Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:36 am
Cajanic
Hope you don't mind I started us an RP <3

Guarding the borders wasn't always fun or exciting. Guarding was down right dull and boring the majority of the time if you were to ask Ke'ala. There were hardly any lions trying to invade or be nasty let alone other creatures. Ke'ala had done her paces for the day and Shou had kept a keen eye over head to double check and make sure that the pride was in fact safe.

Surprise surprise. The pride didn't seem to be in any danger.

Groan.

Now that the days work was done the lioness and her birdie companion found them selves lazing about in a tree. This was hardly unusual for the two to be found lazing about. Ke'ala and Shou would insist that the they were indeed not lazy, but the evidence spoke for it self.

The lioness had her eyes firmly shut and she day dreamed about this and that. Shou kept one eye closed and the other open. He was fluffed up with one foot up. Shou was a very comfortable biride.

Crack. Crack. BOOM.

Ke'ala had picked a weak branch to laze about unfortunately. Now, the very confused lioness laid face first and a** up on the unforgiving ground below. She was even to stunned to express the amount of pain the event had just caused her. Mean while, Shou just about flew away. He didn't though. The bird stayed in his branch quite confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:00 pm
User Image

Albus was getting used to roaming around, doing his best to guard the pride. Though he wasn't really sure he could call it guarding, exactly. Mostly he just roamed around and wasted the day, with no real threats to make it feel like he was actually protecting anything. Maybe that was for the better- he wasn't sure how he would do in battle, anyway. But he would do his best for a pride that had welcomed him so warmly.

"Let's go home," said his bird companion Haja, who had grown tired of sitting on his head doing nothing all day long. She probably would have liked something more exciting to happen.

They were both about to head on back when a loud crack, followed by a heavy thud, made them both jump. Haja's talons gripped Albus' mane, keeping her from falling off. "What was that?!" she yelped.

"Dunno! Sounded like it came from over here," Albus hummed, following the noise until he came upon the lioness and the tree she had clearly toppled out of. "Ke'ala! Are you alright?" He yelped, leaping over to her quickly.
Alpaca Chobi

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:12 pm
Cajanic

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww," was moaned in response by the lioness. Ke'ala wasn't sure if she was hurt or how bad yet. The owwww just seemed like the appropriate thing to respond with. Her brain had yet to catch up with the actual situation at paw.

"Areeee you okay?" Shou parroted. He was still firmly perched on his branch. His wings twitched every so often as if he was debating if he should fly down and help or not. Shou ultimately just stayed in his branch.

Slowly, the lump of lioness started to move. This was awkward looking as she stumbled to her side first and than slowly pushed her self to her feet. Her head hung low.

"I .. I hurt. But The kind of hurt that will probably go away soon. I think most of the damage is just the shock." Her eyes slowly made their way to Albus's. "I guess I didn't realize I would break that branch."

"I'm honestly surprised that lions think they can perch in trees like birds." Shou used joke. It wasn't very effective.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:29 am
Alpaca Chobi

Albus frowned. It didn't look like she had been wounded, but it was hard to tell right away. She was still on the floor, and a friendly nudge with his nose didn't seem like enough to get her back on her paws. But if there was some shock involved, then he supposed she did need a minute to regain herself- that had probably been quite a tumble.

"Are you sure?" He asked, concerned etched in his tone, "take your time- just... sit for a moment and regain yourself, ok?" He say down beside her, one unhappy camper.

Haja felt her feathers ruffle as she shook her head, watching the two lions. She agreed with Shou, and thought the joke was appropriate. Not to mention true.

"This is why I don't let Albus near them- if something light like her can break a branch, he'd be doomed with his belly!"

"Hey!" Albus huffed, but Haja only laughed.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas