Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
X & Y battle video codes.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinkugenzou

Omnipresent Phantom

13,890 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:58 pm
Can't remember if there was already one made or not, if there is I can't find it. Anyway post your video codes here, can be a victory or a loss you gain knowledge from.

Here is mine, the second person I ever had a online battle with, not as flashy but I don't expect any better from a team I slapped together. I will be splinting it later into two teams, one being a advance version of my sinnoh team and then one for Kalos.

TRDG-WWWW-WWW5-9DVK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:50 pm
Quite an interesting battle. I kept my Delphox equipped with straight Sp.Atk moves though.

Watch this though. Porygon2 is the definition of a wall. He ate the pokemon god's attacks and then destroyed him.This Porygon2 is my MVP because of the clutch situations he been put in. This is one of its best so far. If your gonna hit Porygon2, you better hit hard.

4WUG-WWWW-WWW5-AAAA  

Blade-Bracer

Interesting Consumer

Shinkugenzou

Omnipresent Phantom

13,890 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:55 pm
That battle made me cringe, I can't stand so much switching out like you two did. anyway besides that it was a ok battle.

Blade-Bracer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:39 pm
Koutei Uchiha
That battle made me cringe, I can't stand so much switching out like you two did. anyway besides that it was a ok battle.

Blade-Bracer

cringe is definitely the word because I I had to keep predicting his moves based on who he had and their moves. However i didnt count on the talonflame coming in on metagross.

switching is annoying, but its needed to counter and keep your teams odds of winning alive. Ambipoms fake outs helped alot because it kept that mega Blaziken from wrecking me lol. Plus sacrificing Metagross that one turn helped me force a switch on the Blaziken to do more damage on the mewtwo, though i shouldve phycho shifted a burn on him earlier with sigilyph  

Blade-Bracer

Interesting Consumer

Shinkugenzou

Omnipresent Phantom

13,890 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:18 am
My next clip is up

X98W-WWWW-WWW5-EMFK  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:15 pm
72RW-WWWW-WWW5-RCC6

I love Batman!  

Noboty

Shinkugenzou

Omnipresent Phantom

13,890 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:17 pm
Here is a loss I was given by a friend on my list, I wanted to try out this team I had manage to put together back on platinum and Black 2 so I figure I try it out against her since I yet to battle her. Biggest mistake ever, turns out she is the type of person who LOVES to show off her shiny as well as use some real big a*****e tactics, if I knew I was in store for something like this I would of had my champion team up and ready. Anywho enjoy my defeat and the shiny works I guess.

V7CG-WWWW-WWW5-VBXA

The Official Pokemon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff