Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
NEVER DELETE MY THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:50 pm
CUZ IF YOU DO, I GUESS THIS GUIOLD IS BOUND TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean cmon. I hate you semok for deleti9ng my thread. H)OW DARE YOUJ????????????? HOW THE HELL WAS IT AGAINST TOS? WITHOUT ME YOUI ALL DIE ON GAIA. NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

SEMOK DON"T ******** WITH ME  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:54 pm
Without me, you'd ALL BE NOTHING!!!!1 It's sad. You all suck. WITHOUT ME, YOU WOULD A>L> HAVE MOVED ON WITH YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I aM THE ONLY ONE LEFT TO DO ANYTHI8NG!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:20 pm
Without you, there'd be sanity
And you're nothing more than an unnamed mook here now
Gotta learn to deal with it  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:29 pm
Well, now you know what it feels like, seein' as you've deleted tons of my threads. Also, I found the thread inappropriate and unproductive to the guild.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:31 pm
Semok
Well, now you know what it feels like, seein' as you've deleted tons of my threads. Also, I found the thread inappropriate and unproductive to the guild.
YOU ARE STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHEN I HAVE DELETED ANY OF YOUR THREADS FROM POST 2011 onwards.

No wonder, YOU ALL ARE STUPID. DARN YOU WOMEN AND YOUR WRINKLES, YOU ALL HAVE WRINKLES SOO YOUNG, SOO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:33 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
YOU ARE STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHEN I HAVE DELETED ANY OF YOUR THREADS FROM POST 2011 onwards.

No wonder, YOU ALL ARE STUPID. DARN YOU WOMEN AND YOUR WRINKLES, YOU ALL HAVE WRINKLES SOO YOUNG, SOO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I quit I made a thread sayin' why I quit and how I was going to miss everyone and such. I never said anything bad or negative towards anyone.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:23 pm
SEMOK, I SHOVE 50 50mg BENADRYLS DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!! ******** YOU  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:41 pm
Semok
revenge is sweet, right?

And do I sense more drunk rage Aoi threads being deleted? emotion_awesome  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:43 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Semok
revenge is sweet, right?

Not from me, actually. He's been added to my ignore list, since he went and started trolling my cafe, and you can't see what someone on your ignore list says. While he can do, for the most part, what he wants here, I do not tolerate misbehavior of his variety in my cafe, so he's been added to my black list, ignored, and reported.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:28 pm
Semok
Kitalpha Hart
Semok
revenge is sweet, right?

Not from me, actually. He's been added to my ignore list, since he went and started trolling my cafe, and you can't see what someone on your ignore list says. While he can do, for the most part, what he wants here, I do not tolerate misbehavior of his variety in my cafe, so he's been added to my black list, ignored, and reported.
nice  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:57 pm
Semok
Kitalpha Hart
Semok
revenge is sweet, right?

Which is why your cafe fails now. Now it is dead. AHAHAHHA THANKS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHA YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am such a trend setter.

Gaia doesn't want to get rid of it's so called "BIG SPENDER"!!!!!!!! ******** assholes. They fear to ban me. I betcha without me, I betcha Gaia would fail in crap, cuz there isn't anyone else who would donate almost 100$ at one time. I woudln't be surprised that if they perma banned me, that a year or so later, that they would be like wikipedia calling to ppl to pay to keep it online in crap and try to appeal to the gaia ppl. I would go AHAHAHAHHAA.

Like the personal appeal to Wikipedia, they would do the same to Gaia without me, like start charging people to use it...a year after I was banned.

I already feel sorry for the ******** GAIA MODS, that they don't get paid to do their services. It's soo stupid. Forums are outdated, soo middle school 2003ish....soo laughable right now.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games