Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image

It had been a bitter farewell between Iesha and her mother that had led her to the Firekin. Though her mother had tried to detain her, the young lioness' ambitions had caused much ruckus and uproar everywhere she went. A peaceful, God worshiping pride could no longer contain her - she was meant to be a part of the world where her claws could do more than shift stones and carve symbols into bark.

Days like today she wondered what the older lioness was doing, and how she was faring without her spitfire thorn under paw. She paced the area she knew the duel would take place in with a firm set jaw. Today was the day; the day she would put all those worries to rest, and cement herself in a pride that would value her fire, instead of trying to drown it out in studies and genteel manners.

Iesha flexed her paws in the sand, and smiled. It had been a long, hard trip; one that had gained her thick muscle as well as many scars. She no longer retained the soft appearance of a misanthropic youth, but one of a seasoned huntress, a strong warrior. A pride that could not be matched by her grandiose dreams of a future she could almost grasp.

Now all she had to do was seize the day, and make it hers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:36 pm
It was a wonderful day under the savannah sun decided Suditi as she made her way towards the dueling arena. Full of energy as always the lioness had volunteered to take up any challengers around the border today. She just hoped whoever was waiting for her would be a good challenge. Smirking at the thought the lioness started to observe the stranger from a distance. She appeared strong enough and there was spirit in that stance....Suditi contemplated her chances for a moment more before moving forward.

Maybe she could provide that challenge?

"Are you waiting for something?" Suditi asked warmly as she approached the other lioness with a wide grin, "I do hope so. I've been hoping for a challenge all day." Bracing herself she growled, "So let's not waste time!"

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:39 pm
A female certainly wasn't what she had been expecting, but it was a welcome challenge! Iesha turned to meet her opponent, smiling and bowing as she did so. Old habits were hard to change. "I'm here to try my paw at joining your pride, so I guess I was waiting on you." She teased, lifting her head to look at the other lioness.

She dropped her stance into a shallow imitation of Suditi's. After all, she was as unused to formal fighting as a snake was to flying! Though, her energetic enthusiasm left her cocky and she moved in quick, though she faked out at the last second and backed away. Her grin couldn't be wider. "Come and get me, princess!"

Sabra Knight generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:47 pm
“Then try you may.” Suditi smiled warmly at the pleasant response from the lioness. A light spirit was definitely something that the lioness could easily accept. However that didn’t mean that she planned to take it easy on the younger lioness! At the faked attack the lioness found herself dancing away from habit before grinning. Oh this one liked trickery then?

Claws bared Suditi made to take a swipe at the lioness as she backed away before the teasing made her stumble. Princess, really? What a taunt that one was! She’d not heard that one before. The lioness laughed at her own folly before quickly rolling in the sands and jumping back up to her paws. No more distractions from now on!

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:52 pm
Try she would! Iesha found herself moving away from Suditi's claws, tucking her tail closer to her legs to avoid an attack before seeing the others reaction. She felt a bit guilty, at having made her stumble, but at the same time it was a fair shot! Still, she couldn't help a snorting laugh, and a lighter grin.

This was a fight, though! For her future! She took a running go at Suditi, lowering her head and right shoulder to give a good slam to the lioness's rump, hoping to send her back down onto the sand.

Sabra Knight generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:54 pm
This fight was really enjoyable already. Suditi hoped that if the lioness didn’t get in past her then that once she found her way to victory that the two could train together. It was rare for her to take interest in another so instantly, but the lioness could pick out a lot about another from the way they fought. And this female fought with a passion.

As her slam made impact Suditi found herself already ready and despite the pain which flared up from the hard hit the lioness twisted in the sand. With ease she found her body flipping from the impact and with a jump her back legs connected with Iesha’s side. Twisting back as she landed scattering sand behind her Suditi grinned. She wasn’t going to go down so easily!

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:01 pm
She never knew a fight could be this much fun! Back home she rough housed with her leopard friend, but it never got past a few ear tugs and tail nips. This...this was heart pumping, claw sharpening, rip roaring fun!

Granted, she hadn't expected the lioness to recover so quickly from her attack and though she tried to take a swipe at the legs connecting with her body she slipped, falling on her side on the sand. Iesha gave a roar as several pieces of sand got in her left eye, and with an irritable shift she shook them out before bouncing back to her paws. It stung, far worse than the kick, but both gave her an odd look as she stood. It would still take more than that to keep her down for good.

Sabra Knight generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:03 pm
Suditi was truly enjoying herself and as she watched she was glad to see that the lioness still held spirit despite taking an attack. That was a relief to see. Many others had their spirits crushed too easily. Grinning the light of battle glimmering in her eyes Suditi took a moment as the other slipped in the sands. Years of living in the deserts had trained her paws well on keeping their balance and she had to laugh softly at the other’s stumble, “Eventually you’ll get used to it.” She commented quietly before darting in around Iesha.

She wasn’t about to show mercy to the other, but Suditi wasn’t cruel either. Her breath warming Iesha’s neck Suditi laughed, “Don’t let the sand bring you down, princess~” As she spun away the lioness kicked up more sand and as it shined before her eyes she braced herself for another attack.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:11 pm
"It's a lot harder than walking on moss, that's for damn sure." She chuckled sardonically, taking a swipe at her eye with the back of her paw. This s**t sucked! Why couldn't the pride have been located in the woods, or on a beach with pretty water? Iesha shook it off. Her eyes never left Suditi, always watching, and ever cautious of her next move.

When she felt the breath on her neck a shiver went up her spine, and she gave chase, despite the mini-sandstorm Suditi had kicked up in her wake. She rose her claws and took a heavy swipe, coming down on what flesh she could get a hold of.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:13 pm
Suditi couldn’t help but to grin at the comment. Thankfully she had traveled out just enough in the rogue lands to have actually experienced moss so she understood the other’s experience. Sand for many could be an enemy, but to the lioness it was her comfort. Anyplace without it wasn’t a true home for her.

Oh! Perhaps she shouldn’t have given that break to her opponent. Still Suditi proudly took the hit to her side and even as the claws stung at her fur the lioness didn’t flinch. It was only when she went to attack Iesha’s legs as she pulled away that the lioness finally felt the stinging pain and faltered. Spinning she landed in the sands and had to fight to gain balance on her paws again, “Good hit.” She commented lightly shaking the dust from her eyes.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:23 pm
Whatever pride she may taken in the hit was taken away from her when Suditi turned to counteract it. She stood her ground, bracing her paws in the shifting sands with a low bearing growl. The lioness was already in motion to attack again when she saw her opponent go down, and she faltered. There was no honor in attacking a fallen foe!

Her swipe pulled away at the last minute, causing her to stumble, but stay standing. "Stone shifting. Try it sometime. It's a good workout." It was what had caused her to be as muscular as she had been, even as a young Apprentice. A part of her wanted to help Suditi to her paws, but then again, she didn't. It felt GOOD to see someone down due to her attack, especially since it wasn't anywhere near serious. Just something to show that all that hard work hadn't been for nothing!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Watching Iesha Suditi laughed, “Sounds interesting.” Her side stinging the lioness made a small swipe towards the other playfully even though she realized that the duel was over. She was thankful though since the younger lioness seemed to have so much spirit and energy. She would be a good addition to the pride.

“What’s your name stone shifter?” Suditi grinned, “I need to know so that I can introduce you to the pride since you’ve just proved yourself.” Standing tall she nodded towards the other one, “I’m Suditi and I welcome you to the Firekin.” Tail twitching she started taking a few steps forward before looking over her shoulder, “Perhaps visiting the medics would be a good idea so we can get patched up from this introduction.”

Speaking no more the lioness turned away with a happy grin and started leading the way inside the pride.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:48 pm
"Iesha." She almost couldn't believe it. Her heart swelled in her chest, and on impulse she gave into a happy roar, clenching her paws into the sand. A happy, triumphant roar! This was HER land now; a true place for her to call her own. Iesha would have to send a message through a bird sometime soon, or as soon as someone would let her, to tell her mother. They may never see each other again, but at least this would bring them closure.

Following behind Suditi, Iesha nodded. "You had me fooled, Suditi. I thought for a moment you were a hare with those kicks of yours. It'll be a week before I can feel my gut again." Both her side and her eye ached, but the discomfort was well worth it.

Every ounce of hardship was worth it now.

WC: 1813

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff