Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]
⇨ Kekkai Genkai Request - Must submit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:39 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Uchiha
RPC's Name: I doooon't knoooow yet
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Noooope
What Do You Know: Well. The Copy Wheel Eye is the name of the canon kekkei genkai but the Clan itself is pretty extensive in their eyes and in the abilities they can do. The eyes can supposedly read minute details in things that it observes, growing from 1-3 tomoe over times and eventually even advancing further in times of stress. They're a clan seemingly curse to loath. They have the Curse of Hatred and are devoted to love/affection but tend to devolve to episodes of rage when it is lost. In combat most Uchiha are able to copy seen jutsu, read movement and even inflict genjutsu with just their eyesight. However here, I hear that the eyes and clan are going to be split between Chakra and Stamina with a few deviations here and there with a complete absence of Gen influence~.
What Would You Do With It: Making a Non-Combat explorer and researcher, a girl who seeks to unravel the past eventually and seek the knowledge of the unknown and secrets of jutsu. She'll be partially amnesiac to much of what was before and even more so to her eyes, bloodline and heritage and come from a war-like time of the clan. Eventually, I'd want her to come to realize her line and use the eyes to decode, decrypt and solve riddles of scrolls, seals, traps, the dead. The works.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:43 am
_______________Formal Moderator Judgment... ||

→→ The following Bloodline Application is [Approved].

Sinful Katina

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:35 am
Kekkei Genkai Name: Jiton - Magnetic Release
RPC's Name: Takira Gwyndolin Hekireki
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Once in New World Order, like ages ago.

What Do You Know:
Do any of us really know how magnets work? Jokes aside its all about magnetic forces, the push and pull. Users have the ability to control their own magnetic field in order to move magnetic metals. The most common application for Jiton would be using it to control large amounts of metal flakes or sand. Using masses of this 'sand' to bind targets, impale them, or even just crush them. There is however that one guy who would use his shuriken to transfer(?) magnetic fields into his targets to ensure further attacks with metal weapons had a higher change to hit their mark. I dont know if the transfer mechanic will make an appearance in this guild however.

The users, at least in most guilds, have Doton and Raiton as their chakra natures. I would assume this is in part Raiton for magnetic field and Doton for metal being an earth substance. The users Jiton techniques will be melted if hit by a Katon attack of one rank higher, despite how inconsistent metal melting points, and Katon attacks temperatures, are. It cannot be used to control the metals in another characters body because that would be very unfair. You have to chose a type metal to use with Jiton when you start, and it cannot be changed.

What Would You Do With It:
Man this is a hard question to answer. I have some ideas for how I want her to play in terms of combat styles, and having the ability to manipulate a metal almost freely would be a great help. But also for the many situations I can see where she abuses it frivolously. Having an important talk? Make a floating chair just to cheese off the other person, and other such petty reasons.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:26 am

magcookie

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:09 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Hakemoto
RPC's Name: Musunde Hiraite
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: SN
What Do You Know: Style of monks based off of "states" with its own unique Trance Point system. It is very well rounded and deals with fighting the paranormal, however, overuse leads to a plethora of drawbacks. Not respecting that can lead to heavy drawbacks, not excluding death. That's the simple layout of it. It's very versatile while not excelling in any particular field. Without a doubt, it helps a physical fighter the best.
What Would You Do With It: Same way I used in SN. It works well with his character, and it'll be perfect in handling the fades in the Iron Country.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:11 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Hakemoto
RPC's Name: Tenko Hiraite
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds:Nope! Cherry popper on this one!
What Do You Know: The Hakemoto have a history of Noble calling as divine protectors. Making use of States, rather than chakra, they can wield different abilities. These States take on the toll on the body however, and shouldn't be taken lightly.
What Would You Do With It: Tenko will be much like her father when it comes to their personalities and demeanor. It also gives me a chance to try something outside my comfort zone biggrin

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:16 pm

→→ The following Bloodline Applications are [Approved].

Tenshuyami

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:35 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Nuke Release Explosion Release
RPC's Name: ? ? ? ?
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Do Grenades Count [Yes]
What Do You Know: The birds and the bees, explosion release edition. First, you take a little bit of Doton Chakra and add a hint of Spice to it to make it volatile. Add in some nature and chakra flow, you got a explosive -- sort of like C4 in a chakra form. Instead of chemicals, you're using chakra. All/Most Techniques in this release are not extravagant, they're just simply other ways to make something go boom and make you go pop. There are two main ways, one is a bloodline and one's a clan -- and a shared method joining the two in marriage.
What Would You Do With It: What better intent than to say I wish to be known as the guy that killed an army of 100 Bad Guys with a single punch? This is not a joke, this is a goal I wish to achieve at some point with a single ninjutsu attack in some PvE encounter. I make the same type of character here and there, his thing's always been explosives and fire, so I plan to make a fighter who travels the land in search of truth and fun.

What better intent than just a passionate fighter with a pension for elaborate eruptions. Here's my number.

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:57 pm

Reiko Zena

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:09 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Mokuton
RPC's Name: Sheariv Fal'nevan
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Nope
What Do You Know: Senju, canonly, focused much of their abilities on sealing and controlling the bijuu with their manipulation of wood and plant life, which they used as tools to restrain. They were also shown to be able to build whole forests, with enough chakra. In Strike, Mokuton users choose a type of wood they would like to focus one, such as spirit or demon focused, or a type with more durability. While they only get one type to start with, they have the ability to expand this knowledge through expending disciplines or a PA. They are one of the few bloodlines, too who get the option of deepening their chakra pools, and may choose their manipulation technique as their starting technique if they desire.
What Would You Do With It: Trying to get it as close to the original character as possible. Shea is in tune with nature and Mokuton seems like a good option to continue that theme. He will use it to protect his allies as well as for every day purposes such as crafting.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:28 am

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:34 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Hojo Clan
RPC's Name: Hitoshi Ito/Hojo, although he doesn't know his real name or that he is in a clan yet.
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Yes, in Nations. This is actually the same character.
What Do You Know: The Hojo clan is a clan of squid people that are gifted in Suiton Ninjutsu. Their clan jutsu focus on using the tentacles that clan members can create as extra appendages and the creation and utilization of the various forms of ink at their disposal. Creative minds can use those inks in creative ways.
What Would You Do With It: For now I plan on my character specializing in Genjutsu. and making great use of those tentacles the clan can use. I hope to work on my own creativity, finding creative ways to use the different forms of ink clan members can use and also creating my own. If I could become the king of all squids and find some giant squids to form a summoning contract with, becoming a squid sage that would also be pretty cool.

I will also kill anyone who eats sushi.

BlackJack1995

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:50 pm

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:57 am
Kekkei Genkai Name: Seirei no Hogosha
RPC's Name: Noth
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Mn... No.
What Do You Know: The Seirei no Hogosha use a spiritual connection to others to apply buffs and debuffs to enemies. Their elemental release is... not an element per say but rather an extension of the bloodline user's chakra or soul to touch others. Through connections they're also able to using healing chakra through these connections to their allies. Makes one wonder... if the offensive jutsu can be done as well.
What Would You Do With It: Making a Beastmaster/Medium that will be applying their buffs and strengths with their animals and other creatures under their command.

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:01 pm

Sinful Katina

Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces