Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[IOU RP] This is Somehow Your Fault (Chris + Chel) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:29 pm
Chel was out on the training field, for good reason. It was to avoid the labs and the mist lounge and anything remotely life and or mist altogether. Moon she could bear with- Chel knew that Finn didn't really have a place in this, he just happened to be there. Mostly, she wanted to avoid people for a little bit to sort out her feelings. Nobody really knew what she was going through.

She hit the dummy for what seemed like the hundredth time. If there was one good thing about this break up, it was that she'd had plenty of time to get used to her new weapon both as a melee weapon and a long distance weapon.

Except then he walked by. "Hey assface. Come talk with me," she called out impulsively.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:24 pm
He was kind of sweaty, which was always gross no matter how used to working out you were. He swiped at his brow with his sleeve, heading back towards the dorms to cool off and take a much needed shower.

It was testament to how conditioned he was that his head snapped up at the word assface. He squinted at Chel, considering walking off. That whole invitation sounded like trouble. But if she needed to talk, and she was coming to him about it, it had to be somewhat important.

"What's up?" he asked, rerouting his path to head to her.

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:27 pm
"Your ribs any better?" she asked, first and foremost. She'd heard from the grapevine that he'd broken a few ribs, but if he was up walking around it was probably better. "Heard you ******** yourself up."

She took the momentary pause in her training regime to sit on one of the haystacks that lay out in the training field. At the very least, Caelius wasn't forcing everybody and their mother on some weird schedule. Deus was, for the most part, quite the same as it had ever been.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:34 pm
Chris pressed two fingers to the ribs in question and winced, just slightly. "Still a bit tender, but I'm breathing better. Ava's healing me up pretty quick." He held his arms out and shrugged. "What can I say? I got a little caught up in the fighting, I guess."

He pulled a haystack opposite hers and sat cross-legged on it. "How about you? You get banged up at all?"

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:39 pm
Chel liked the weird sitting arrangement they'd created. It reminded her of when they were kids- anything that reminded her of her childhood was something she liked.

"I uh. Died. Kind of." She scratched her head. "I managed to sneak away from those horsemen we were fighting- no thanks to you- but then I tried seekin' shelter with Jack, Finn and Milo. Some dark colored b***h got me when I was distracted. Ended up spending the rest of the time in the sick bay." She laughed, wincing a bit as her stomach contorted.

She lifted up her shirt for Chris to see her stomach, which had stitches across the center. "Makes a cool battle scar." She smiled, as though the pain wasn't apparent. "Tenebrae's been working over time so I could train this morning. I'm gonna feel it tomorrow, but I couldn't stand bein' anywhere else."

< Please tell him I am tired. >

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:48 pm
His eyes went wide. She'd died, or something near it or some s**t, and he hadn't been there to prevent it. ********. He'd been caught up helping everyone else he saw. What an idiot.

He hissed in sympathy as he saw the gruesome stitches. "I'm so sorry, dude. I should have been there." He wanted to tell her to go back to her room and lay down til she was healed, but that'd make him a hypocrite. After all, Ava had bitched at him the whole time he trained.

He sighed, rubbing a hand over his face. "This job really doesn't have time for weak s**t, does it?"

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:51 pm
Chel rolled her eyes at Chris. "Yeah because you really could've stopped a whole hoard of horseshit on your own." Stupid Chris always trying to be her hero. A lot of the times it was what kept her out of deep, deep s**t, so maybe it was for the better.

"That's kind of the point dumbass," she continued to chide. "Gotta weed out the week so we can make ourselves a super soldier." Chel liked the idea of being a super soldier very much.

She grimaced as she leaned back down on the hay to lay (yes, she was well aware that she'd have to wash it out of her hair later). "What are we gonna do about Penumbra man?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:33 pm
Chris shrugged petulantly. He would have at least tried but he hadn't been there. Instead of dwelling on it, he let her move the conversation along.

"Oh yeah, I'm totally Captain America material." He curled an arm to show off his muscles - which he was actually kind of developing here. Not that half of Deus wasn't some form of buff. He frowned and let the pose go as she asked the hard hitting question, though.

"I have no idea, man. Clearly they're not hot to trot about us being hunters - I can't really say I'm thrilled that they're Halloween - and ******** might have it out for us. But we helped each other out when we were in that game, right? Hell, we helped Shun out with the horsedicks. I don't really think they're that bad."

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:45 pm
Chel shook her head. "I don't care about that part. They're my friends, I don't care what they're made of. Even snowtits. She's still a person." She rubbed her hands together, looking around to see if anyone was listening. Well that was a stupid thing to do- Chel knew no matter where they were on the island, someone was always listening. Nevada had told her about Lance's surveillance office once. She wouldn't put it past them to be listening, even now.

"I'm not worried about them, I'm worried about us," she said. "We live in a place where not everyone's down to clown with them. Evan nearly killed me over it man. Evan."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:25 pm
"Eugh," Chris said, making a face. Why did this have to be such a big deal?

That was a stupid question. He knew that this was the purpose of the entire ******** island. But maybe that purpose wasn't entirely correct. He scratched at his neck and shrugged.

"So we keep it on the down low. We don't talk about it, we don't seek them out when it's going to be obvious, if we seek them out at all. We just have to be... careful about it, I dunno." He made angry brows and pointed at her. "And if Evan tries to start s**t again I will shove my foot up his a**."

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:29 pm
The number of times Chel rolled her eyes when she was with unfathomable. "Evan would kick your a** from here to kingdom come, prince charming," she bantered, sticking out her tongue. "Even I couldn't beat him and I'm me."

She sighed at Chris' suggestion. "Well I can't think of anything to do but keep low. Just seems a shame. We probably could have won that battle if everyone hit the big red b***h instead of fighting each other." Well, maybe not. That pony had been ultra scary. Chel had heard rumors that death itself had been defeated? But that was impossible- people didn't just stop dying. That made no sense.

"You know it's funny. When Shun saw the s**t we were up against, he didn't think about the morality of it all. He just recognized we had other s**t to do. You'd think some of the hunters would do the same."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:19 pm
Chris made a face and shook his head. "Yeah, I don't know about that. She was major leagues, man, and she had a shitload of horsedicks on her side. Doesn't seem like it would have ever been a fair fight."

He hummed in agreement and shrugged. "People get wrapped up in wars and prejudice. They only see an enemy, not a person. It's dumb as ********, but it happens. I think there's probably not many people like Shun that can just cut to the heart of a situation."

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:22 pm
Chel rolled over on her haystack, kicking her legs in annoyance. "It's just not fair." Childish Chel was always ready to come out and play. She rolled herself right off the haystack, but if she was annoyed at being on the ground she didn't seem to show it.

"Now I just gotta figure out how to make Evan like me again. Think if I showed up naked at his dorm he'd change his mind?" Probably not the best question to ask your cousin and yet Chel had said it anyways.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:30 pm
Chris watched her roll off the haystack in amusement and didn't even bother to help her up. He figured it was best to just... leave her be.

"Augh, gross," he groaned, throwing his head back and covering his face. "I don't even want to picture that. If you try it and it works don't tell me about it. But," he said, holding up his hand and completely undermining his own request. "At least wear sexy undies. Gives him something to do with his hands. You gross person."

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:40 pm
Chel pulled her head up enough to look at Chris and give him a judging look. "Who says undies?" God, Chris was such a kid sometimes. "I'm going to call you right after and give you ever detail down to how hard I squeezed his d**k." Chel was unfortunately, equally childish.

Her head fell back to the grass with a thud and she let out a long sigh. "The worst part is knowin' even if we tried sneakin' off this island they'd be able to find us in a heart beat." She blew her bangs out of her face in annoyance. "Like we don't even got a shot at it."

darkheartedsorrow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces