay, sorry." After making sure Astra has fully recovered, they made their way to the Tavern.

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

User ImageXXXXXXXXXX
►► P A R T N E R » GabumonXXXXX
►► D I G I V I C E » [x]XXXXX
►► A P » 0XXXXX
►► C O M P A N I O N S » GabumonXXXXX
►► L O C A T I O N » New Network City » TavernXXXXX
►► M I S S I O N S » Register with the DRF, meet your first partner and explore the city » ActiveXXXXX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:58 am
Christian13000
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Ethan Kirito Soul
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Lady Niara
User ImageHikari Haruno
I'll become a merry butterfly, and ride on the earnest wind
I'll come to see you where ever you are
Ambiguous words are surprisingly handy
I'll shout it out, while listening to a hit song

User Image
<---- Current Attire
Misson: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city! [On-Going]

╔══════════════════════╗

It was funny really. One wouldn’t expect to see a female tamer lifting her wolf-like digimon by its neck as she walked across the street towards a Tavern as if its weight meant nothing to her. When gabumon started shouting one apology after another with two trails of tear flowing down comically from his eyes, one would wonder either what had happened to them or couldn’t they deal their problem a little more quietly. Actually none was paying any attention to them since almost all tamer was busy exploring the new city. Despite hearing his cries, she kept on making her way to Tavern while gripping his neck. “I’m sorry! Very sorry! Please let go of me! I won’t do it again! I promise!”

Hikari mentally sighed, feeling a small headache started to form. If that’s what he really wanted, then he shall get it! With that crossed her mind, she suddenly released her grip on him without any warning. Thus he was dropped down to the ground on his behind. OUCH! Well, atleast he was free now. Hikari then looked down at him while still keeping her face calm and cold. “Serves you right. Any more of your excuse on why were you distracted?" If she hadn’t doubted his words and decided to secretly follow him without him noticing, she probably wouldn’t be able to find him until the day ended. She had known Gabumon since the old digital world, but their time together was short and thus the trust she had for him was small. Well, thanks to that, she found her partner.

“Nope. No more.” Gabumon said with tears still flowing down like twin waterfall. When he was still being lifted up by her hand, he had quickly shouted out all the things that might have helped him to be forgiven by his partner. And now he thought that it worked. She had released him! If Hikari could read his mind, she would have slapped him upside the head. “Ummm…Hikari. We’re going to the Tavern right? Can I go ahead first? I want to check out the mission board for you, like information gathering, so you don’t have to waste time asking people because I’ll be doing it.” Ah, he was trying to compensate for his mistake. Thinking over it for a moment, Hikari finally nodded once in approval and picked out a wallet from her waist bag. “You should have some cash with you in case you’re hungry.”

“H-hikari….” And the waterfalls came back again, but this time it was tears of happiness. “I knew you love me!” He suddenly rushed forward and hugged her legs tightly, which obviously made his partner feel more annoyed from his childish attitude. She should try to get used to this as soon as possible, because if not, there would be more headaches coming in the future. “In the count of three…” She started, holding a meaning that if he wasn’t out of her sight by the time she finished counting, he would be saying ‘goodbye’ to those cash. Of course, he understood the hidden meaning right away without needing her to explain. And thus, within two seconds he was gone running just like a cheetah.

Pulled her cap down a little, Hikari started making her way towards direction of the Tavern in a slow pace. While walking, she observed the city and the faces of some Tamers and their digimon to get some ideas so she could formulate a few plans of what would she be doing from tomorrow onwards. Today she had accomplished of coming up a job for herself: the wandering street violinist. It wasn’t a very fancy one but she found it simple and easy to do everyday. She would earn enough cash to survive for two lives. ‘Maybe we can earn more from mission, but the question is do we need more cash from other sources? Playing violin is enough for me and him to live on.’ While thinking that, she slightly bumped into someone. Or was it the other way around? That didn’t really matter since she ignored it and continued making her way to the Tavern. She had no good reason to stop and look at the said person.

Meanwhile, Gabumon had reached the Tavern and was trying to make his way to the Mission Board. Of course, there would be many obstacles in his way since the place was crowded with tamers and digimon. He did apologize when he bumped into someone; though he managed to avoid most bodies. "Ooops, sorry! Please make a way! Sorry, the place is crowded! Sorry, just wanting to make a way to the board!" He said that to the two guys he had slightly bumped to, before quickly excusing himself to the board. "Hmm...let's see...oh! Isn't that...?" For a moment his eyes was on the board but quickly moved away when he noticed someone familiar. "Hey, it's you!" He shouted over the crowd despite knowing that the girl and the dinosaur-like red digimon couldn't hear him from where was he standing. So, he decided to approach them and that meant bumping into people and digimon again. Once he reached their table, he quickly sat down on an empty seat and sighed tiredly, his tongue hanging out from his mouth. "Aw man, I need water. Cold one, if possible. It's getting alittle too hot in here."

╚══════════════════════╝

After an endless dream, in this world of nothingness
It seems as if our beloved dreams will lose
Even with these unreliable wings, covered in images that tend to stay

I'm sure we can fly, on my love

User Image

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:49 pm
Alexia SeeYa
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Niara
“I'm not really a people person...”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Niara sat there with Jyarimon, remaining silent most of the time. So... Where are you from, Niara? Red finally spoke to break the silence. Niara just sort of looked at him before looking at the table again. I-I'm from England... But people can't tell because my accent sounds more American than English. Her accent carried a vague hint of the British accent, but still sounded more American. But Red just kept looking to her, giving a small smile. I see... Is it nice there? I... Don't really know... I haven't left my house for several years before my parents convinced me to come here... Red wasn't sure what to say. Before he could say anything, another Digimon appeared.

Niara squeaked and jumped amlittle in surprise but noticed it was the digimon that collided into her earlier. Why was he here? Maybe his partner was nearby? He took a seat with them before saying he wanted some cold water. And then her food finally came in, which was a little bowl of pasta and a side plate of salad. She had a glass of water brought in as well. She looked up to the Gabumon shyly before she gently slid the glass of water over, the three little ice cubes ringing around inside the glass. But Niara was still silent, not quite sure of what to say or do. So she started on her food. But Jyarimon decided to hop over to Gabumon, waving one of this little wings as a hello. Hey there! Aren't you the guy who plowed into us a while ago? He spoke, tilting his head (or whole body) to look at Gabumon curiously.

User Image

“... but I hope we can be friends”
Aeroth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:21 pm
【❀ ιris ❀】

ɪ don't need your love, tonight, it's alright
ʏou can go on like tomorrow wont be there for you
Ͻlose your eyes, and breathe me in, don't despair

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris finally stopped running in order to catch her breath. That and her legs were hurting. There was no use of passing out if it just used up more of her time to find Ren. She looked around once more. She was seeing fox like digimon and yellow digimon but not her yellow fox digimon. "Why did she run off like that for?" Iris asked herself. "What did I do wrong?" Iris looked around one more thing before sighing in defeat. "Great. I just got here and already I've lost my partner... I'm not a good tamer at all.

Iris started to walk. If she was lucky enough maybe then Ren would just find her. All Iris could think and really hope for was that the Viximon was safe. After all, it was still a baby -in her eyes-. She kept walking until she reached a Tavern. She looked and saw the other digimon and their Tamers. Apparently if you wanted to do missions or jobs, this was the place. That and also somewhere to eat. It didn't hurt to ask around. Iris thought it over in her head and decided to go inside.

Not to long after, Iris was trying to work her way through the crowd. "Excuse... me...pardon me...." Iris said as she finally squeezed through and found herself in a girl with two digimon. That was amazing. Looking at the girl, Iris saw that she was pretty too and the red digimon with her a cutie... It reminded her of Ren.

"Excuse me." she said approaching the girl. "Sorry to bother you... Have you seen a digimon about the size of your red one but yellow with fox ears and a fox tail?"

Ren looked at the digimon as he stumbled out some words about how she was cute before just staring at her. She poked at his small round body once before grinning. "Hey I do remember you..." she said, hopping around the Chibomon a bit before licking his cheek. "But you were bigger." she said as she knelt herself down as she measured his height with her paw. "Really big but now you're small...and squishy."

She turned her attention from Chibomon to his Tamer. "Don't you remember me?" she asked him as she tilted her head. "You and my tamer were close. Real close. Speaking of tamer... Where is she?" Ren looked around the table in a circle before plopping down with a sigh. "That girl... she never could keep up with me... I think those things on her chest slow her down too much."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
Mood and Feelings:
Action:
OOC:

Ӄeep on dreaming like you own it, oh it's all for you

ѡ
orry not about your loss, it's alright
ϛhow me all your feelings tonight
ʃet me feel you, let me hold you, go until I scream out in pain

Shadow of Miracles
Lady Niara
AlexiaSeeYa
X Kaos X

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:11 pm
[Message Temporarily Offline]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:53 pm
Alexia SeeYa
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Niara
“I'm not really a people person...”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.While Niara ate, she watched as Jyarimon tried to talk with Gabumon. Niara still stayed silent out of shyness. But after taking a few bites of her food, a girl with green hair approached her. She seemed cute and she seemed more in need of help than wanting do do something for Niara. So maybe it wasn't all that bad. So when she asked about a little yellow digimon, Niara shook her head. I-I'm sorry... I haven't... She didn't know what to say to the girl. She still looked scared of everything as she always had since stepping out of her own house this morning. She could only imagine what the news stations were saying about her right now. But she sort of looked up to the girl, wondering what to say.I-I'm Niara... Um... I-it's nice to meet you... A small shade of pink was forming on her cheeks.

User Image

“... but I hope we can be friends”
Aeroth

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: lost butterfly | feeling :: neutral | AP :: 0
mission
register with the DRF ✓
meet your first partner✓
explore the city ▫

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☀

Erumina smiled warmly as the young man took the hand she had extended towards him. She shook it daintily, having been taught to do so by her parents at a young age. Upon hearing the tamer's reply to her question, Erumina tilted her head, her curiosity piqued by his words. She wondered what he meant when he said that he had been 'forced' into the Digital World. Was he like her when she first arrived in the old Digital World, ten years ago? She had been pulled from her own world without even having the chance to say goodbye to her parents. Of course, it had worked out in the end. She learned to love the Digiworld, and now that it was back, she was determined to stay.

The blonde's eyes softened as she looked up at the young man with an expression of warmth. "I am sure you will come to love the Digital World." she said. Erumina allowed her gaze to drop in order to do a quick sweep of the tavern. "My first time to the Digital World was by force too. I remember being unhappy too. But then I learned to appreciate this world and its inhabitants. I am sure that you will too." Aware that he had yet to let go of her hand, the female tamer proceeded to give his hand a reassuring squeeze. She already felt an affinity toward the dark haired male - he reminded her of herself, when she was just eleven years old.

The Kamemon, after adjusting his helmet, introduced himself to be DynamoPlug, and his tamer to be Kiro. At the new pieces of information Erumina tilted her head slightly once more. She wondered if he was of Japanese descent - his name surely made it sound like he was. Nonetheless, Erumina bowed her head slightly at the digimon and his tamer. When the turtle digimon began to tell his life story, but was cut short by his glaring companion, a tinkling laugh escaped from her full lips once more. "You two seem really close," she commented, her eyes twinkling with mirth. "Just like Salamon and I." Upon hearing those words, the puppy digimon hopped from Erumina's head and into her arms.

At Kiro's question, Erumina shook her head slightly. "No, I do not have any other errands to complete in the tavern we c-" Before the blonde could finish speaking, she felt herself being unexpectedly pushed to one side by a blue haired stranger. Although usually the epitome of grace, the sudden movement had come unexpectedly, and thus caused the female tamer stumble into the same Candlemon from before. To make matters worse the candle digimon was carrying soup.

"Oh!"

"Uh oh..."

Erumina soon found her balance once more, but cried out in despair as the Candlemon proceeded to trip for a second time that day, causing bowls of soup to fly into the air. This time, she was not quick enough to push the chosen targets out of harm's way. One bowl was fortunate enough to land in a rubbish bin. The second bowl had a much darker fate. It crashed onto a table where three tamers and their digimon sat. The contents of the soup splattered and stained the clothing of occupants of the table.

The Belgian gasped, her hand flying to her lips. In Erumina's eyes, the entire fiasco was her fault. The fact that someone had bumped into her first did not register in her mind. Without a moment's hesitation, she rushed towards the table where the tamers and their digimon sat, an expression of guild painted on her face. Her eyes had lost their sparkle, and instead, were filled with worry.

"Is everyone here alright?" she asked upon reaching them. "I apologize for getting the soup on all of you. I shouldn't have stumbled into that Candlemon..." Erumina's voice trailed off and pursed her lips together as she noticed the red stains on their clothes. They stood out like a sore thumb.

"Please let me pay for any new clothing you would like to purchase to replace the threads that you are wearing now. If not, please at least let me pay for laundry."

User Image

A SINGLE PRAYER'S SOFT MELODY
xxxxx( ACROSS ) THE LONELYFIELDS
xxxxxxxA LITTLE LIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE . . .

Quote:
okay I don't think I forgot anyone. if I did I apologize.
poor Eru she things it's all her fault. xDD

Darkfire Karan

Lady Niara

Christian13000

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Alexia SeeYa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:22 pm
[][][]Kutay Shikikaso[][][]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You love me? You don't even know me, how could you love me. Also why do you keep calling me Onii-chan, I don't recall ever having a sister, and even if I did I doubt she would be your age." Kutay said narrowing his gaze trying to make sense of the girl, whose digimon introduced her as being named Haru. "My name is Kutay, Kutay Shikikaso," He said and almost immediately regretted his decision as he just gave a strange person his name, which could lead to her being able to find him later on. "A stalker... and proud. Oh my gosh why do I always get stuck with weird people?" Kutay would complain to no one in particular. "Well you seem responsible enough and I would be fine talking to you Fanbeemon." Kutay said as he almost completely put the young girl aside and began talking to her digimon instead
User Image
Current Mission: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city! [On-Going]
Levelknight

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:49 pm
User Image

Nikky raised her head from her bow when he said that he didn't mind, surprised that he gave the ok. Past experiences involving Hana's actions made her think that he'd absolutely refuse. He was even kind enough to get up and pull a seat for her. "T-Thank you very much!" While Marco was sitting himself down, she momentarily turned away from him to slap her cheeks. 'Get it together Nikky!' Meanwhile, the Chibomon decided to strike a conversation with Palmon. Hanako rolled her eyes when he complimented her flower as if what he just said was obvious. The green digimon was hungry due to waiting all day for her tamer and she started skimming through the menu. "I'm Hanako, a Palmon and Nikky's partner. Charmed, I'm sure." Hanako said nonchalantly as she waved her hand around to get the attention of a waiter. "Yeah, I'd like a strawberry mille-feuille. Do you want anything Nikky?" Nikky sighed as she shook her head to refuse. She could only apologize to them again for her digimon's rude attitude. After her order was taken, yet another familiar face caught the plant digimon's eye in the crowd. The brunette was about to ask what brought Marco back to the Digital World, however she was interrupted by that very being. The yellow quadrupedal digimon dashed and jumped onto their table saying she knew the people present which surprised Nikky. Her and her digital partner looked at each other and then to the little fox digimon. They had remembered meeting her once before, but they just couldn't quite put their fingers on who exactly she was. It had been a while after all. The Viximon confirmed one of their guesses when she mentioned that her tamer and Marco were really close to each other. A flashback of a rather busty green-haired teen came to mind. "Ah! Now I remember! You're Miss Iris' partner! It's nice to see you again." She said with a light bow. The digimon's name escaped her though. "... Where is she?" Where was Iris? Why weren't they together? Nikky looked around the area from her seat searching for the green-haired female as Hanako started eating the order she just received. "I think we should look for her. I don't think it's safe for a tamer and her partner to be separated from each other even if we're in a safe zone. What do you think Marco?" She also thought that they could use this opportunity to explore the area more thoroughly.

Party:
Hanako:User Image

Missions in Progress:

☐ Arc Mission: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city!

User Image
Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:08 am
Phagosaurus Secks
User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXX"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx"

TxxaxxmxxexxrxxxxxxBxxlxxaxxcxxkxxxxSxxwxxoxxrxxdxxsxxxxxxVxxexxrxxixxtxxaxxsxxx

╔══════════════╗

After his request was accepted, Alexei took a seat and briefly listened to K speak. The two of them seemed rather humble; not a character quality he was looking for, but he would keep an out out for them nonetheless. Perhaps in time, they would prove to be valuable allies. For now, though, it was time to give a swift rebuttal to the masked man's offers to pay for his meal. After raising his palm in a dismissive gesture, Alexei only shook his head. "Don't worry about the money. As I'm sure you're aware, every member of this new journey was given enough money to eat at diners and taverns like this for years. This was not meant to be a short journey; anyone who entered is in it for the long haul." His words rang true; Certainly, they noticed that the portal they'd entered in closed up behind them immediately. "I mean, think about it. Did either of you receive a means to communicate with the outside world before the portal closed? Does anyone truly know how you're doing inside of this Digital World?"

Alexei cleared his throat, and continued speaking. For whatever reason, the normally silent man was feeling awfully chatty today; something had flipped his 'on' switch. "The answer is no. And for that reason, tamers must unite against the evils that will soon plague this world once again. The return of dark Digimon and dark tamers is inevitable. And that is precisely the reason why I have returned to the digital world. To reform the Black Swords, and uphold justice and peace by any means necessary. I'm looking for able hands to join me on this journey in keeping the Digital World safe from the forces of evil." Quite a mouthy speech today...and much more noble than he'd wanted.

Truth be told, he had very different...almost underhanded means for dispatching of evil digimon, but the Club's motto...Justice by any means necessary; you could say it classifies as 'any means necessary'. For now, Alexei simply awaited a response from these two individuals, and anyone else who had overheard his rather enthusiastic speech.

"I'll take the hot ham and cheese on a kaiser with some milk, please."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

Mission Underway: - Active Arc- Create-A-Guild [On-Going]
AP: -
Tamer Card: User Image

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:57 am
"To forgive the Sins of the past...

K

... I will fight for this new future."

User Image

K sat back as the man rebuffed his offer to pay. He shrugged and resumed his map gazing. There was a commotion all over the Tavern as Tamers met up and befriended one another. It was a friendly atmosphere for the most part. But there was something... strange about this man. The way he spoke about the Tamers being in for a long trip caught his attention.

K did not respond to Alexei's comment about communicating with the Real-World. It would be too complicated to explain. He went on to mention a name K thought he'd never hear again. His voice lowered and he mumbled the group's name back to himself.
"The Black Swords..."
Alexei re-iterated their motto "Justice and Peace by any means necessary. It was a philosophy that he had not agreed with long ago. But now... It seemed a lot more appealing. K looked between the other humans on the table before he made a proper answer.

"The Black Swords huh? They were quite the organisation back in the Old World."
K let out a soft chuckle as he continued.
"I don't know who you are friend, but if you think you can come close to re-birthing that group, more power to you."
K paused a moment as he considered his next words.
"Humans taking too much power is what led to the Purge in the first place. However I do agree with you. It can't just be because of the DRF that we are here. That we have been allowed to return."
K deftly slid his tablet off the table and into the bag beneath his cape. He was becoming wary of how much he was revealing.
"The old me wouldn't have touched the Black Swords... But he was naive."

K reached behind him and flicked his wrist. His arm shot back forward, coming to rest a few inches from Alexei's face. Clutched between his gloved index finger and thumb was a playing card. The King of Spades. There was seemingly imprinted onto the card, multiple rows of binary.
"Consider this my calling-card. I am very interested in what your organisation is trying to accomplish. If you have any missions or even want to talk about any objectives, press the binary code and hold the card to your ear. If I'm available I'll respond to you and come help out."
With that K got to his feet, gently patting Veemon as he did so. The Dragon excitedly jumped up and bowed to everyone at the table.

"Sorry to have to leave so abruptly. But I think I'm going to explore the island. Get my bearings y'know."
K bowed politely before making his was around the table.
"It has been a pleasure. Liam. Alexei. I hope I can see you on the road."
With that K began making his way through the crowd. There were a lot of people talking excitedly. Their first time meeting their Digital partners. But K blanked it all out. The Black Swords. An order sworn to protecting the Digital World but any means nessecary. Assassination, Back-room dealings and Violence in general were normal for those involved. But they also had connections that no straight-laced Tamer would be able to obtain.
"If I can just find out more..."

K paused at the door and looked back over his shoulder. Veemon tugged at his sleeve.
"Where to?"
That was just it. The beauty of the Digital World...
"Who knows?"

User Image

Location :: New Network City >> Tavern | With :: Veemon | Talking to :: N/A

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games