Submit

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:42 am
This is a prp done in AIM between Spectre *'Swirly* and Pavvo Lycaon *ladyfirefox89*

User Image
User Image

Teepees:
'Swirly
lady  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:08 am
Spektre: -cuddles up against Pav-

Pavo: -nips at his nose a little before giving it a little lick- How are the stars doing tonight?

Spektre: -grins- You should know lovely.. they're all in your eyes

Pavo blinked, a quick surprised giggle escaping before she could cut it off. She nudged his head with hers and smiled at him. "Cheaky." She grinned a little mischievously now "so, if my eyes were forever closed, would you miss seeing the stars?"

Spektre chuckles and nuzzled at her hair, nipping down her neck and then nudging just around her eyes. "So long as I can stand by your side my pet, I will never be able too see anything except stars."

His nipping down her neck gave her shivers. It gave her goosebumbs and made her nerves light up with his touch. Her smile was warm this time as her eyes were closed to his nudging. "I guess its a good thing you enjoy stars than. Because I don't ever see me leaving your side." She opened her eyes to stare into his "Was there anything you needed to do tonight?"

Spektre was enjoying himself down to the marrow, he never strayed very far away from her but having a night to themselves? That would be fabulous. "Nothing is planned on my side, do you need to do anything dear heart? I can do something if you need all you've to do is ask and it's yours."

She shook her head, though not for long. With that motion, their two bodies were slit and she wanted as less of that right now in this moment as she could. "Well, I was just wondering if there was some special flower that only bloomed in moonlight that you wanted to find." She looked to the side, hearing the words coming from her mouth sounded a little silly now. "Or something like that."

Spektre waited until she was done moving before realigning himself to once again be as close as possible. No others could ever compare to her and he wanted to do what he could to make her happy. "A moonflower for my moonflower?" He grinned as cheesily as possible trying to make her laugh, "Shall we walk together and try to find something that compares to you?"

-response missing-

Spektre tried to make himself look as innocent as possible and enjoyed the sound of her rich laughter. She wasn't wilting flower like so many mares, his mate was strong and sure of herself. Just the way he hoped she would always be, "Trip you? Now dearest moonflower why on earth would I want to trip you? You could be injured and then I'd be more than slightly ashamed of myself." He returned the mischievous smile even if his words were meant to the bone.

She flicked her hair. "Well, if we walk too close together, theres no telling whos hooves will be under who...." She nipped at one of his legs teasingly. "And if I were injured and wouldn't be able to move, I'd just make you get everything for me." She gave out a hearty laugh "I guess the same if I was pregnant I guess."

Spektre felt a tightening in his chest, quick and sharp at the idea of his beloved carrying his young and he came to a quick stop, "What do you think of that? Would you be happy?" He felt like he was blathering just a little bit but the idea had never really formed until now.. and now it was dancing around his head crazily. Little ones, little beautiful fillies or colts to protect and love....

Pavo lifted an eyebrow and tilted her head at him. "Of course I would be happy." She paused, her face going bland. "Oh wait. Well, I wouldn't be happy about the stretch marks." She scowled at the idea of stretch marks scarring her beautiful hide. "And I don't think I'd be happy if your offspring make me want to pull my gorgeous hair out." She smirked and gave him a little wink. "But I think I could put them in their place and teach them to be resectable adults." She gave him a little nudge with her head "With your help of course." It amused her the way his head seemed to swim in the idea of little ones. To her, foals with Spektre had always been a given. There was no future in her mind that didn't contain a life with him and their children.

His mind was really all over the place right now. She was beautiful, she was his, and of course there were uh... “Consequences” to having intimacy it’s just that he had never thought about foals prancing around their hooves. “Stretch marks? There’s nothing that could be done to mar your beauty and it’d be like I get to put my own mark on you permanently. ”You would have such delightful little ones… well we would.” The silly grin that he gave made him laugh at himself. “Oh my gosh, moonflower we’re going to be having a paid of kids someday and they’ll be delightful.” So what do you think lovely? Want to become parents?” It’s not something that was decided at the drop of a hat, but now that the idea was firm in his mind Spektre was excited.

-response missing-

Some stallions had the tendency to hand out compliments and not mean a word of it. He wasn't one of them. Although there was only one mare that he ever bothered to look at. Others faded into the background for him. Spektre really was having a hard time focusing. Visions of bucking colts and prancing fillies danced in his mind with starry markings and flaming red hair. “Oh man… Where do we start?” The words came out just a little bit distant – his mind not focused before snapping to quickly. “Where do we? Oh! Oh! Well… I suppose we can go on our walk and find the moonflower and then discuss our uh… starting point from there?” Now it was in his mind to get her all to himself for the evening. “What would you like to do my little lady?”

Pavo chuckled. Oh, how amusing he was tonight. She took a few paces forward, then turned to look back at him. devilish flames dancing in her eyes. "I hear moonflowers help with....potency. And, of course, only work during the night." She looked forward, a smooth wind kicking up to play with the feathers in her mane. Into the vast land that lay in front of her. Into the future that lay before her.

Gulp. Had she just… had she just said what he thought she said? The smooth talking night-walking stallion was completely at a loss. “Oh uhm… I see that… We should.” Only worked at night… “Well.. It’s a good thing that we're both nocturnal right my lovely moonflower?” There he had managed to put together some of his composure and set his eyes on the land ahead of them then on her, “Lead on my lover, wherever you go; I go.”

And thus their night stroll to find the flower began x3 <3<3.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items