Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Anierin-Conri Family ~ Needs Updating (On Hold)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:06 pm
-Backstory time. Gotta read it because it is really hard to explain what is going on in one comment.

Bréanainn Cian Conri(Half-Brother. Same Mother)
Cadoc Anierin
Anwen Carys Anierin(Wife of Cadoc)~deceased

Bréanainn and Cadoc accepted by Essy!
Cadoc and Bréanainn accepted by Essy! 3.4.15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:13 am
Hi, my name is Bréanainn Cian Conri

But I mostly go by My first name of course

I'm a male

I'm 30 years old. (updated ages)

My birthday is October 15th

I work in teaching, professor at Hogwarts specifically.

My dream job is nothing I haven't already lived.

My blood status is Pureblood

The house I was in wasGryffindor

I was in the class of 2016

I'm interested in girls

I'm currently with no one.

I may seem extremely laid back and very social, but I'm really, no, there is no buts 'bout it. I am exactly like t'at and I intend to teach like t'at. They also say t'at I am very hot blooded, but what Irishmen isn't. I am not an alcoholic, like all of t'e stereotypes show. But I may be a little of a prankster as well when it comes down to it. But when time comes to take t'ings seriously, I always do.

I am very confident in myself and am not afraid to say watt is on me mind, much like many of t'e oders.

My background story is quite uneventful. It started many years ago when I went to Hogwarts. But nothing really happened t'ere. I went t'ere, did well in school...played a little Quidditch and left. I was very good at many classes, getting NEWTs in nine different classes, but I never really did anything oter than tat. I had played Quidditch for quite awhile but stopped. So, now I come back, hoping to help out me old school, and make somet'ing of my life before I die

I enjoy Football, Quidditch, Me Associates, Me mother and father, and a good ol' reunion around t'e fire.

I despise rainy days, t'e forces of evil, leprechauns, coffee, and t'e annoyin' people

I'm afraid of bats.

My strengths are Charms and Transfiguration

My flaws are Potions and Astronomy

I look like this

My wand is a 14" Hawthorn wood with a Dragon Heartstring core

My pet is a black owl named Dubhan

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy [D]
Charms [O]
Defense Against Dark Arts [O]
Herbology [E]
History of Magic [A]
Potions [D]
Transfiguration [O]
Cursebreaking [A]
Wandless Magic Practice [O]
Study of Ancient Runes[O]
Ghost and Ghoul Studies[E]

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms [O]
Herbology [A]
History of Magic [A]
Transfiguration [O]
Cursebreaking [O]
Wandless Magic Practice [O]
Study of Ancient Runes[A]
Ghost and Ghoul Studies[E]

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I do have somewhat of an Irish accent, but it isn't a full accent. I occasionally slip into it sometimes fully though.  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:49 pm
Hi, my name is Cadoc Anierin

But I mostly go by Cadoc, don't you dare ever say anything different.

I'm a male

I'm 36 years old.

My birthday is April 6th

I work in mercenary work, but I'd rather be called a paid consultant.

My dream job is exactly what I do. I guess when I was younger I wanted to be a professional dueler, but that's basically what I am now I guess.

My blood status is Pureblood

The house I was in was Slytherin

I was in the class of 2011

I'm interested in girls

I'm currently with no one, my wife is dead.

I may seem cold-hearted...mean...maniacal...evilbut I'm really like that. But I was not always like that. I was a promising lad...somewhat cynical at times, but I had a great future. I always was top of my class...my intelligence was pretty much unparalleled...for my class that was. I easily could outsmart any of the other top students in the other houses. I was always diligent...some would call me a perfectionist, but I always made sure to get the job done right. It wasn't really my helpless desire for perfection...rather my desire to have done a good job. I always persevered to do my best in school...something that my mother always made sure I did. Good grades, ingenuity, athletic, I felt as if I was perfect, but the truth is, I wasn't.

I was arrogant and even sometimes oblivious. I was extremely ambitious...to the point where it was my worst enemy. My desire to fulfill my dreams almost drove me into the ground. And another one of my flaws now is the fact that I'm manipulative...methodically manipulative...true ladies man I suppose. I've only adopted this manipulative behavior recently...so one could say it was more...learned than born with. My loyalty tends to be with the highest bidder...of course however, priority goes to the crime families in which had me transformed into what I am today.

My background story is pretty simple actually. No, that's not true at all. My family life is very complex. I was the product of an affair; so one could say that I was an accident. I was brought up by my mother, who worked in the Ministry in Muggle Relations. I only partially knew my father then, but I knew at Hogwarts they were both Ravenclaws. One of my grandparents on my father's side was a Slytherin so I guess that's where the house originates from. But I was placed into Slytherin for my ambition...my cunning...my dreams. But enough of that. Back to how I was brought up. I had one brother named Bréanainn, who was obviously my half brother, which I told him about when he was eleven. It was pretty easy to tell because my hair color didn't match my mother or supposed father. I inquired about it to my mother and she told me the truth.

At Hogwarts, I was a good student. Didn't do too much there. I mean, I was top of the class from a grade stand point. I practiced dueling as well. I wasn't a prefect or headboy however, mainly because I got into way too much trouble for my own good. I did play Quidditch though...was a Seeker. But that is all I did. But I still would say it was productive.

Once I got out, I met a Welsh muggle girl...who may have been the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. Since my mother worked with Muggle Relations, I had brought myself to not adopt that purist attitude that so many Slytherins had. I had even gotten ridiculed for that very point of view by some of the Slytherins, but I shut them up quickly during those days. She was a beautiful girl and we fell in love quickly and were married within three years. We didn't have much money to our name though, which was bad. We had to fight for every penny. Somehow, I just couldn't land a job. I still to this day do not know why...and it is partially the reason why I am what I am. Soon enough, she was pregnant with a baby boy.

That's when it started to go downhill. Nine months later, our baby son was being born. I named him Eurion because he was the golden part of my wife and I's life...at least...that was my predetermined name for him...but complications with the birth occurred. The boy was delivered fine, but my wife...she died not much later. They couldn't save her. Which led my slip into darkness. I grew restless...sleepless nights...nightmares...everything. Slowly but surely, I started to grow more and more...evil, as if it was my destiny for this to happen. I had given the boy to the orphanage a month after I started slipping into this rut. I felt a little bad, but I couldn't bare to look at the boy's face any longer. He looked too much like his mother. Left him under the name of Robin Theodore Gibbs.

A year or so later, while I slowly grew darker...and darker. Alcohol began to become a necessity and started to rule my life. I had no job at this moment and all of my available money that I had I wasted away on sports gambling. But one thing I did know how to do...was duel, and that's what I started to do. I participated in fights in the wizard 'underground', whether it was hand vs wand, hand vs. hand, wand vs. wand. I participated in all of it, completely for the money. And at this, I was extremely successful...too successful for my own good. Unbeknownst to me, my particular skill set had caught the attention of a particular unnamed wealthy family who did not want to get their hands dirty. I had received a summons one day by letter in my soon to be foreclosed home. Opening it, I read it it to myself.

Monsieur Anierin,
I write to you today to make an offer...a one-time offer that I will retract if you do not show up at the appointed time slot I have set for you. Meet me at the Hélène Darroze at the Connaught Hotel at 1 o' clock pm. Do not be late mon ami, for I believe this is an offer that you can not refuse.

Sincerely,
Monsieur Laurent Richelieu

Naturally, I was a bit confused by this letter, but my curiosity got the better of me. I had visited Richelieu who promptly had made me an offer that I could not refuse. Richelieu was only a middleman for a wealthy family based in France and another in England. They instructed me to find some man known as Le Renard in the 16th Arrondissement of Paris to get the true training for the practical hitman, one who works with stealth and precision rather than leaving tracks, which, despite the obvious difficulty one would think they would run into to find a man known as 'The Fox', I had found with ease...partially because 'Le Renard' was looking for me as well and turns out the man was around fifty to sixty years of age. And he took me into his home to began to train me in certain aspects of life in which a hitman needed to excel. I had always been a great fighter, but under Le Renard, I learned how to use stealth to my advantage, how to use my surroundings to my advantage, use emotional manipulation...etc. After training under Le Renard, who coincidentally at that point was my closest friend and mentor and I did not even know the man's name, I was ready to put my talent to work. He had given me his lucky pendant, to which bore a golden horse's symbol. I still wear this on every mission, it being my mark. And from one hitman to another, this symbol will continue to live on.

And what began as a struggle for money turned into a life of luxury. I began to take contracts under the two families as aforementioned and they both payed royally. Might as well put my talents to good use and have some job security. I was a skilled dueler already and truly no longer care about a person's life, but Le Renard's training turned me into the perfect hitman and quite frankly, if nature can take my wife away from me...whose to say I'm not sparing the people I target the wait. If I didn't do it, my employers would just buy another person to do it. Might as well be me getting the money. I don't want someone else to get MY money. And that's what led me to be what I am today...a cold blooded killer...who still doesn't have enough money to buy his own place ( sweatdrop ). No, just kidding. I have enough, but I fairly enjoy the company of my half brother. I trust the boy, I can say that. He is the only one I do nowadays, other than my mentor Le Renard of course.

I enjoy missions, dueling, memories of my wife, money, and music

I despise the world, nature, people who stand in my way, employers who don't pay right away, my father.

I'm afraid of Death

My strengths are Dueling and Killing

My flaws are mercy and morals?

I look like this

My wand is a 13", Hawthorn with Dragon Heartstring core

My pet is an owl named Emyr

My O.W.L. Scores Were:

Astronomy [O]
Charms [O]
Herbology [E]
History of Magic [A]