Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Trying To Remember The Past (Skah x Evangeline)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:53 am
This is a private AIM Rp between me, XxXPandamoniumXxX, and -MoomoolatteCha-
Do not post without our permission.
Posts will have 3 from Skah Achak Shen and 3 from Evangeline

Teepee's: XxXPandamoniumXxX | -MoomoolatteCha-

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:48 am
Flicking his mane over his shoulder, the elder stallion felt like traveling as far as his legs could take him today. He was always up for traveling to far off lands and meeting with foals to tell them stories that have been long forgotten by his herd. His brother didn’t even know about him or that he was the first storyteller in the entire family. He couldn’t believe how big his family had gotten over the amount of time he had been searching for his long lost half-brother. He missed having siblings. His sister and brother died along with his father during a surprise ambush by a pack of wolves. Him and his mother were the only two to make it out alive and it had scared him ever since. The thought caused him to shake his head in an unruly manner as if trying to rid himself of the depressing thoughts even if they wouldn’t change his already decrepit mood. He was always like this. Emotionless and foreboding. He didn’t care about anyone and always felt a part of himself had been missing, he just couldn’t remember what it was.

Then he saw a mare in the distance, on the outskirt of the woods. A mare with beautiful white hair and a stained white pelt. Was that blood? He always had this instinct to help those in need thanks to his mother, so he wandered over to her slowly. “Are you injured?” He felt like he knew her, but he didn’t know from where.

User Image

Now days all Evangeline ever did was wander. All the soquili she met she never seen again. Was it because she was just too quiet and never had anything important to say?She didn't even give a sigh. Her life was so boring and emotionless. What was the point of it anyway if no one even wanted her? Especially what she sort of remembered about her mate,at least what someone told her. But rumors could be made up.They said her mate killed her whole family and tried to kill her as well.That's why she had all these blood markings all over the place.But she couldn't even remember this all happening. She lifted her head of someone speaking out. Seeing the white stallion with gray markings,she looked at him."No.." About the millionth person who had asked her that question. "Markings.."

User Image

There was something about this mare that he could quite put his finger on, but he wasn’t going to think about it too much. If he did it would drive him crazy. “Oh..” He said almost silently because his voice was so delicate and it nearly faded away with the cool breeze. He stared at her for a long moment with his pupiless white eyes always giving this kind f stare to someone. He didn’t feel anything or maybe it was because he was taught not to feel. His mother always told him that feeling things was good, but they were also bad. He watched her struggle to get over his dead father. It took her forever to move on from that and when she did, she found another stallion to love just as much. He on the other hand didn’t know if he was born without emotions or was just repressing them, but he didn’t remember even crying when his siblings died.

“If I’m bothering you then I will go..” He didn’t really like company all that well and the longer he stayed in one play the more frantic he would get. “Unless you are looking to travel then follow me..” He told the mare. His age was hidden and everyone seemed to think he was so much younger then he appeared to be. He wondered if this mare would make that assumption as well. “Mare’s shouldn’t be wandering around alone.” Back in his day mares were protected and coveted. They were the foundation of a growing herd.

User Image

Looking away from the stallion,she gazed at the lands ahead of them.She always wondered where the stallion was now. This stallion didn't look familiar at all. But her old mate could've tried to change how he looked just so he could get back into her life,maybe even try to kill her again.

"Not a bother." She said softly and moved forward a bit.She liked the company,but it was hard for her to even keep it because she was so quiet."I will follow you." Eva decided in her head she would follow him, and if he decided to take a chunk from her he would. "What is it to you..?" Eva looked to him." No one cares for this mare." Eva said without any emotion and she started moving forward."Where are we headed.."

User Image

He got the feeling that this mare was a little on the defensive side. He didn’t mean to scare her or possibly cause her discomfort, but she was also old enough to go on her own way. “Mare’s are delicate and should always have a stallion there to protect them from harm. Willing to sacrifice themselves if the need ever arose.” He said to her remember the day his father died trying to defend them. It was something he wished he had forgotten. It wasn’t something he would talk about. Not to a stranger and outsider like her. “Do you have a stallion that is protecting you? If so, he is doing a terrible job letting you walk off with a complete stranger.” He was a little on the blunt side, but that didn’t stop him from being honest. “No one cares about you? No family or love?” He didn’t care or feel any kind of pity for her because life was hard. You live and then you die.

“Does it matter where we are going? Traveling should take you to places you never even thought you could go before. You shouldn’t even think of a destination when you travel. Just let your body take you somewhere.” He told her feeling his pace quicken a little bit at the mention of adventure. He loved this so much. It was one of the few things he really liked doing. “You seem like a pretty young and naïve mare. So maybe you haven’t traveled as much as I have.” He didn’t know anything about the mare, but there he was being judgmental like he was on occasion.

User Image

"There is no one." She said and kept looking off away from them.Eva didn't like the fact she had no one around for her.She didn't like speaking about the reason why she didn't have any family.Of course life was hard,there were ups and downs,people died. So many rough reasons for one to be alone. "There is no family or a stallion.I am alone. Me,just me."Saying softly,Eva would've given the stallion an eye roll if she had the feeling to do so. "No,was just curious." She thought maybe the stallion had a place in mind."Naive?" She hated that word,just because she followed random strangers in hope of something,didn't mean she was naive."If something happens it happens,It happens to a reason." Giving a small toss to her mane she did feel a bit guarded from him,but that was only because in her inner feeling there was something wrong."I live as if there is nothing to live for.If I die,no one will ever care and never remember me."

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:53 am
The stallion couldn’t believe there was no one that even cared about her not even a little bit. Maybe they passed away or maybe she truly was alone. “That seems like a rather sad life. A very very sad life. I have a very big family and even though they bother me at time, I don’t know what I would do without them.” He said looking over at the mare not sure what he would ever do if that happened. His father was dead and that was bad enough. “Not even a friend?” He didn’t have many friends himself outside of the family and even then he hadn’t seen them in years.

Hearing her words about dying for nothing put him off a little bit and it was something he really didn’t like hearing. “There is something for you to live for if your alive. If you truly have nothing to live for then you would be dead by now. So stop wallowing in your own self-pity and actually find something to live for or figure yourself out.” He said to her flicking his mane out of annoyance at her careless words. He crossed the plains slowly feeling the cool air beating against his coat loving how it felt. He didn’t know if it was going to snow, but it sure felt like it. He loved snow so much.

User Image

"Sounds like a loving family.."She said softly and kept walking beside the stallion. "Everyone I have moves along and doesn't remember me.I go to find them again.Not a soul to see." If Evangeline could sigh,she would at this time. It was almost like she was a ghost that no one ever thought of coming back to see ever again. She tried to make it so they would come back,do favors but they'd never return the favor.

Eva peered up at the male,he was right.But she hadn't found anything in a long time for her to make it for.Only the male she truely loved made it worth it,the rumors made that go down the drain."There is one thing,but he is no longer around." Eva shrugged."I don't see a purpose,but if you say so.I'll try to look up a bit." She looked back to the ground to her white hooves.

User Image

“Maybe they have lives of their own or your not looking hard enough? I never thought I would ever find my half-brother and I did. Why are you so negative?” He asked her finding it to be a bit of a downer and there had to be some kind of joy in the mare’s life. Why was she being like this? Something had to have happened to her. “What happened to this stallion?” He asked wondering if this was the source of her woes. She seemed like she was haunted by something and maybe this was the thing she couldn’t let go of. Maybe this was the one thing she couldn’t find herself moving on from. He never had someone he loved or at least not that he could remember. He had fallen and hit his head so badly one day his mother had to nurse him back to health. “If you don’t want to talk about it then I understand..” He said shrugging his shoulders and walking further across the field.

“Did you love him? From the sound of it..he seems to have been the only thing that mattered to you.” He said to her feeling his eyes drift over to stare at her.

User Image

"Rumor has it he murded my family and then tried to kill me.But in my mind i don't remember this happening."She said softly and shrugged her shoulders. It hurt her in the heart to talk about it,but maybe it was what she needed."It is fine,i have no worry talking about it."Eva nodded her head. "I don't really remember anything at all like i said.." She never really talked this much usually.It was very weird to her.

"I did,Besides him,my family was always there for me.But i don't know what happened to them or him besides what someone had told me.Its all a blur.." She lowered her head just a little as they walked.Eva started to feel some sort of hurt in her chest.

User Image

Murdered? That was something very tragic and he didn’t think it was something like that. No wonder she was this way. “I’m sorry to hear that. He sounds like he was a brute to be around then.” He looked over with a dead stare not showing much emotion on the subject. Even his words were cold and pretty dead. “You will remember some day I’m sure. Sometimes it takes something to trigger your memory.” He said to him flicking his mane over his shoulder. “My family has told me I have a mate, but I don’t remember her at all. My mother said it was because of my fall and when I asked them to describe her to me…they always refuse. So I gave up asking..if I have a mate then I will remember her some day. If I loved her well enough I know I would.” He said to her thinking that there was no way he would ever forget someone he cared so much for. That didn’t make any sense.

He looked over at the mare and raised his brow. “Is something wrong?” He asked stopping in his tracks and looking back at the forest in the distance. He felt like it was getting closer and closer to the time where he would have to leave her. He needed to go back home and see his brother. It was the closest thing to family he had at the moment. “I don’t remember anything either and that bothers me every single day. I might have a family out there or a mate that needs me and I will never be able to recognize them. Everyone keeps saying I will, but what if I don’t? I feel nothing. I was never born with emotions so how do I even know I loved anyone?” he said to her giving a agitated snort.

User Image

"Don't apologzie,its nothing to apologzie for." It was just something that happened,nothing to really worry about and apologize for.It was tragic. Eva would get over it someday. "Maybe one day when you meet her it'll come to you." Eva nodded in agreement to what she said.Maybe one day. "They're trying to help you figure it out on your own thats all." She said softly. When the stallion stopped in his tracks she walked and turned around to face him.When she took in his gaze,Eva froze. That face,those eyes. "S..s...s.." Eva backed away a little bit confused.

Eva started to feel some sort of emotion when she never really did since something happened to her mate and family.His color,horns. "Why....do you look...familiar...?" Curious,Eva started to walk around him looking at every little blotch of marking and hair upon him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:09 pm
He didn’t know that he would ever see his mate again. He was pretty content with not seeing her since he didn’t even feel anything. He didn’t even know if he loved his mother. “I don’t want the help or need the help. I would know her if I saw her.” He said to the mare feeling a little angry that he hadn’t even met her yet. He knew she was out there and he probably already met her, but he didn’t know who she was. He couldn’t even place it. He noticed her eyeing him and stared at her with his usual lack of emotion. There was nothing in his eyes. Nothing at all. “Are you trying to say my name? I told you it was Skah.” He said to her before hearing the next question making him look away. “Maybe I just look familiar. You look that way to me as well, but I don’t know who you are. Your just a stranger to me.” He said turning away and walking back towards the forest.

“I have to return to my family..my half-brother. Is there a place you return to every time?” He asked the mare wondering if he would ever see her again after this meeting. “You are someone that interests me. You make me wonder who and what you are or were to me..and I will figure it out.” He said to her feeling like she was something to him. He never made nice with anyone unwillingly. She was important, he just didn’t know how.

User Image

Eva gave him a weird look. "I know...But you look something more than that..." She started to become emotional.Tears almost coming to her eyes."Please wait!"She yelled out to him and nipped at the ends of his mane.She felt something weird about him."I don't know what it is Skah...But theres just something.." She said softlya nd looked around.Why was she feeling all this emotion and becoming less emotionless? This wasn't like her,besides the time when she was living with her family and her....mate...

"Let your family meet me..? Just...let them see who I am...Maybe it'll help us.." She nodded to him. Eva felt so weird that she buried her face into his mane. It was a nautral reaction."Don't...you feel it..?" She whipsered to him and let the tears drop from her eyes. "I felt a weird feeling about your voice..Then as we went one something more kept coming to me..." You...don't remember me at all..? You never hurt my family did you..."

User Image

The stallion felt a little shocked at the mare’s sudden words and the n** to his mane, which kind of was a little too personal for him. “Why should I wait..?” He asked flicking his mane over his shoulder and looking into her eyes feeling nothing for her. No pain, no pity and not even feeling upset. “There is something, but I don’t know what it is and maybe it’s something we shouldn’t be trying to figure out. Maybe it’s something that we should ignore and just stop tormenting ourselves over it.” He said to her narrowing his eyes slightly as if to show he was angry when in reality he wasn’t.

“I can’t. I can’t let an outsider into my family lands.” He told her lightening up his gaze upon her seeing that she was growing increasingly upset. When she buried her face into his mane he moved away from her digging his hoof into the ground. He didn’t want to be close. He didn’t want to be forced into something he didn’t know. “I don’t feel anything. I don’t even know what your talking about and I suggest you stop or I will never see you again.” He said feeling a little uneasy at the thought of this mare being something more then just an acquaintance to him. “If I knew you before I will remember you..” He said to her giving her a long stare before moving away going towards the forest again.

User Image

When the stallion forced himself away from her twice,her head went towards the ground."If you don't want to figure it out...then fine.." She stood there as he looked really angry at her. She couldn't remember his families names,or else she would say them all. She had met a couple of them in the years of their relationship. He apparently wanted nothing to do with her. This was the same pain she had when they had their first fight.

Her nose scrunched up when she started crying. She just let him walk off. There was nothing she could ever do to make him remember her. The Skah she knew back then wouldn't have ever tried to murder her family,they were all friends. "Go ahead...walk away again..."She said softly.

User Image

He didn’t know what this mare wanted him to do. He couldn’t just let anyone into the family lands. Chosovi would probably attack her on will since they would have to meet with Hania before anything even went that far and he was sure Hania would even know who she is. There was nothing he could do to help. “I do, but on my own. Why are you forcing the issue?” He asked her stomping his hoof down into the ground before shaking his head. “Your being weak, there is no point in crying over something that I can’t remember. Maybe you remember, but I don’t..” He said looking at her closely seeing if he could remember her at all or anything about her, but nothing came to mind. If she truly was his mate then he would have to spend more time with her, but right now his time was limited.

“I am not walking away again…how can I when I don’t even remember the first time?” He said to her seeing her cry making him look away towards his family forest. “I’m leaving and going home so that you have time to calm down. I don’t know who you are. Think of how this looks to me. You’re a stranger to me..I don’t feel anything for you.” He said sighing deeply. “I will return to you in a few days. Don’t worry.” He said and always found others. He walked back towards the forest feeling strange about leaving her alone like this.

User Image

"S..sorry.." Eva pinned her ears and tried to clean herself up. "Maybe you're right...Maybe we don't know eachother..."She nodded slowly and turned away a little. If he never remembered her,they could just be friends and gain a new relationship.Maybe she was just being selfish and just attacking random stallions about looking like her old mate. Her mind was so confused right now,and started making her not be able to think correctly.

"I guess you don't..Which is fine.." Saying softly.she nodded to him.He was going to leave,who knows if he was going to come back even though he said he was going to.No one ever came back to see her,why would he? " Yeah...Stranger.."

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:10 pm
~Fin~

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items