Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:29 pm
It was mid-day and the sun was relentless it seemed. The young dark leopard padded quietly through the lands, his crimson gaze searching for life of any sort. He was kind of hungry and his stomach growled in protest. He scented the air and frowned to himself as he looked for some possible rabbit holes and found none. With a small huff he let out a sigh and he hung his tail low as he was about to give up.
Just then a small head popped out of a hole not to far away and the male froze, not that he had been moving anyways. Don't move Holo. It doesn't see you... Not yet anyways. He said calmly to himself as he took every ounce of control he had and made himself hardly breath. The rabbit scurried forth a couple of yards towards a few small greens that had managed to make itself grown and he quickly too his moment to react.
The rabbit had made one mistake, it had put a great distance between itself and it's hole and Holo now blocked that route. It saw him a little too late and as it went to dart off he pounced and that was that. Happy with himself he padded over to a small formation of rocks and started eating his meal happily.
41 mins ago

Seaki
Elenion was quite small for his age, just reaching adulthood. And for that, he was also extremely curious. He was looking up at the sky, cataloging the clouds and naming their shapes in his head when he heard footsteps - fast ones, as if running.

He looked up, tilting his head when he saw... a butterfly? No, but wings of one printed along black. He watched the feline jump towards a hare. He blinked and took a step forward, walking towards the leopard.
37 mins ago

As he was starting to chow down on his meal movement caught his eye and he looked up towards the feline that was approaching him. He didn't look hostile and didn't appear to be with a group or anything. Setting his food down between his legs he watched him as he finally got within talking range. "Hello. Would you like some?" He supposed he could be polite and ask if the young male was hungry. He would have wanted someone to show him that same kind of kindness if it was the other way around.
10 mins ago

Seaki
"Oh!" Elenion started, his ears flicking back. He ducked his head shyly and smile. "Thank you... But I'm alright." He glanced away, flushing slightly.

"I was just curious as to what you were doing? I hadn't seen you catch it, but I heard your footsteps..." He murmured, looking back up after a moment. He gave a soft smile, wondering if he should go back to his cloud watching now that he suitably embarrassed himself.
just now

He watched the sky colored cheetah and he noticed as he got closer he had a large star on her shoulder. Interesting. He watched as the cheetah flushed and seemed to get quite skiddish after he had asked if he was hungry. He looked behind him just to be sure that someone else hadn't come around to make the male act like such and then turned back to him. "I suppose I should be a little more quite then." He said teasingly to the young male.

He tore back into the fresh rabbit and within a few moments had finished it off and was licking his paws as he watched the male. He seemed.. out of place almost, maybe a tad on the skiddish side. "My name is Holomakani, but you can call me Holo for short if you like." He said softly introducing himself. He stood up and got a little closer to the male. "What is your name?"

16 mins ago
Seaki
"No, no, I'm sure you were quiet... enough...?" He winced - that didn't sound good at all! "Sorry."

"I'm called Elenion," he didn't really have a shortened version of his name. "It's nice to meet you, Holo," he gave a small smile, glancing up as the male got closer.

11 mins ago
It seemed to Holo that no matter what he said the male was just getting more and more embarassed. He gave him a warm smile and got closer, but not so close that it might make him uncomfortable. "I was just teasing you." He said with a smile, hopefully it would help the male lighten up a little bit.

He sat down and curled his tail around his front paws and reamined in a neutral sort of stance. "It's a pleasure to meet you Elenion." He grinned warmly. "What brings you out this way today?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:23 pm
59 mins ago
Seaki
Elenion perked up a little, though he was still flushed from embarassment. "Oh, I was watching the sky! There are lots of clouds today, and they're making pretty shapes. I was trying to give them names..." He looked up up back towards the sky, looking at one of the clouds, seeing the shape of a leaping gazelle. "Nothing really besides that..." He smiled a little. "What about you? Do you live here?" he glanced around looking for signs of a home, but not really seeing any? But he had never really had a home, so he wouldn't see the signs of one unless the leopard decided to point it out.

52 mins ago
Cloud watching? He looked up at the sky in that moment and tried to see what it was the cheetah was talking about. He saw white fluffs. More white fluffs mor- there was a rabbit. He tilted his head a little more and sure enough it was a rabbit. Interesting. "I never thought to do that before." He said with interest in his voice. he looked back Elenion and perked his ears slightly. "I don't live around here, but my family doesn't live very far away." He said pointing in the direction he had come from earlier. "We kind of live everywhere though."

6 mins ago
Seaki
"Everywhere? I live everywhere as well..." He tilted his head, "I've never really had a home though, so wandering is what I do!" He paused after the exclaimation, blushing slightly at his outburst, and settling back down. "Sorry, oh!" He glanced away again, trying to fight back the feeling of anxiety that overcame him. "Do you want to watch the clouds with me as you finish your meal?" he asked, uncertainly, glancing back up at the Leopard.

just now
He couldn't help but smile at the cheetahs enthusiasm and he gave a small chuckle deep in his throat. "There is nothing wrong with that." Poor thing, he was very apologetic about things he shouldn't have to be. Would he like to watch clouds with him? Sure! "Thank you for asking! I would love to join you. I think there's a nice spot over yonder that I saw. It would be great for it!" He said with a cheerful smile as he headed over towards the location so they could watch some clouds.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas