The white lion paced, looking displeased. At first it had just be a mild amusement that there were only a couple lionesses leaving, when supposedly they weren't supposed to. Then it had been larger numbers. Then even males left, sometimes with the females, sometimes without... And now practically nobody was left. The pink-striped male scowled, continuing to pace, before he took his frustration out on a tree. The bark splintered as he hit it with his claws extended, and he looked to make sure there were no splinters. Finally, he looked over at the yolk-yellow lioness. "They've all LEFT us here! This place is deserted, and nobody's coming back!"

Mola'katiti sighed, getting up and going over. "I know... We're going to have to leave, Wamblee." She glanced over toward where Emera was sleeping, the gray and white lioness stretched on her back with a silly smile. "But we have to find somewhere that will accept us for who we are..." Her gaze returned to him. "And the fact that you have two mates..." She'd seen that one dark pink lion, Lutfi, leave with two of his lionesses. One was a lioness who'd been born in the pride like he had, black with blue spots and a blue stripe up her spine. Her father had struck Mola'katiti as a curiosity, as he bore some markings similar to what Wamblee'd described his brothers and sisters. The other had been a solid blue lioness, even her eyes, with her coat bearing patterns in shades of blue. Where had those three gone to? Probably to find the third lioness, whom the male's father had rounded up for his sons with two others. Those three had ALSO vanished.

The male sighed, looking away. "But we JUST got settled here..." What other pride would let them in like this? It seemed rather... Impossible, by his perspective. Granted, the fact Mola'katiti and Emera loved each other as if they were litter sisters probably helped their case. He knew from observation that there were prides that didn't like some things. He also knew there were prides, though, that didn't like males. He went back to pacing, tail lashing. "We need to find a pride that accepts both males AND females... And doesn't mind a male with two mates." He had to confess he'd eyeballed a few lionesses since joining the Ukuucha'wafalme, simply because they had wing markings, but none compared in his minde to his two ladies that he loved dearly.

Katiti went over and bumped her forhead into his shoulder, making Wamblee stop his pacing. "We'll be fine, Wamblee. There's a pride somewhere. We could always go back to the Pridelands, of course..." She noticed the look of disdain on his face. "Or not..." She shrugged. "There's a pride somewhere, love." She reached up and pulled his face down, giving his forhead a lick. "We'll find somewhere, don't worry. Emera brought us here, maybe she'll take us somewhere else, somewhere better..." She closed her eyes, smiling as she tried to imagine a place. "Somewhere... Maybe by the sea. Or up on a mountain. Where we can feel a cool breeze, from the sea or down off the mountain..." Her smile grew a bit. "Can you imagine it, Wamblee?"

The male let out a puff of air, before smiling. "That WOULD be rather nice... Perhaps we'll find them out on the road. I think, right now, though... We should just wander a bit... You, me, Emera... Just the three of us..." He looked, too, to the sleeping lioness, feeling a protectiveness well up. With Emera being blind, he wanted to make sure she was somehwere she'd be safe. Katiti, he knew, could protect herself - She could actually see threats to herself, and besides that... There were times the lioness could put Wamblee in his place. The Ukuucha saw a pad and his banu, but in the den, Katiti ruled the roost. He didn't mind, though. Even if she wasn't a real goddess, she was a goddess to him.

Katiti let out a laugh, starting to walk away from Wamblee. Her tail flicked, the tuft smacking him in the nose. "You want us to just walk around aimlessly... A vain lioness, his vain mate, and his blind mate... We'd probably piss so many lions off just being near them!" She struck a pose, placing a paw on her chest. "They couldn't deal with a goddess in their midst." She motioned to Emera. "Let alone the daughter of a god!" She then turned, dramatically motioning at Wamblee. "And the grandson of a god!" She offered a smile, before sitting down. "It has to be somewhere we can be fabulous..." She rubbed her chin in thought. "Maybe a mountain wouldn't be so good..."

He wiggled his nose, sitting down and watching Katiti with a slight frown. "Katiti, they'd get mad because you keep calling yourself a goddess." He then smiled, getting up and going over to the yellow lioness, nuzzling her shoulder. "I don't think a mountain would be a good place for us, anyway. Even if you could keep yourself pristine and gorgeous..." He glanced over. "Emera wouldn't do well there. She'd hurt herself... She wouldn't see anything, and if she encountered a cliff..." He shuddered and cringed. "No more Emera." He didn't want to lose EITHER of his wing-marked ladies. He didn't know what he'd be able to do without one. For that matter, he couldn't imagine life without Katiti, either! He nuzzled the yellow lioness, a frown now on his face. "I don't want to lose EITHER of you, Katiti..."

Her mood effectively sobered at his words, and now the yellow lioness frowned, too. "Oh, Wamblee... I didn't think of that..." She buried her face in his mane, ears folding back. "I don't want to lose Emera, either..." She glanced over. "She's like a sister. I'd be losing one of my three sisters all over again..." She had no idea stil where Lycaena had gone. Her sister was missing, and Katiti couldn't do much about it. Were Jua'nafsi and Parisuri still back in the Pridelands? What about her brothers?

Wamblee sighed, then ran his tongue along Katiti's forhead. "We'll find somewhere safe, don't worry. We should go wake Emera up so we can leave. There's nothing left here for us."

Katiti smiled a bit, then nuzzled Wamblee again. "Okay." She turned and went over to the other lioness, smiling a bit. Emera had rolled over.... And the way she was breathing, Katiti knew... The lioness hadn't been sleeping, but listening the whole time. "You sly little lioness..."