Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]
[prp]dont fight with your bird!(Aarazthoorus and Chetanluta)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:04 pm
Chetan had his ears back and he was staring up at a tree with a nasty glare. he had found out what his pesky friend Uzulu had been up to and he wasn't very happy with him. " Uzulu get down from there so i don't have to look up just to yell at you!" growling, he wanted to give Uzulu a piece of his mind but it seemed his friend had other plans at the moment. frustrated, he now started to pace back and forth with his tail lashing about like crazy. " you really are testing me you know this!" grumbling, he was not aware of anything at the current moment as he was too focused with Uzulu who decided to talk to the girl he had forced him into talking with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:23 pm
User Image

Aarazthoorus heard some yelling close by. Her ears perked up and her curiosity was running wild. It had been a while since she heard anyone yelling, and she was curious on to why it was happening. With that, she moved towards the sound and soon found herself looking upon a lion with rust colored main full of orange tattoos.

A lion she hadn't seen, but that didn't mean they couldn't be friends. "What's wrong?" she asked him with a concerned voice. She didn't want to intrude, but she couldn't help herself to wanting to know what was going on. She saw he was angry, or looked quite angry, and she could possibly help! Maybe he just needed some time to cool off and talk out his issues. Yes, that was it! She was oblivious to the bird he was talking to

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:49 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Chetan was shocked when he suddenly heard Arazthoorus speak to him. it caused him to stop in his tracks and practically trip over himself with how suddenly he stopped. " oh um its nothing really....." he sat down and looked ashamed of himself as he had not wanted anyone finding him fighting with his bird friend. " it's stupid really...." it wasn't long though before he realized that she was part of his clan as he had seen her about before. "i seen you around the earth clan havent i?" having realized this he felt even more embarrassed with himself as he had tried to be childish anymore since he had grown into a full adult but it seemed Uzulu knew how to push the right button.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:12 pm
She looked dumb-found at first. She wasn't sure how to answer him. First he was yelling, now he was apologizing? What.... "I... Am from the Earth clan, but I don't think I know you." Well, no, she knew she didn't know him. "Who are you yelling at?" She asked as she looked about but saw nothing at all. She looked up at the tree and then back at him. Curious thing, this male.

She didn't mean to pry into other people's business, in fact, she normally didn't. But this seemed a bit too strange to her, she really couldn't stop herself from asking a few questions. Nosy as they were. She felt kinda rude after thinking upon the situation a bit more. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pried, but you see in need of some help." She wasn't sure now that she could help him... as she saw nothing there... She was quite confused.

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:57 pm
I Lady Kiya I

" i don't know you ether but i realized i seen you around the clan. i'm Chetanluta by the way" Chetan gave a sigh though before speaking more. " you probably will think i am crazy for yelling at my bird companion. but he decided to take my love life into his claws and try to push me into getting to getting a lifemate." he shot a glare up at the tree as he knew Uzulu was up there probably enjoying this whole thing. " its just frustrating when he decides to do these things and i know he enjoys making me do things i don't want to."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:29 pm
She shook her head at him as an answer to him saying he'd seen her before. She couldn't recall if she had seen him, but that was not really important here, what was, was what he was doing and how she might be able to help. "I'm Aarazthoorus." She said with a little head incline to him. "Bird?" Now it all made sense. She giggled at herself for a moment, how silly had she been.

"Awe, I am sure he meant well" She said defending the bird that she hadn't even met yet. There was no reason to get mad at him. "Well, did he help? Because if he did, it would be silly to get angry at him." She said giggling. She thought it was kinda cute.

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:39 pm
Uzulu came swooping down and dived bombed Chetan's head before landing on it. " don't you talk bad about me Chetan. your the one who wont admit to liking any girl that actually likes you too." ruffling his feathers, he shook his head. " you should really forgive this ones childishness, he doesn't know whats good for him."

" Uzulu! you really are a pain." grumbling, he just rolled his eyes and turned his focus back to Ara. " as you can see Uzulu hear can't help but meddle in everything and honestly i don't know if he did help cause i haven't see the girl again yet since she is from the shadow clan." Chetan gave a heavy sigh as he left Uzulu to nest in his mane. " i am kind of scared to see her again though cause i don't know exactly what he said to her. knowing him though he probably told her to try to win me over to be her mate." oh how he really was dreading seeing the girl again as he was not sure how to go about this situation since he had never been more than just friends with the girls he had met.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:53 pm
Aara jumped a little when the bird came out of no where, she hadn't been expecting him at all, though she did start to laugh at herself, and at them as she watched them bicker back and forth. "You shouldn't be afraid if you like her." She giggled and shook her head at the both of them. "Who knows, maybe she likes you too."

She wasn't sure if she could help in this situation, but being a female, she could at least suggest that the bird was doing the right thing. She did love romance, and did enjoy hearing when things went well. Sometimes it just needed that extra push for it to happen. Like in this case.

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:27 pm
Uzulu winked at Ara. " im glad you agree with me. this stubborn male needs to get himself a girl instead of just hanging around with me and his family." having grew up with Chetan he felt it was time the male moved on from being single even if it meant him forcing it. " if i have to make this happen with you kicking and screaming i will."

" Uzulu you really know how to embarrass me." Chetan kept himself from pouting as he already felt foolish enough in the current situation he was in even though he was glad it seemed Ara was not judging him at all. " you are probably right but i just really would hate to make a fool of myself in front of her." frowning, he really didn't wanna do something stupid and make a fool of himself with someone he liked when he had only gotten to know her in the short time time the festival happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:56 pm
"Oh, but it takes real guts to make a fool of yourself in front of someone you like." She said with a giggle. "If you are willing to embarrass yourself for her, she'd see how you really feel." She nodded at the thought. "It's not always about how smooth you go about things, but the silly little risks you're willing to take." She was a bit of a romantic, so she didn't have a problem with sharing such ideas with someone. Especially when they were having some women issues.

She nodded her head towards Uzulu with a smile and looked back to Chetan. "Just be yourself, and you'll do fine."

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:14 pm
" you think so?" Chetan had not thought of it that way and after thinking on it for a moment he had to agree with her. why would he try to keep himself all proper and what not when he should just be himself like she said. why wouldn't he be himself when he wanted a girl to like him for him. " maybe i should take the risk. i don't know why i am scare of taking it." in taking a deep breath, he was glad she had came across him today. " you know maybe i should just go tell her right now." even though he was scared of rejection or losing a new friend, he was just going to have to man up and take the risk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:18 pm
She nodded with a matter-of-fact sorta look on her face. She was a female after all, she knew these kinda things. Or at least, she thought she did. Sure sometimes it could back fire and what not, but normally she was sure it wouldn't. She flicked her tail and smiled at the other waiting for him to say something else than just that.

"If you don't take a risk, you may never know and will always regret it the rest of your life." She said as if she had been in a situation like that, which was kinda true. "Ah, it's natural to be afraid of things like that." She told him trying to ease his thoughts. Even though, she knew nothing about him, she was happy to help in anyway that she could. "there is always the fear of being rejected, but that's the worse that could happen." she said with a smile.

"Don't be afraid and take that small step into something new."

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:41 pm
" thanks for the advice. i think i will go use it." Chetan was not worried in finding Ugitsiha at all since he had a feelign Uzulu would lead him right too her. after all it was Uzulu who had been trying to get the two together for a while now. " would it be rude if i left to go find her and tell her?" he was not about to be rude to Ara since she had given some great advice to him even though Uzulu had been trying to give the same advice the whole time. but no matter, it was clear he was going to finally man up and talk to Ugitsiha which is all that his friend uzulu cared about.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:48 pm
Aara giggled at him and shook her head. She wasn't going to take offense to him leaving, especially since he was following his heart. She stood and gave him a bow. "Go get the girl," She said with a laugh and a wink to him. Perhaps she was more help than he could ever hope for, and she really did enjoy helping. She flicked her tail about and bid him fair well.

She would let them go about what they needed to do and she'd continue on to find some ideas about the ceremony her and Urzlan were going to do together to make life perfect.

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:53 pm
Chetan couldn't help but chuckle when she told him to go get that girl. he gave her a nod of his head and started to leave with Uzulu who then took off ahead of him. there was no way he could know how things were going to turn out but he was going to take a chance. he was glad now that Uzulu had pressed the issue and that he had come across Ara who gave him a bit of a extra nudge in the direction he needed.  
[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games