Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[FIN - Laughter] Fountain Fishing (Swamp Net + Spick n Span) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Swamp was excited. Oh boy was he excited. His momma said he and his sister could go explore all by themselves!!! Okay so she did say they had to stay in Phony City and that they had to be back before dark.

But dark wasn't for forever as far as the little earth colt was concerned and he had his sister with him. It certainly helped that Spick was considered to be the more responsible sibling, buuuuuut considering Swamp's excitable nature, practically anyone was more responsible than him. Which, in the long run, didn't really matter to him.

"C'mon, sis! C'mon, c'mon, c'moooooooooooon!!!!" he called out as he cantered ahead, stopping to trot back in making sure he was still in Spick n Span's line of sight.

xanemosagkelos
Reply whenever you can bby. You know ilu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:13 pm
User Image

Spick n Span made one last check that an old scarf was wrapped securely around the base of her tail before trotting after her brother. Even if Mother had promised her a bath on their return (Swamp Net had been conspicuously absent) she didn't want to risk the very likely possibility of being covered in dirt for the whole outing.

"I'm coming!" she called after him, increasing her pace to catch up. It only took her a moment once she set her mind to it and she came up beside her brother. "Where are we going?" she asked since he seemed to have a vague idea of where he was leading her. Although, honestly, she likely knew the answer.

Huni Pi

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:41 am
The colt just grinned at his sister, "I dunno!" he answered with an air of confidence and a distinct glint of mischief in his eyes. "We're gonna go down streets we didn't go down before! Maybe we can even find secret fountains!" he babbled excitedly. The idea of "discovering" such a thing was always a lovely thought, even if the possibility of it was very small.

"But we gotta make sure we get home before dark 'cuz you know how momma gets," he chuckled wryly.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:55 pm
That glint. She knew that glint. It never lead to anything good. (Naturally he'd disagree.)

"I won't let us stay out that long," she promised with a firm nod. Mother would not be pleased and she was the responsible one; she wrinkled her nose at the idea of getting in trouble. No. She was not going to let that happen.

Even determined as she was not to get into trouble, this was about having fun. "Lead the way!"

Huni Pi

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:46 pm
Of course he'd disagree, he'd never found proof to the contrary. But that could very well be because his siblings had a better grasp of the consequences to their actions beyond getting scolded by their parents that is. At his sister's acknowledgment of his role of leader, no, Swamp, that's not technically what she meant the earth colt's grin widened so much it was a wonder his face hasn't split in two.

He cantered on ahead, going down well-established routes before deciding last minute to change up their usual paths and swerving into an alley. "C'mon, slow poke!" he teased over his shoulder. Only to stumble over some fallen trashcans and falling head over hooves in the process.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:37 pm
She trailed after him, pausing when she caught sight of the alley. It wasn't quite the wide open cleaned area that the main streets were (not that they were never dirty but--).

A stuttered breath left her mouth as her brother collided and collapsed in a heap. She recoiled in horror at first but even so a small giggle slipped out. And then she pressed forward, careful not to find that the same happened to her.

"Are you okay?" she asked, as she reached him.

Huni Pi

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:46 am
The spill had left him a little dizzy, and it was visible in the way his eyes comically rolled in his head. He shook himself clear but he was still flat on his back, hooves up in the air and covered in an assortment of garbage. All that was left to complete the look were flies but thankfully it was mostly dry wrappers and leaflets.

"Never better!" He declared with a grin, then had the good sense to look sheepish as he motioned with one leg, "But um, mebbe you could help me up?"

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:55 pm
She counted herself lucky, oh so very lucky, that it was dry non-smelly trash that her brother was covered. Swamp Net must have been born with a defunct sense of smell. At least it was the only way she could understand his inability to understand that gunk and muck and junk was often rancid. (And if he found himself covered in such she'd be fifty miles away attempting not to gag, thank you!)

Tidy stepped forward carefully, "That sounds possible," she teased. It took her a moment to find a cleaner spot of his side and then with hooves and horn rolled her brother over. "Better?" she asked, eyes squinted up to make sure no dirt had ended up on her horn or worse, in her hair.

Huni Pi

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:05 am
Swamp righted himself with the help of his sister and he shook himself, less to clean up and more to gather his bearings. "Yup! Loads better!" he answered and turned to find Tidy examining herself for any possible speck of dirt. "You need a mirror? I can buff up the trashcan for you," he teased, his tail swishing towards the fallen trash bin.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:22 am
The phony froze, one fore hoof posed to ruffle her short locks, at her brother's comment. She wasn't that bad. Just particular about her -- oh, butter fudge. The hoof was lowered and with a very poor attempt at haughty confidence, she lifted her nose.

"Very funny," she began, "but I'm not worried at all about getting dirty!" (Liar.)

Huni Pi

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:26 am
Swamp quirked a questioning brow at his sister, a smirk playing on his lips. "Is that soooooo?" Mischief twinkled in his eyes as he sauntered up to an upright trashcan, his fore-hoof resting against it. "You're reaaaaaally not worried about getting dirty?"

He wasn't going to topple the can over, was he? Of course not, he'd never do anything like that to his sister. Or would he? Maybe almost tip it over and leave everything else to gravity.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:59 pm
Tidy's back went rigid as her knees locked. She wouldn't give him anything to tease her with. Oh no. She was going to stare him down and--

"Of course, I'm not!" she retorted. "In fact, I bet you couldn't stand being clean as long as I could stand being dirty!"

(She really had a big mouth.)

Huni Pi

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:36 am
Swamp tilted his head and "Hmmmm..."'d. He seemd to be contemplating his sister's words very seriously, the look on his face was of unusual intense concentration. It was a stalemate, even Swamp could see that. He didn't want to stay clean, not when there was so much he could find in fountains, and he knew his sister could not stand being dirty for too long either.

So what else could this be but a joke she was delivering in the best way possible? He burst out laughing, "Nice one, Tidy!"

The earth colt left the trash can well enough alone as he trotted up to her side, "C'mon, I remember seeing a fountain somewhere at the end of one of these streets. Those coins aren't gonna dredge themselves~" he said.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:23 am
The filly nearly sagged with relief. Oh thank goodness. She wouldn't have won that bet anyway. She let out a high pitched laugh to cover up her folly glad that her brother had taken it as a joke.

As her brother stood beside her, she nodded. "Right," she agreed and then set off, wishing she'd brought a net or maybe a sifter. Oh well, she'd battle that dust bunny when the time came.

Huni Pi
just as a reminder; we keep forgetting about these

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:16 pm
Swamp practically dove into the fountain, ignoring the looks some of the older phonies were giving him as he began sifting through the algae growing on the fountain's floor. There were some interesting tokens and the odd soda bottle cap and somehow this amused him more than anything. "Tidy! Tidy! C'mon and check these out!!" he called over.

anemosagkelos
We can probably wrap this up soon?

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas