On wall behind sofa

User Image

Kitchen

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:45 pm
kimmico13

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk carefully opened up the door to the dorm, he wouldn't want to break this door like he did his classrooms, "So this is the place... Eh, Its nice.", he sighed, holding his bow in one hand, and his bag in the other. He walked in, and carefully placed his bow on the couch, and his bag on the ground as he sat aside his bow. "So... I wonder whom I have been roomed with...", he murmured as he rubbed his eyes, falling back, this day was very stressful so far.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:24 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Who he is: The Sensei
With: people and wanting to antisocial now
Doing: too much
Feeling: this day has been too long yet better
Thinking: all is well now

Xavier had gone and changed at the Dojo he taught in.He changed out of ninja garbs and into pants, a trenchcoat and a ninja mask. He grabbed the saki. He needed to inform Hayk about the newest kid he took in. So like her...he was. Yet more notably...an abused soul. He vanished and reappeared. Knocking on the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:29 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk almost jumped from his couch at the knock, and he quick grabbed his bow, and ethereal arrow forming in his hand, and he stood next to the couch, and aimed at the door, "Its open.", he called out to whomever was behind the door, ready to loose his bow at any moment. His scarf was loosely tied around his neck, and his eyes were slightly red from stress.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:32 am
JoeKoudo The Communist

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi

Xavier didn't wait long. He threw open the door and instantly was ready for combat. He moved into evasive stance. "Seriously you need a new habit Hayk." He stated in a grumble. He looked at him. Holding up the saki. "Brought some saki. Have a lot to talk about. You need to get drunk and also you look like scizzored snappers get some sleep." he said bluntly. Walking in wearing not but the ninja hood, trenchcoat and pants.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled walking beside Dale heading to his dorm room. He was so excited to see his room and who his roommate would be, he was jumping a bit. "Oh there it is!" Kei took Dale's arm and pulled him to the door.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:07 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
TimeKeys
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale walked with Kei to the boy's dorm room and he looked around on the way. He still thought it was amusing when Kei is more of his hyper self and pulled him to the door. "You have the key, right?" he asked Kei assuming he did. "And I think your dorm mate is already here along with a guest" he said to him after hearing the voices inside the dorm and smelling the scents leading inside. "You should try opening the door instead of using the key" he suggested to the young neko.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at Dale, "I thought I herd voices." He had his key, but took Dale's advice and opened the door. "Hello?" Kei poked his head in and seen two men.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:17 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk shook his head slowly, "I have a roommate, no drinking. I would destroy this room if I did. I swear...", he sighed, lowering his bow, "If I don't get my godhood removed for crimes, I will end up killing oshia.", he said, falling back onto the couch, and shut his eyes again, "You can talk to me like I am now, you know you don't need to fear me.", he murmured almost, placing his bow down next to him, "If you cant tell me, get out, I don't want to say anything to insult you, and if this conversation continues, I just might end up doing so.", he coughed, little cracks forming in his skin as he did so. Hayk opened his eyes again, "But if your willing to risk that, by all means stay, drink your saki, talk as if you sit in front of your home hearth, my home is yours, and you know this.", he said with a chilled tone, showing his stress slightly, as he was holding the majority at bay.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei walked into the dorm, pulling Dale with him. He looked at the two men and wondered which one was his roommate. He looked up and Dale, still holding his arm, then looked at the men in front of him. "Umm hello, my name is Kei." He smiled at them.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist
TimeKeys

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:56 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
TimeKeys
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale could hear more talking going on while Kei opened the door and ended up going in also when Kei pulled him inside, and made sure to knock on the door to get their attention. He adjusted the strap of his laptop bag on his shoulder. He shrugged when Kei looked at him because he didn't know who is the one living the dorm room with Kei either. He didn't recognize either of the two men, but assumed they were staff of the academy also like him. He felt like they had intruded on something private because of what they had heard. Glancing around he definitely noticed it was way different from what he had imagined the dorm to look like. "I hope we aren't interrupting anything" he said hoping they weren't rude for going in like they did.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:58 pm
kimmico13
Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

ooc: don't mind xavier...he is extremely antisocial

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi

Xavier looked at him. "No it means your roommate can't drink." He said in a barely audible drink. Looking at him. "You are the one who is acting irrational old friend. You are the one who insulted him. He has every right to be pissy with you. Please tell me you and him made peace." He said. Rubbing his temples. "Please Hayk...I don't fear you. Now or ever." He said bluntly. Standing tall. Looking at him with an arching of the eyebrow and cussed him out up and down in japanese, chinese and even threw in a few from Armenia. He clinched his fists and his eye twitched. "If you spoke like this with Oshia I must fear to know if my classroom dojo even still stands." He said tensely. "I intended to. However, you aren't willing to listen."

He moved and hugged Hayk. Pressure pointing tension points that would RELAX but NOT paralyze them. Backing up. "I merely wished to tell you I have taken in a wounded and abused soul. As one of my clan." He said bluntly and straight forwardsly. "He...is like her. My ex wife. May her soul rest peacefully." He said softly.

Falling silent as he sensed others. He stood up fully. "Try not to kill your roommate Hayk." his tone losing emotion and sociality. He was going to bash his brains out at this rate. He looked at the heavens and asked them if they planned to throw any more monkey wrenches at him. "Come by my home sometime Hayk." He said.

Bowing to the boys. "I am Sensei Taka'shi. Weapons Class Instructor. I am now leaving. Pardon the intrusion." He said. He was antisocial and not dressed for interaction outside his home with minors. He moved towards the door. He moved a hand and the kami brought him the bottle of saki. Shaking his head he vanished with a ripple out.

(exit)  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:06 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei bowed to the man that was leaving, then looked at Dale and whispers. "I wonder what that was about." He looked at the man, who he assumed his name was Hayk, and smiled.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:29 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
TimeKeys
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Dale Navy, Social Studies teacher" Dale introduced himself to the weapon instructor instead of bowing because he bows to no one expect to his old owner. "Doesn't matter, it was none of our business to wonder about" he whispered back to Kei. He looked over to the other man after closing the door, now they know this man is Kei's dorm mate. He didn't judge this man because of what he had heard. Dale lightly touched his long chain attached to his collar staying neutral.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei nodded his head when Dale whispered to him. He walked over to the man sitting on the couch and smiled brightly and bowed. "Hello, I'm your roommate Kei Suzuki." He looked around the living room and spotted a fish tank behind the couch, beside the man and looked at it in aw. "Look, fish!"

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist
TimeKeys

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out