Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:14 am
User Image
The child had not known what would happen when she came to find a strange coin laying by itself on the shoreline. It was just some treasure she assumed, something she could rub in the face of Flutterby and show how much better she was to have found such a thing. To think it was actually a token for summoning a creature not from this world...

Well, that was unheard of.

So when the coin began to smoke and it burned her hand, that was a surprise. Even more so was the bright flash of light that followed, blinding her for a moment, and the associated burning in her side. She tried to fight when she felt something larger grab her wrist and pull her forward, but her hooves were unable to hold her ground against this other. Her eyes looked upwards at the feline figure looming above her as she came into form before looking forward as her hand came into contact with her bloody skin, its location strangely identical to the place on her own body where pain was dissipating.

"You summoned me?" the creature said, a certain... happiness...? in her tone.

Rosewater's immediate reaction was to shake her head and deny everything. "No! Of course not... I could never..." Except... What did she mean, summoned? Like a genie, or something? If that was the case, did that mean that she had control over this other pae, that it had to listen to her?

Oh... boy... If that was the case.

Well...

This could be fun.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:02 pm
Giving a grin, a certain glint of something darker than her previous tone had told of her personality, the capricorn crossed her arms and took a fierce stance. "Actually, that's right. I summoned you here. Be grateful that you are now in the care of Rosewater, the strongest pae around." She paused before brushing her hand in front of her.

"Your name, tell me it." That was a command, not a request.

User Image
Placing her hands behind her back in the proper way taught to her, the demon showed no hesitation in answering to the request given. "I am called Shahrazad, a female belonging to the Rakshasha tribe." Her eyes looked around, noting that this said land did not appear to be anywhere near.

Giving her own glint of a mischievous grin, she decided to point out the white elephant standing out between them. "I find it unlikely for you to be the strongest of pae; you are but a chi-"

Cutting this woman off, Rosewater spat out. "That is no way to talk to your new master!" Here she narrowed her eyes, as if daring her to continue.

"My... My new master?! What sort of child could possibly even entertain the idea of controlling anything, let alone another adult demon? You must be out of your right mi--"

Again she cut her off. "Know your place, vermin. Let me lay down some rules for you. One, you will not disobey me under any circumstances... Two, you will follow my orders in a quick and concise manner... Three, you will not speak unless spoken to..."

There was a larger pause a she thought of anything else to add on.

"Surely you cannot think..."

"Did I say you could talk? Oh no! No I did not, so shut your filthy mouth." Her words were heavily laced with sarcasm before she nodded, remembering what else to add. "Four, you are not to tell anyone of our relationship, under any circumstances... Do you understand?"

As if she would actually tell anyone else that this little brat thought she was in charge of her. The demon just had to get past all this nonsense and then she would be free at long last to do whatever her heart desired. If pretending to be subservient would serve that purpose, well, she could do that, no matter the blow it made to her pride. Her mouth remained shut, pointedly not commenting on the list.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:36 pm
Glaring, the child repeated herself. "Do. You. Understand? Or do I have to spell it out for you with easier words?" Not that she could actually spell, being relatively illiterate and all.

She pressed the palm of her hand on her chest, feigning surprise. "Oh? Was I being directly addressed there? I simply assumed that was a question in the rhetoric sense." Oh boy, it was moments like these that she was glad she could hold a straight face and keep most of the sarcasm she felt from reaching her voice.

Thank you metaphorical bondage.

"You have my deepest apologies. Surely you can find it in your heart to forgive this lowly servant? Just this once?" Just make her feel like she has the control now, and she will be that much easier to manipulate later. It was something she had done all her life, with a child... well... it couldn't be any harder.

Sighing, Rosewater shook her head. "You should be grateful that I will let such disrespect slip this time. But MIND YOU, it won't happen again." She practically growled. "If it does, you'll be severely punished, got that?"

"Yes, I understand." She could take that risk. What harm could a little kid possibly do to an adult?

Nodding once, she was placated with these conditions. "Good. Now..." she pointed a hand to the forest in the distance, the other coming to rest on her hip. "You are to live there and fend for yourself, while I will be going back to my house to get my mom to warm me some soup." Her hands then wrapped around her as she shivered lightly, pouting and mumbling, "It's too cold out."

Catching herself, she added. "Make sure you are near the edge and easy for me to find you if I need something. That's an order."

Haha, look at this! That's great! The real child finally displays herself apart from all this high and mighty act that was being put on, if for only a moment. The forest... Eh... That couldn't be so bad, right? Sure, it was cold and all, but it couldn't get that cold.

Right?

Standing there silently, she again made it a point to not do anything without permission. If she was going to play servant, she might as well play the part through and through.

Turning to walk away, Rosewater paused before nodding again in the direction of the forest. "You can go now. I'm going home." She then continued in the way of her house.

Bowing respectfully, a large grin spread on her lip as she stood back up straight. Okay, now she was free to do whatever! First thing to do, head to the forest and make a place to stay, that would be easy enough...

Wait.

Was she actually going to listen to that child's orders? She wasn't here to play pretend anymore, she couldn't have done anything if she had tried, so there was no reason to comply. But still... It didn't sound that bad, and hey, maybe she would have wanted to go there anyways, even without prompting. Yeah. No reason to ignore a possibly nice living place just because she had been told to go, right?

Shrugging and turning, she too made her way away, towards the forest and its hospitality.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games