Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image

Amadorine sat at her home, waiting for her fiance to return. Her stomach had been in knots since her meeting with Rais where s**t had hit the metaphorical fan. She still was in disbelief that she had escaped the encounter without exile. Still, she felt as if a part of her was gone. She had been stripped of her title, something that she hadn't taken advantage of, but something she wasn't prepared to feel so physically bare without. She wouldn't tell Thom about her doubts, but there were times she caught herself staring off to the trees, wondering if she made the right choice. The rest was out of her hands, though; Thom's acceptance now lay with Thom and she could do nothing but wait. She prayed silently that her gamble to have it all would not be what caused her to lose it all.

The pair of Faun that came to fetch her to the Tree was a surprise that Ama was not ready for.

"I'll need to go now. Your father is aware that I have needs to attend to at the Tree and he will understand my absence. Stay good and keep from trouble." As she hugged her two feathered daughters good bye and left, she could feel the knot in her stomach grow even more.

It had taken a few days for the small party to reach the tree, and as soon as she was in the Tree, she recognized that the path she was being led along would bring her to the Seer's chambers. Sure enough, she was led through the door to the empty waiting room and left there for the Seer's arrival.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image

Refusing any help, insisting that she could handle this herself, the Seer made her way back to her chambers alone. Within Laisidhiel, with the exception of some minor matters, she could usually make her way without her staff. Which was good, since at the moment, both of her hands were occupied in balancing a tray set with a hot pot of tea, two wooden cups, and a plate with some tea time favorites of the Seer. She wished no assistance, as she'd received word that an awaited visitor would be arriving soon, but this invitation was as much social as it was business.

Correction: it was more unofficial than official business, as this was her choice to take initiative, rather than simply following orders from Laisidhiel.

It wasn't as if she'd been told not to do this, after all.

Nearing her quarters, she shifted the tray to one hand, holding out the other until she touched the door. Beyond, she could sense the aura of another...her expected guest? Likely, but there was always the chance she could have a different visitor come to call. She opened the door, focusing her sense on the aura within.

Though it had been some time since she'd last had contact, and even then, it had been at the mere start of her powers, she recognized the feel of the aura of her guest. Hard to forget certain things. "Amadorine," she smiled, offering a brief nod of greeting. "So glad you could make it," she said honestly, slipping in and closing the door behind her quietly. "If you'll allow me just a moment to get settled, I'll explain why I asked to meet with you. Would you like some tea? A small cake? I'm sure you've had a long journey."

She set the tray on a side table, hands then hovering slowly over until she found the pot and a cup for herself. Carefully, she started to pour the tea, one finger hooked over the edge of the cup; as she felt heat nearing her fingertip, she stopped pouring and set the pot down. "I'll admit, there is some official business to be discussed...but I'd rather you think of this as a more...social call," she explained, focusing on her guest rather than her own growing anxiety. This could be an uncomfortable meeting, at best. Depending on what she learned.

"It is...perhaps of a more personal nature than you may have expected," she added, turning back towards her guest. "Or, perhaps you did expect that. I'm afraid I could not send much of an explanation through our messengers, as I'd rather keep the content of our conversation between us, at least for the time being." She crossed, taking a seat near the other fauness. "Even Takis is gone, on his own business for the evening," she said pointedly, looking up as if to meet Amadorine's gaze...if she could. "It's just you and me."

Kira of Flames

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:15 pm
For RP completion's sake as this RP is plot-related, the agreed upon events that were to happen here will be summarized instead.

-----

In the comfort of her chambers, Vanya shared some of her concerns as well as some of those of the spirits following her meeting with the angel, Thom. She held some personal concerns for Amadorine, relating to some of the things the spirits whispered and showed her, relating to the angel's past as well as his family.

How well did the former Pathfinder really know this angel?

This was all just for the faunness' sake, as the Tree had expressed its own wishes in giving the angel the choice to make a great sacrifice and await a future trial to test his loyalty. Though he had given unsatisfactory answers to the Seer's questions, as far as she was concerned, the Tree overrode her personal decision. It didn't matter if she didn't like the angel...the Tree would give him a chance.

On personal matters, however, Amadorine seemed troubled. As they parted, she mentioned needing some time to think about things, perhaps some time on her own, and departed the Tree alone.

She has not been heard from since.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff