Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Pokémon Trading Post
5th Gen REQUEST

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have Persian, Linoone or Hypno in 5th gen?
  You're still messing around with 5th gen?!
  Nope, sorry. :(
  I do! Let's trade Friend Codes! :)
View Results

Papi Judd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:06 am
Hey all! We're all waiting for the bank to release and now that Europe has it, North America shouldn't be too far behind! With that said, I have one Pokemon left I'd like to breed before transferring over to my Y version. This Pokemon I would like to breed has a particular egg move only learned by Persian, Linoone or Hypno. So I ask you, does anyone have a spare Hypno, Linoone or Persian, or their baby forms on their White, Black, White 2, or Black 2 versions they can trade me?

I would really appreciate it. I have a friend that wants to try getting into Pokemon, so I plan on giving her my White 2 once I finish a few details, so I'd like to get the game to her before she loses interest too. lol Anyway, please hook me up if you can! Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:59 pm
I don't know because my game is in a MIA DS Lite. I have a ton of Pokemon on my White game but that is the one that is said DS. I wish I could help you.
Wait- Europe has PokeBank? When did they get it? Was there an announcement? I hope we get it soon.  

lonrewolf1972

lonrewolf1972

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:21 pm
Tentae
Hey all! We're all waiting for the bank to release and now that Europe has it, North America shouldn't be too far behind! With that said, I have one Pokemon left I'd like to breed before transferring over to my Y version. This Pokemon I would like to breed has a particular egg move only learned by Persian, Linoone or Hypno. So I ask you, does anyone have a spare Hypno, Linoone or Persian, or their baby forms on their White, Black, White 2, or Black 2 versions they can trade me?

I would really appreciate it. I have a friend that wants to try getting into Pokemon, so I plan on giving her my White 2 once I finish a few details, so I'd like to get the game to her before she loses interest too. lol Anyway, please hook me up if you can! Thanks.

I had Googled the PokeBank release in Europe and that is not very fair that they get it without it being released in North America, Were we not supposed to get it at the same time as they did? Wonder what the hold up is for North America, I might ]have a Linoone on Emerald that I can do a few transfers with, I have to check -I'll let you know if I do.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:40 pm
lonrewolf1972
I don't know because my game is in a MIA DS Lite. I have a ton of Pokemon on my White game but that is the one that is said DS. I wish I could help you.
Wait- Europe has PokeBank? When did they get it? Was there an announcement? I hope we get it soon.

Yeah, it's pretty messed up they got it first. But, I assume by next week we'll be on board too.

If you get that Linoone transferred let me know. And thanks a ton! 3nodding  

Papi Judd

lonrewolf1972

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:59 pm
Tentae
lonrewolf1972

Yeah, it's pretty messed up they got it first. But, I assume by next week we'll be on board too.

I have it but with my Good DS MIA transferring it over to Platinum then to a 5th gen games is hard- I have a DS with part of the touch screen that doesn't work - that is the part I need to use to say I want to transfer over to Platinum. I cleaned up but I lost something, I'm supposed to find things doing that not loose them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:21 pm
lonrewolf1972
Tentae
lonrewolf1972

I have it but with my Good DS MIA transferring it over to Platinum then to a 5th gen games is hard- I have a DS with part of the touch screen that doesn't work - that is the part I need to use to say I want to transfer over to Platinum. I cleaned up but I lost something, I'm supposed to find things doing that not loose them.

Ha ha. Loosing something while cleaning up, that's a first. Thanks for putting in the effort. I think I'm about to get a Drowzee soon, so I guess I don't need the Linoone anymore. Thanks again though, I appreciate the help a bunch. :3  

Papi Judd

lonrewolf1972

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:29 pm
Tentae
lonrewolf1972
Tentae
lonrewolf1972

Ha ha. Loosing something while cleaning up, that's a first. Thanks for putting in the effort. I think I'm about to get a Drowzee soon, so I guess I don't need the Linoone anymore. Thanks again though, I appreciate the help a bunch. :3
Oh well, I did manage to get it off the other game but now I have one for myself, once I can get it over to the 5th gen. Sometimes my so called 'pack rat' comes in handy. I had an Original DS with me so I used that one.  
Pokémon Trading Post

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games