Welcome to Gaia! ::

old guild for POC

Back to Guilds

This guild is for the breedable/changeable shop Kittyhawk Isle 

Reply IC Roleplay
[FIN] Meeting the son and "brother".. awkward (Th/Se/Sa/Ark) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:32 pm
Ponies involved: Theron, Selene, Evening Sands, Arkthras

User Image

Few sun cycles have passed and Theron have grown to accustomed to having Selene around to the point where he is starting to feel content and happy once again. The stubborn mare broke down several of his walls around his heart and is closer to it than she was few days ago, Theron also almost have forgotten about the curse. Every night after playing around in the ocean near the cove, they would retire to the cave and curl up together on the moss bed and go to sleep after few minutes to a hour of quite talking.

Today is different and Theron could feel it in the air and in his bones when he woke up, feeling Selene's head on his back and he nudges her little bit because he couldn't move without rousing her. "Get up, my little moon. The sun is rising. We don't want to miss the magic." He gently says as he nips at her side with a little nuzzle. "Wakey wakey.." He nudges her little bit more when she wouldn't rouse from the deep sleep that he roused from few minutes ago.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:35 am
User Image

Selene was feeling more and more comfortable to be around the fire stallion. She knew in her heart that she belongs to him and he belongs to her. She had been thinking about heading home soon but didn't want to leave him at the same time. She was enjoying the time with him each day and night, just playing and talking. She felt so safe with him and this made her smile.

When Theron started to move, she burred slightly as she wanted to sleep a bit more. She dig her head even more into his back, nuzzling him. "...mmmmmrrrrrrrruuuu... Fire.. Let me sleepy sleep..." She then felt the n** on her side before opening her eyes slightly. She sticks her tongue out at him before yawning. ".. You know how to be cute.. don't you?" She stretches her body before slowly getting up onto her feet. "... We need to say good morning to the sun and good night to the moon.. don't we?" She then moves to kiss him on the nose.  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:10 am
Theron smiles when Selene nuzzled his back while making cute noises and protesting at being woken up and he stretches his body out so it will nudge the female to get up. "You know the habit of mine, we need to rise with the dawn and the moon. After that, you can go back to sleep." He says gently as he nudges her once more when she slowly gets up onto her hooves. "And admit it, you love the feeling of the magic that comes with the rising of the sun and the moon." He quickly gets up and didn't resist or grimace when she kisses his nose, he murrs little bit contently.

"Come on, my little moon.. let's say hello to the sun and enjoy the magic of the early dawn." He nuzzles her cheek gently as he moves toward the mouth of the cave, seeing the fiery colors spreading across the skies, chasing the darkness away. "Hurry up or you won't get to feel or see the sun rising!" He tries to sound grumpy but it comes out as playful impatience. He quickly moves toward the peaceful ocean that is starting to reflect the colors of the sun and he looks over his shoulder at his female.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:05 pm
Selene looks towards him and pouts, still looking a bit tired. "I know.. I know.." She stretches slightly to get the kinks out of her body once again. She looked to the opening of the cave before slowly walking towards it. She smirked. "More than I care to admit, fire boy." She burrs slightly at the sight of him after being kissed by her.

She would nuzzle him back on the cheek, walking with him. If there was ever such a thing as coffee for ponies... Selene would be the first one to get it. She yawns once again and smiled at the sky once they were out. She trots to the beach, glancing at the horizon for the sun. "Good morning, Mr. Sun." She then looks back over her shoulder, seeing the moon going down as well. The smile would slowly grow til she was laughing due to the energy that she was feeling.

".. Theron?" She looks towards him a few moments later. ".... Would you want to meet my son and Arktheras, my herd mate?" She asked gently. ".. I want you to see that you won't ever alone in any way possible.." She gave him a smile that would show that she is his.. now.  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:48 pm
Theron is amused with his female's groggy behavior whenever she gets up in mornings and it would take him a lot of coaxing, nudging and nuzzling to fully rouse her. The first two days, the stallion wasn't so gentle or sweet toward Selene and would roar at her, shove her away from him whenever its time to get up. But after that, he realized that he felt horrible after he does those things to her so he have been slowly starting to be sweet and nice toward her.

Now he stood by her in front of the ocean, watching the sun rise while the magic swells up and wraps around the couple like a lover's cares and he closes his eyes, quietly basking in the dawn's magic and the feeling of the female next to him. He silently greets the dawn and bids the night a well rest before he opens his eyes at the sweet sound of Selene's laughter and he looks at her, taken back by the ethereal beauty that is surrounding the female. "Feeling better now?" He says with a slight smile.

The male's ears swivels around at Selene's question before he pauses when she asked him if he would like to meet her son and her herd mate. He cocks his head to side little bit, watching his female silently for few moments, not sure if he is willing to meet her son just yet because the memory of his previous mate's children is still fresh in his head. His throat works up and down before he clears it, looking directly at the mare. "I guess I can't keep avoiding this, can I?" He sighs as he shakes his head a bit. "Lead the way, my little moon." He could feel the magic fading away so its time for them to leave and either go back to sleep or go on the journey to meet his female's little one and herd mate.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:20 pm
Selene was now realizing that he was trying to be more gentle and sweeter when it comes to waking up. That very fact made her heart grow more fonder for him. She looked towards him once again with the sun rising behind her. ".. Mr. Sun always look so beautiful.. The energies.. the magic.. I never feel so alive when it comes to the morning."

She perked up at the question before moving to walk in the water for a bit. "It may take me awhile to wake up... but the magic and the energy do the rest. And yes.. I am..very much so." She trots towards him and smiled, feeling most of the bitterness has gone away within him.

"If you think you can get away from meeting my son and Arky.. Think again." She smirks gently at him before looking into his eyes. "..It is time that you face your fears, my fire heart.. And I'll be with you every step of the way. It is my vow to you." She looked around in the area and sees the path that would lead them to her home. "Lets go to my home, fire boy."  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:32 pm
Theron nods a bit as he looks at Selene before he looks back at the rising sun, "Yeah.. that's the magic you are feeling. That's the peak of the magic..only could be felt at the dawn and the dusk." He quietly says as he closes his eyes, feeling the coldness of the night being chased off by the sun's warmth so he just simply stood there with his eyes closed, motionless.

"Who said I am afraid of meeting your little one and herd mate?" He opens his eyes and eyes Selene with a slight shake of his head before he stretches his body out once again, feeling the kinks being popped out or stretched out and he murred quietly at the relaxed sensation that is coursing through his body. "Are you aware that you don't have to coddle me now?" Theron says with a hint of grumpiness in his voice as he nudges his female. "Lead the way. Would you like to run or just walk? Sooner we get this over with, the better it is."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:47 pm
Selene took one last glance at the sun before looking at him, giving him a smile. "We must do this together every morning and evening together, my fire." She moves over to him and nuzzled him while getting to the path that would lead them to her very home.

She tilts her head. "It is not the fear of meeting them but.. the fear of knowing that you won't ever be alone again, hun." She kisses his cheek and trots up, glancing in her surroundings. "Lets Run!" She giggled at his question and took off like a bat out of hell, bolting down the path. She didn't care if she scared anything or anyone with the sounds of her hooves thundering down the path. She knew that she had found why she was led to that very river.. It was him....That is what made her smile.  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:55 pm
Theron is secretly pleased that Selene wants to do this ritual with him everyday with him without him asking her to. At first, he basically forced the female to do those rituals with him to see if it would succeed in chasing her off but it made her more stubborn and stuck by his side like a glue. "If you say so, Selene... if you say so." He tries to keep the grumpy tone in his voice but when she nuzzles him, he visibly softens up with a smile toward her when she turned toward the path that will lead them to her home.

"That's interesting way of looking at it, Selene. I am not afraid of anything." He grumbles the words out while following his female closely behind because this time, its her that is leading him to her home. "Let's run!" reached to his ear few seconds after he saw her taking off without a warning. "HEY!!" He cries out as he takes off after her with a feral grin on his face, determined to catch up and beat her in this spontateous race. The birds in nearby bushes scattered with outraged or alarmed cries when he leaps over them and he delights in the feeling of the wind against his body, his muscles working in perfect unison to make him fly across the ground after his female.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:37 pm
Selene lets out a shriek of laughter as she continues to run, the sparkles of her mane and tail were like a river of comets flying all around her. She would jump over branches and logs to avoid being hurt. "Who says I had to be fair? You weren't for awhile to wake me up in the morning. So.. Payback is.. well, you get the idea!" She yells at him.

User Image
Meanwhile, a blue colt that was nearly the spitting image of Selene had perks up a bit at the sight of the birds doing alarmed calls. "...Whats going on?" He reared wobbly to try to get a better look to see who or what was causing the alarms. "Uncle!" He called to the stallion that was grazing nearby.

User Image
The black and white stallion's ears moved forward slightly when he had been called and looked towards the forest. He quickly moved to get in front of his 'nephew' and stood in defense stance, ready for anything. "Sand.. Stay behind me." The colt had nodded at him, not liking to have to do that but knew why.  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:36 pm
White Neko Chan
Here's the response razz

Theron growls at Selene's smartass response and it triggered the stallion to run more faster, his mane and tail streaming behind him, looking like fire whenever the sun hits his mane and tail. "You will get what's coming at you, mare!" He roars as he picks up his pace more, feeling his muscles starting to scream in protest because lack of oxygen is happening. His nose flares up as he snorts, sending the puff of steam rising up away from his body while he forces himself to keep chasing after his mare.

The birds continues to send out cries of alarm and warning to every creatures that is in the forest but it didn't distract Theron from picking up two new scents, one of them smells just like his female but at same time, its not her because she's right in front of him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:06 pm
Selene just grinned even more as she gulps in air through her nose, thundering down the path. She jumps over any branches and rocks, not even letting that faze her. "Oh? And what is that? A kiss?" She then perks up at the scents. "We are almost there! I can smell them."

Sand's ears perked up at the same time as he listened to the calls of the birds. "Uncle... What is it?" He squinted to try to see where the sounds are coming from. "It sounds like it is running."

Arktheras tilts his head towards the boy then looks towards the path. "It is running sounds for sure." That is when he saw the glint of a blue coming towards them. He did a hearty laugh almost like a dragon would do. "It is your mother! See the blue? It is your mother!"  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:35 pm
Theron falters in his chasing after Selene when she shot back with a question related to kissing and he frowns at her form in annoyance because they aren't at that point yet. "Get that thought out of your head, woman! Kissing is not going to happen.. EVER!" He roars as he redoubles his effort in catching Selene before they reach to the source of the scents he is smelling right now. He is not sure he would like meeting Selene's son and herd mate at this moment but he knows he have no choice in this matter.

The hearty loud male laughter reaches his ears, Theron narrows his eyes as he manages to reach the spot next to Selene so they could run side to side. "Arktheras, I am guessing?" Theron says little bit breathlessly since they have been really pushing themselves when it comes to running from his cove home to her grazing lands. He could see a tiny version of Selene becoming more bigger along with black and white stallion which causes him to become more closed off like he used to be before Selene broke down those walls.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:04 am
Selene would continue to run as she smiled at the sight of the son. She yelped slightly when Theron's words had hit her like a brick wall. Her ears went down slightly. It was a sign that she was actually liking him that way. She shakes her head. "Typical stallion.. " She says breathless. A few moments later, she would skids to a stop right in front of Arktheras. She grins at Theron. "That is him alright." She glanced over to her 'brother.' "Hey, Arky! I would like you and my little Evening Sand to meet Theron." Her eyes sparkles with affection for all three of them

Arktheras would quickly back up when Selene had gotten closer til she had skid to a stop. "Whoa, Selene! Easy!" He chuckled softly before going silent as he saw the male. He noticed how the male changed a bit to get more quiet. He would wait til the male got closer before speaking up. "Hello! Welcome to the land of Starlight Dreams!" He then looked at Selene, seeing that the male is important to her for some reason. "You must have gotten to her heart for her to have us meet you. She doesn't let anyone near her son unless she trust them with everything she has in her." Selene blushed at that moment and just looked away.

Evening Sand stood behind Arktheras, being a bit shy as he peeks towards the male. He dashes to his mother and nuzzles softly. "Mommy.. " He burred out the word. It had been a good few days since he saw her. "I missed you." Selene bent down and nuzzles him back with love, cherishing her bond with him.  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:14 am
Theron slows his galloping into a walk when they were nearing other two and he shakes his head when Selene skids to stop in front of her herdmate, his eyes moves toward the little one that is hiding behind the stallion. "Hello there. Its nice meeting you guys, I guess." He grumbles a bit while glowering a bit at his female, not willing to let his walls down in front of her herdmate. If it was just her son.. then its one entire different ball game. "Starlight Dreams...? Interesting name for your home.." He mutters and his eyes flares up at Arktheras' next comment and he shoots darts at the stallion with his eyes. "She is just an annoying pest that refused to leave my side ever since she found me at that lake." He grumbles.

His eyes follows his female when she moves toward her son almost like there is an invisible tether keeping them close to each other and his eyes softens just a bit before it went back to hard and wary glint. "I told you, Selene.. you should not have been away from your son like this. He's too young." He grumbles and glares at Selene but only the female would see that its half-hearted glare, not full blown one.

IC Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff