Welcome to Gaia! ::

Royal Prep Academy

Back to Guilds

The royal's, who's jobs is to keep peace, are in danger, and even the safest place, is no longer safe. 

Tags: Royalty, romance, academy, assassins, vampires 

Reply School Grounds.
Library Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:18 am
User Image

є v α xεїзx ℓ σ c к

User Image

Eva Lock turned a page in her book and smiled at the words on the next page. She had a habit of losing herself in books, and it just so happened that Catch 22 was keeping her attention. Oh Major Major. I love you even though you look like Henry Fonda. She giggled to herself before setting down the book and checking to see what page she was on.

She looked out one of the library windows, noticing how beautiful of a day it was. She sighed slightly before resting her cheek on the side of her hand, noting the fact that while everyone else was out making friends, she was still a friendless royal in her 3rd year at the academy. She shook the thought away and focused again on Catch 22. The thought that she at least had books to entertain her comforted her slightly, and as she picked the book up from the table she leaned back slightly in her chair.

All of a sudden a feeling of weightlessness came over Eva, and she found herself falling to the ground. She cried out in panic before she splayed out on the floor, her eyes wide with only the terror falling from a chair could bring.

KatjaJean

Bashful Muse

CrimsonAtlas_Flame

Versatile Paladin

5,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

walk's threw the door's "finally some peace and quiet" see's someone on the floor "hey you ok" run's over to her lifting her slowly off the ground "what happen to you" notices that she is a royal "i hope your ok miss"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:59 am
User Image

є v α xεїзx ℓ σ c к

User Image

Eva looked up sheepishly from the ground at the new arrival. "I guess I'm okay." She decided, smiling slightly. She complied with him picking her up, grateful for the first human contact she had had in about a week - besides classes of course. "I'm fine. It seems that I had leaned back too far." She admitted, shrugging a bit. She held out a hand for him to shake, smiling brightly at the stranger. "My name is Eva Lock. Thank you for saving my from the ground." She picked up her chair and sat back down in it, making sure not to lean back in it for a second time.
demonic_vampire_god

KatjaJean

Bashful Muse

UniqueCatName

Wheezing Smoker

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

Alice • Wonder

• 4th Year •

Walking in Alice glanced around and noticed that there were already other people in the room, she walked straight to a table and sat down looking up at the roof... "Huh.." She lifted an arm and began outlining the Library and counting the shelves.
When she glanced over at the Royal, she made sure to note who she was, "Eva Lock... Royal Third year... Good to know." she leaned back and closed her eyes... She opened her eyes and threw her body off the chair, "I guess I'll go to the RoofTops." Alice walked off out of the library and headed toward the RoofTops.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:38 pm
User Image

є v α xεїзx ℓ σ c к

User Image

"Thank you for saving me, but I actually need to take off now, if thats okay. See you!" Eva smiled at the boy and grabbed her book before heading off and leaving the library behind her. It was time for her to get out of the library and do something.
demonic_vampire_god

KatjaJean

Bashful Muse

CherryWxves

Friendly Informer

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:15 pm
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ User Image
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦S o r e n!
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦Blood Knight 4th Year Swordsman Protector Lightwind

It had been quite a while since Soren had read a book. The scent of dusty old books filled Soren's nose, making him cringe a bit. "Yuck man...hopefully there's some good material in here." He spoke softly. After scanning the room, he discovered a table with a pile of assorted books. He was no doubt going to be able to find something to read there. Walking lazily over to the table, he sat down and exhaled. The stack of books was tall enough to keep Soren from peering over them. Soren blinked a few times and nodded, diving into the pile of old literature.

“A man who cannot fulfill his duty is essentially, a dull blade.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

XiwangX XLee

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"My name means 'hope'."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xiwang wandered into the library to try and seek some peace, quiet, and company from the books that stood on the shelves untouched and unused. She walked down a random aisle and let her fingers trail over the book bindings. By the time she came to the end of the aisle, her finger was coated in a thin layer of dust. Xiwang quickly dusted it off and peeked at the area where students would sit and read novels. Only a few students sat in the chairs there, most of which were sleeping.

Then her eyes roamed to the tables that were to be used for researching or studying. Once again, only a handful of students were there. A few seemed to be studying diligently while others were drooling and sleeping away their lives.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

希望

House Chor
Vice Captain

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

CherryWxves

Friendly Informer

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Soren watched as yet another person entered the library. This time it was a female. "A fellow knowledge lover no doubt..." Soren thought to himself. Soren had a knack for reading people. He wasn't always right but he was able to deduce multiple things based on greetings, clothing, facial expressions, etc. His attention returned to the large pile of books in front of him. He attempted to pull a book from the large pile but suddenly, it collapsed. "Ah crap..."Soren spoke angrily and within moments, he was bombarded with books and enough dust to fill a vacuum bag. He began to cough wildly, as though he would hack up a lung. "Good lord!" He shouted, obviously forgetting this was a library.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Soon realizing no one would come to his aid, Soren pulled himself from the avalanche of literature. He cough continuously as he dusted himself off. "Man, today just isn't my day..." He spoke, rubbing the back of his head. There appeared to be a knot. "Damn....that hurt more than I thought it would." Soren looked around, a few were laughing while others payed no mind. He let out a sigh as he shoved his hands in pockets. "What a pain." He spoke, taking his leave from the Library. [EXIT]

CherryWxves

Friendly Informer

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

DaddysBabyBunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:58 pm
Emmet Sean Everheart
User Image
Emmet walked into the library, his favorite favorite place in the entire school. He slipped several books into the return slot before walking through the aisles in search of a new book. He still had an hour before his sister arrived at the school and demand him by her side for the remainder of the day. He sighed a little, but couldn't help smile at the fact his little sister was finally joining him at school. He chuckled lightly to himself thinking of the hell she'd rain upon her new classmates. After a good scan of what was left for him to read in this section he grabbed a book and sat down at a chair.

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

● Junior ● Prince ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:25 pm
DaddysBabyBunny

User Image

"Laughter is Timeless.
Imagination has No Age.
And Dreams are Forever."
-Walt Disney

User Image

Verity walked into the library with quiet steps. She was humming along to the lyrics of a disney movie. Watching those amazing was part of the little freedom that the female did have. "For the first time in forever..." She sung a little bit but not loud enough for really anyone to hear her. The female stopped, scanning the area with her large blue orbs. Her orbs held the sophistication and comfort that a queen should have. The female spotted a blue haired male who was sitting down with a book. Her curiosity sparked and her feet automatically moved her towards him. The way she walked was completely carefree. The female gracefully put one foot in front of the other as her heavy, blue hair seemed to bounce with her movements. It was tied back into pig tails that sat on the top of her head. The weight of the length caused her silky hair to be completely board straight.

Verity quietly made her way to the male. She smiled as she stood there, waiting for him to notice her presence. It took her a moment to get words to come out of her mouth. "Why hello. What wonderful thing are you reading?" She titled her head to the side with genuine curiosity. Her hands were clasped behind her. It caused the bow on her dress to stick out a little more as she spin barely dented inwards. It was all part of her having her hands behind her back in the innocent manner that she seemed to carry wherever she went.

User Image

"If you want others to be happy,
Practice compassion.
If you want to be happy,
Practice compassion."

OOC

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

DaddysBabyBunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:42 pm
Emmet Sean Everheart
User Image
Emmet looked up from his book to see a beautiful maiden?...princess! He stood up and bowed he was very awkward around women, well beside his sister and mother. "I..I was reading The Art of War. Sorry if I didn't see you, I really get into books." His eyes looked away from hers and his cheeks flushed a soft pink. He didn't know why he got this way around girls, but he did. It didn't help that he was very shy and anti social person to begin with. "I'm Emmet, a junior here at Royal Prep."

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

● Junior ● Prince ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:53 pm
DaddysBabyBunny

User Image

"Laughter is Timeless.
Imagination has No Age.
And Dreams are Forever."
-Walt Disney

User Image

Verity blinked at how quickly the male stood up. The bow was a little unexpected as well but it caused a small smile to form on her face. A small giggle left her mouth as he stood. As the dark haired male stood, then female curtsied in response. Though, it made her feel funny. She really did not like bowing to her fellow classmates! Oh, how the female hated being so super formal. She waved her hand him. "You really do not have to bow towards me." A another small giggle ended her sentence. Her eyes were shining. It seemed like very good company to have. Though, she knew by the way he carried himself that he himself was a royal. "Especially since we both happen to be third years and of royal blood. We are equals. So, please, let us just act as common folk. I would like to put all formalities aside." She said. There was little bit of worry in her large heart that this may offend him. Some of the royals really did not see eye to eye with the Idris princess.

"Oh! I have never read that. But I've always been fascinated with great battles in history." Verity suddenly perked up. The female just loved history! She was pulling out the greatest qualities of the best, most loved leaders from it as well as enjoying the story that it held of not only her kingdom but others. Suddenly, she blinked. "Oh my! Where are my manners! My name is Verity de Solariis. I'm a junior as well. Though, this is only my second year at this school." The female said, sticking out her fair toned hand. The female had a happy smile upon her face. "Would you mind if I joined you?" She asked. She had come looking for company after all since she had been feeling a bit lonely the past couple of days.

User Image

"If you want others to be happy,
Practice compassion.
If you want to be happy,
Practice compassion."

OOC

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500