Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Event forum
Towns 2 Meet-Ups and Guide Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accio Alice
Crew

Golden Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:17 pm
Welcome to the Towns 2 Meet-Ups and Navigation Guide!

Hello everyone! As you might have suspected, we are having Towns 2 Meet-Ups at any time. It's all for the purpose of getting everyone back together and for everyone to have a fun time chatting and interacting. Be sure to come and join the fun! The party starts whenever a member is there.

Each day we meet in Towns 2, there will be themes in which you can dress up to. The themes can change if requested. Make sure that your outfit fits the criteria of the selected theme.

The location can be changed if there are issues. If you don't know how to get there, then it will be explained in the post below.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:25 pm
Towns 2 Guide

Note: Please ignore this post if you know how exactly where to go. If not, continue reading.

I know that there are people who have absolutely no idea how Towns 2 works. If you're one of them, then you're in luck because I'm here to explain the quirks of this new feature. Towns 2 is a new interactive media just like the original Towns 1, but more complicated though depending on how much you know about it. This is what gets a lot of people sometimes, but it does not take much time getting used to it. There are multiple ways of getting to where you need to be.

First off, you launch Towns 2 and you appear in an area called the Gambino Plaza. There are five places in which you are going to be spawned: south east (1), south (2), north (3), north east (4), and centre (5). Though you can get spawned in any of these places, you can still reach where the intended location is. Click the numbered photos to enlarge.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

It doesn't really matter whether you end up on the northern part of the area or on the centre. You're still in the Gambino Plaza. Where you need to go is down the south east spawning site, you will find a blue arrow pointing to a road between the Gambino Bank and the Gambino Outfitters.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once you get on the next area, you arrive in the South Beach. After that, all you need to do it go south and you'll find the hot springs where the party is held at. If you don't see anyone you know or anyone from the guild, then you may be the first one there or you are probably in a different server. This problem will be easily solved with the smartphone button on the footer of the screen.

Click on the phone icon, one to the right of the camera icon, and there will be a phone that pops up in your screen. There are several buttons on it: hotspots, favourites, friends, bookmark location, settings, challenges, etc. The one you need to click is the Friends button. It will show you the list of friends you have, but like the My Gaia page, the online friends you have will be the first ones to show. It's a little important to have at least one person from the guild in your friends list, otherwise you won't be able to jump to their location. Click on one of your friends, specifically someone who is participating in the meet-up, and then choose the button Transport. By doing so, you're bringing yourself to where your friend is at and as well as jump servers. The Follow button will be the longer way, but it can also be useful if the party is held in a neighbourhood.

(3 February 2014) Update: It has come to attention that the Transport button does not properly function when the person you are trying to find is in the South Beach area. If the button does not work for you, then you have to get there by foot. Thank you MasturChef for informing us!

(7 February 2014) Update: There is an easier way of getting to the South Beach area. Anyone who participated in the Rejected Olympics should know this method, unless they weren't there the whole time. To get to the area quickly, all you need to do is put the location in your favourites which can be accessed in your phone. Just click the Bookmark Location button and it will add the new place in the list. Thank you Celestine Ravencroft for informing us!

That will be all there is to this guide. More can be added if there is anything that I missed. Thanks for reading!

Accio Alice
Crew

Golden Lunatic

Accio Alice
Crew

Golden Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:25 pm
Update.
    Towns 2 Meetings have been moved to our original Towns 1 Meetings, where we normally meet at 002012.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:26 pm
Reserved.  

Accio Alice
Crew

Golden Lunatic

Accio Alice
Crew

Golden Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:27 pm
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:28 pm
I don't need to cut a ribbon, do I?
    Well if there's anything else I need to add in, do tell!

Accio Alice
Crew

Golden Lunatic

Event forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out