Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
_Huntress's Roster_

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:12 am
User Image

Name: Kameko Ayama
Partner: Vladimir the DemiDevimon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:39 am
Username: Huntress Kitteh
User Image
Name: Kameko Ayama

Skills: Kameko can sing very well, and she is also very good at creating plans. She is a very good tactician.

Equipment: Kameko is always wearing her black bow that was given to her by her mother. She usually has a way of carrying her things around in her sleeves.

Appearance: Kameko is short despite her age. She is only 4'11 and is quite skinny. She has long white hair that falls down past her waist and large, sparkling blue eyes. Kameko can always be caught in a red outfit with grey boots and long black socks.

Personality: Kameko is a cruel girl on the outside. She really doesn't like other people in her business and would rather travel solo than with others. While she may be a loner, she will make one or two close friends who she can rely on, probably who share the same interests as her.

Alignment: Kameko does what she pleases, weather it be good or bad.

Biography: Kameko was born to a wealthy family who gave her whatever she wanted. Her mother and father prided themselves in their daughter, though she was frail and weak. Kameko was constantly in and out of hospital rooms. One afternoon while she was resting up in the hospital, Kameko's father called and told her that her mother had passed in a tragic car accident. From that day, Kameko wore the last thing her mother bought her: a black ribbon.

Now that Kameko is in her midteens, she is much stronger and not nearly as frail. She is underdeveloped, but she never let that stop her from doing whatever she wanted to do. She studied abroad at a highschool across the seas from her home. In her third month of study, Kameko was transported into the digital world during some freak accident.

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:09 am
Digimon:

Vladimir the Demidevimon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First Encounter: Kameko met Vladimir when she first fell into the digital world. She crashed from the sky, landing on the poor digimon who was waiting for her arrival.

Personality: Vlad's personality is much like his master's in a way. He has a smart mouth and makes rude comments about almost everyone. He complains a lot as well, but he's learned to please Kameko.

Evolution Line: DemiDevimon (Base) >>>>> Devimon >>>>> Myotismon

Attacks:
- Evil Whispers
- DemiDarts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:10 am
Artwork

User Image

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:17 am
Card Deck:

N/A as of now

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:19 am
Contest Digimon:

N/A as of now

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:20 am
[imgleft]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j418/lillycat508/Anime Girls/-Long-Hair-Pixiv-Fantasia-Mishima-Kurone-Fresh-New-Hd-Wallpaper--_zps44ca6547.jpg[/imgleft]
[size=24][strike][color=#00009C][align=center]Kameko Ayama[/align][/color][/strike][/size][imgright]http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Bandai/Shadowman/DemiDevimon.png[/imgright]
[color=#00009C][align=center]"My life is an oxymoron..."[/align][/color]
[color=#73C2FB][align=center][size=9][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24203539]Profile[/url]
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] Vladimir the DemiDevimon
[b]Location:[/b] Network City
[b]Thinking:[/b] I want a Dracmon
[b]Feeling:[/b] Fine, a bit bored
[/align][/color][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz294/Shelly5h/postdividerimage.png[/img][/align]

[color=#00009C]╰★ [b]"Come, Vladimir"[/b] said Kameko as she exited the terminal. She walked with haste, leaving the poor Digimon behind. Once she had exited the Digi-Captial building, Kameko stopped and tapped her foot. Vladimir soon came fluttering out after her, pouting.[u] "You're always leavin me behind, gosh! Would ya slow down sometimes?"[/u] the Digimon complained, perching up on Kameko's shoulder. "[u]Hey so what's the deal, huh? Where are we heading off to? You haven't told me a thing![/u]" he continued nagging her.

Kameko grunted, looking down a the Virus Digimon. "[b]We're going to get some more research in. I can't deal with just you for my entire life, now can I? I want other digimon too."[/b] she said, patting the digimon's head.[b] "Perhaps Dracmon or Guilmon. Dracmon digivolves to Sangloupmon, so I've read. He'd be a very nice addition to my team. Not to mention that he could carry me around, unlike you.[/b]" she stated, chuckling. Vladimir grunted. He already knew that her chuckling meant she was going after a Dracmon. Once Kameko got her mind on something, she stuck to it. He didn't say a think as Kameko continued walking.[b] "We're taking a little trip through the Gear Savannah"[/b], she said, heading out of the city. [/color]

[align=right][color=black][b]Digimon in Party:[/b][/color]
[spoiler]
DemiDevimon
[img]http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100622005810/digimon/images/7/76/DemiDevimon_vg.gif[/img][/spoiler][/align]

[align=right][color=black][b]Digimon in Digivice:[/b][/color]
[spoiler]
None[/spoiler][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:22 am
Open~!

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:52 am
Welcome...again haha, looks like you were busy while i was sleeping, nice profile so far and I like your characters. Looks like yu're well on your way to being a great tamer.

Are you finding your way around the guild alright? I know things seem a little unorganized or missing right now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:03 am
lief_7
Welcome...again haha, looks like you were busy while i was sleeping, nice profile so far and I like your characters. Looks like yu're well on your way to being a great tamer.

Are you finding your way around the guild alright? I know things seem a little unorganized or missing right now.

:p Wake up, sleepy head

And yep, I'm finding my way just fine. I just looked at a couple of other profiles and stuff to see everything that I wanted in mine.

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:44 am
Huntress Kitteh
lief_7

:p Wake up, sleepy head

And yep, I'm finding my way just fine. I just looked at a couple of other profiles and stuff to see everything that I wanted in mine.

awesome, well just let me know if anything comes up smile  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff