Hi, my name is Salem Damian Abraxas

I'm a male

I'm 15 years old.

My birthday is September First.

My dream job is to be a world-famous chess player.

My blood status is pureblood.

This is my fifth year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Slytherin

I'm interested in girls.

I'm currently with nobody. I've only just started school. I hardly know these people!

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bit manipulative. Okay, I'm a lot manipulative. I really enjoy getting my way, and I'm not afraid of doing what needs to be done to get it. A lot of the time, I really don't see other people as being people, but rather as pieces in a giant game of chess. I can be a bit two-faced at times too. I can act totally nice to you one minute, and then stab you in the back once I see the opportunity. I hardly open myself up to anyone, because then that leaves me vulnerable. Because of this, I find it very hard to make actual friends.

My background story is something that you really want to know? As if I'd tell you. Anyways, my parents met a long time ago at Hogwarts. Both of them were in Slytherin and from good, pureblood families. I'm not prejudiced or anything, but connections can be wonderful things. I was born and raised in the suburbs of London. Most of the time, my father was hardly around, due to his match schedule, which left me to being raised by my mother. I'm not complaining, it's just that she was never very much into Quidditch, which is something that I'm fascinated by. I've never gotten the chance to play, since my father would rather I learn Wizard's Chess, which is what he does for a living. I'm pretty good at it. Sometimes, I've even beaten him.

As you can imagine, my parents were thrilled when my letter came. They sparred no expense when it came to buying my supplies. Now, I wasn't too thrilled about the letter. The term starts on September First, the same day as my birthday. How is that exciting?

I enjoy Wizards Chess, Quidditch, coffee, travel, and Defense Against the Dark Arts.

I despise swimming, opera, soda, werewolves, and Astronomy.

I'm afraid of rats.

My strengths are Strategy and Protective Spells

My flaws are divination and being open-minded.

I look like this.

My wand is a Ten and Three Quarter Inch, Black Ironwood, with a core of Ashwinder Ash.

My pet is anowl named Drake.

~Utsuha