Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:43 pm
This is a Private roleplay between Eyota and Indilwen

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:49 pm
It had been a few months since Eyota and Indilwen had talked to Arden to figure out what was causing Eyota to be off balance. Since that day, Eyota has been able to walk fine, he no longer has to look at the ground while walking, he still does, since habits are hard to break, especially one that he had done for most of his life. He is not really sure how he can walk now without falling, Arden did something and now everything seems to be back in order. Eyota does not care how it was done, he is just thankful for Indilwen’s uncle. She had been quite the past months, more reserved than normal and he knew that her thoughts were constantly in the past. He did not know what to say or do to comfort her, besides being there for her. Their friendship had grown and he had begun to feel something stronger than friendship for her, but he did not say anything. She did not feel the same way and who could love a stallion who was twig short in the nest?  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:56 pm
Slowly over the months the deep heart aching sadness was alleviating, but there were times when she was over taken with grief that it was almost inhabilitating. She was constantly thankful for Eyota’s calm presence. He seemed to be walking on air now that he no longer tripped and fell with each step he took. He was a whole new stallion. A smile appeared on her countenance, he was the best friend she could have asked for during these travels. They did not even have a specific destination, but they kept traveling. Secretly she knew that they were traveling in order to hear word about her father’s killer. She needed to know why his death happened, what was the point in spilling his blood. She would find the killer and demand the answers. Indilwen turned her gaze to Eyota; he was quite handsome in his tribal mask that was a gift from a traveling gypsy. Something stirred in her heart, she quickly pushed it away, now was not the time to have such thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:01 pm
“Indilwen,” his voice held a question, trying to capture her attention, “I quite enjoy your company, but I am wondering, where are we going? I don’t mind it, mind you, since this is the first time that I can travel and actually see the world and not the dirt beneath my hooves. I am just curious if we have a specific destination?” He did not want this journey to end; these past months had been the happiest in his life. He would travel the entire earth for Indilwen if she only asked. “I did not know that the world was this amazing. The only time I really got to see the sky was when I fell upon the earth and could look nowhere but up. I like this way a lot better.” He gave her a bright smile.  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:06 pm
She pushed thoughts of her father’s death away and concentrated on the stallion walking next to her, “I don’t know really, we have just been traveling these past months without really making a decision on where we were to go. Do you have a place you wish to see? Perhaps the ocean? Or if that is too watery, what about the desert? The world is our oyster and we can do what we will.” She returned his bright smile; it cast a light in the depressed part of her heart and gave her some hope. Indilwen gave a soft laugh, “Yes I would expect so. I am glad that you are finally able to walk without falling. It seemed like you had a hard life, since you were never able to see the world’s wonders for you were always looking at your hooves.”  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:46 am
The stallion pondered for a moment, trying to figure out which place he wished to visit, “It is hard to decide, I wish to see the world. There are so many wonders, so many amazing things to keep the mind occupied!” He was slightly confused with her use of oysters, what did creatures of the sea have to do with them traveling the world? He shrugged off the confusion and just rolled with it, perhaps it was a saying where she was from. She was a lot smarter than him, so she probably knew special sayings for particular events. “Life was hard, but there are parts that I do not mind. Like, if I did not have my certain condition I would not have met you and we would not be traveling as we are now.”  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:54 am
Indi laughed, “Why don’t we go to the sea first and then we can make our way to the desert and then to the swamps and then to the snowy mountains. We have nothing but free time to see the wonders that are around us.” And to discover the location of my father’s killer, she thought silently. She was not sure how she would get her revenge, since she was not capable of murder, but she would get to that when she came face to face with the wicked beast. She gave the stallion a timid smile, “This is very true. Perhaps it was fate that led us to where we are.”  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:55 am
Eyota stared in wonder at the land around him, he was amazed that he was able to look anywhere but the ground. It was a new experience that would not grow old. “The sea, the desert, all wonderful places!” He was practically bubbling with excitement, but a thought dampened his enthusiasm, “Indi, if you did not want to travel with me, you would tell me right? I don’t want you to feel like you have to do this for me. Yeah I would be sad if you left, but I don’t want my emotions or hurt feelings to keep you from striking your own path.” With her words about fate, he knew that she would probably be staying, but he had to be sure.  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:59 am
His excitement was contagious and she started to laugh, but her laugh was stopped short when he asked if she wanted to leave him. Internal conflicts raged within the mare, she had feelings for the stallion, she was not sure what they were yet, but they were growing stronger each moment. How she felt scared her, it was so new, so different than anything that she has felt before. She was torn, she wanted to be with Eyota and see the world but she also wanted to bring her father justice. The new feeling in her heart won out over justice, “Eyota, there is no place I would rather be than right here next to you seeing the majestic landscapes that earth has to offer.”  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:29 pm
“Indi!” He skipped around her, he still could not contain his joy at being able to do such a feat and not eat dirt. He wanted to tell her so many other things in that moment, but he kept his mouth shut. He knew that she was still suffering from the loss of her father and he did not want to cause her more problems. Most of all he did not wish to be rejected. He was not sure he could handle it. “So where do you want to go first? I heard that there is hot springs in the West, but I am not sure how far that is from where we are. We can see the desert…we can travel to the ocean…to the jungle!” There were so many places that he wanted to see and he was glad that he would have Indi by his side. It was thanks to her that he was able to see the world as he now saw it.  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:31 pm
She had worried there for a second that the stallion was going to say some words. What would she have done if he had said those three words? She could not even imagine her response. Did she return the feeling or did she see him as nothing more than a good friend? Indi was extremely glad she did not have to figure out her emotions just yet. The mare laughed, “All are great places, but perhaps we should start with what is close by and work out way out? Traveling is fun but it can also be a difficult thing. I say we go see the sea. It will be a sight you will soon not forget.” She smiled at the stallion as he danced around her, he was different than the one she had met, the stallion always worried about falling to the ground. She liked this new person he was becoming.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:32 pm
“The beach… and the ocean! How far away are we from there?” he was not very good at judging distances, and Indi seemed to know what she was doing, so he would let her lead the way. They were in a vast plain near a river, so he was sure that Indi knew which direction the ocean was. Well he could even guess at that, they could follow the river and finally reach their destination. “What will we do on our way there? What will we talk about? I am not really good at having entertaining conversations.”  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:33 pm
Quickly she did the calculations in her head, “It will take about 6 and a half days for us to reach our destination… that is if we gallop for some miles or so each day. So you would not need to worry about conversing during that time. Galloping will take all the desire to talk away. You have not yet experienced a full gallop yet,” She smiled at the stallion, “It is like flying, it is an exhilarating feeling that all should experience. To run is in our blood. Lets go." She began to run across the plain, always making sure to keep the river in her sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
“Galloping…” A distant look appeared in the stallion’s eyes, he had seen other soquili run across the plains and let the wind whip through his mane. He looked at Indi’s wings, “I guess I am the one slowing us down,” he tilted his head toward his wingless back. He had never really realized that Indi had wings; she was always walking beside him and giving him strength. It was her comment about running at a full gallop and how it felt like flying, she would know since she has done both.

“What will happen when we get there? And if I bore you at all during this journey please tell me, I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.” Eyota stared at her pleadingly. This was all new for him, never before did he have someone stick around this long, once they learned that he could not walk without tripping they usually turned tail and ran in the opposite direction. Indilwen was different; she stayed and helped him, even after witnessing the death of her father.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:20 pm
She could not help but laugh happily at his distant expression as he imagined what it would feel like to gallop, Indi was glad that she was able to share these experiences with him and also introduce Eyota to new things. He had spent most of his life looking at the ground, now it was time for him to look at the world around him. His happiness and excitement about trying new things almost made the pain of her father’s death vanish, but it was still there, a throbbing sore. Would it ever go away or would she forever feel this way? His comment drew her away from her own thoughts and she too looked at his wingless back, “You are not slowing us down, sometimes it is better to run, able to see the small things upon the ground that one would miss while in the sky.” She dreaded the idea of flying, for she would be alone in the sky with her dark thoughts and her ray of sunshine would not be able to brighten her mood. Hopefully it would be better if she galloped, her thoughts would still go to the dark place, but she would have Eyota by her side to pull her back into the light.

"You will not bore me Eyota, you are fascinating and I enjoy seeing the world with you. You make me see everything anew."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff