Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Rosabella Winthrop

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:51 pm
Hi, my name is Rosabella Winthrop

But I mostly go by Bella

I'm a female

I'm seventeen years old.

My birthday is March 27th. I was born in 2013

My dream job is to be a dancer.

My blood status is Muggleborn

This is my seventh year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Gryffindor

I'm interested in boys.

I'm currently with nobody.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm stubborn and constantly annoyed, but that's really only with Alexandria around. I want things to be done my way, but I can't manipulate a situation into getting what I want. I have issues when it comes to sharing, but that's probably because I never had to share until moving into the Quimby home. I don't really get along with my step siblings - especially Alex. I'm extremely competitive, and she brings it out of me even more. I'm a fairly shy and quiet kid, especially around people I've only just met. I prefer to be left alone than picked on because I don't entirely know how to stand up for myself. I do need my own space at the end of the day to just do nothing. Especially in this loud, chaotic house. When I'm scared, I usually lose my ability to move or make a noise. When I'm nervous, which I get occasionally when I'm talking about myself to other people, I tend to fidget and play with my clothes or whatever is in my hands. I try to get along with everyone because I don't like having enemies or having people hate me. I am an introvert, but it's not because I don't like people or I don't trust easily. It mostly has to do with the fact that I like being in a serene, quiet environment with a book. I actually really do like being around people as long as they aren't loud and boisterous.

My background story is I was born in 2013 to Amelia and Tristan Winthrop. My mum died in a car wreck when I was about one years old, so I really don't remember her at all. A couple years later, dad got married to Eleanor Quimby, so we moved into the Quimby home. I didn't know magic existed until then. I got two step siblings: Alexandria and Dalton. My half sister, Cordelia, was born when I was five years old. We all got along alright when we were little; however, everything turned into a competition between Alex and I. Because of that, our relationship got worse. Dalton and I got along fine until Alex started manipulating him. When she isn't around, he'll do what I say. As soon as she's there, he agrees with her and only listens to her. Cordelia is still too young to be involved in all this "sibling rivalry" junk. She's usually in her own little world. Since I'm not much of a dog person - scratch that, I hate dogs. My dad got me a bunny. That's my only pet since I refuse to even touch Bandit. Not my dog; therefore, not my responsibility.

(2023 - 2024) I accidentally may have used magic in April, and we went to get me checked out to see if it really was magic. Spoiler alert, it was. Now, my father and step mother think it's a good idea for me to go to Hogwarts. None of us told Alexandria, and we won't until she gets home this summer.

(2024 - 2025) Alexandria flipped out when she found out I'd be attending Hogwarts in September. My step mum took me shopping in Diagon Alley for my school robes, and I was able to bring Enola with me which made me happy. At school, I was sorted into Gryffindor, which was the same house Alex had been sorted into. When she threatened me to not try out for the sport Quidditch, I did because I wanted to prove to her that I could be just as good as she was. Guess what? I made the team as a chaser reserve, and she was a keeper reserve. Before the first game, she threatened me and warned me not to show up. Since I was scared, I didn't, but I also didn't tell anyone. At the next Gryffindor games, I awoke early, got ready, and hung around the stands until the game started in the early afternoon. If she found out, I'd be dead meat by now. At the end of the year, our house was awarded with the House and Quidditch Cups.

(2025 - 2026) I made chaser again, and Alex still hasn't accepted that. Basically, this school year was a lot like last year's.

(2026 - 2027) I rode the train with Dalton and a couple boys in his year. I showed up late for the quidditch tryouts, but I ended up making the team.. sort of. Reserve, but hey, better than nothing right?

(2027 - 202 cool I didn't wanna stick around school any longer once Christmas break started, but since Hogwarts was hosting the Yule Ball (and Alex & Dalton wanted to go), obviously I was forced to go, too. I had a couple issues with this situation.
1) Instead of spending two weeks of Christmas break at home with my dad and mates, I could only spend one.
2) I couldn't wake up on Christmas morning at home in my own bed and open presents.
3) Everything always has to be done Alex's way.
4) I didn't want to go to the Yule Ball, but I had to because my parents basically guilt tripped me into it by buying and sending me a new outfit, and if I didn't go, Alex and Dalton would tell them.
I sort of did make a friend while stuck in this horrid situation though. Kenneth Lowery, a boy in my year, also didn't want to be there, and we bonded over that fact. I guess he made the night a little better than it would've been if I was sitting alone the whole time. We also ended up dancing together, which was actually kind of fun. I'd never admit it to my family, though.

(2028 - 2029) The whole house had to have a meeting because of Alexandria's stupidity of drinking alcohol. At least I noticed that she's been leaving me alone about quidditch more and more every year.

(2029 - 2030) Although I made the quidditch team, I've been pretty MIA from games due to just not feeling like really doing anything. I woke up most days feeling bleh or sad or tired for no reason. I wish I was a muggle, maybe I'd be happier. While boarding the train to go home, Death Eaters attacked. I froze, so Alex started fighting back, then one killed Dalton. I didn't know what to do. It was too late for him, but we had to get ourselves to safety. Alex wouldn't come, though, so I got Cordelia and protected her. I can't believe they got Dalton. Why do horrendously horrible things happen to good people?

(2030 - 2031) Making the choice whether or not to attend Hogwarts for my final year was a struggle. I didn't want to go because I knew it just wouldn't be the same without Dalton there, too. My parents, however, talked me into it. Well, forced me to since I'm "still a child and have to obey them." Well, I went, but I definitely wouldn't say it was a good year. Over the summer and well into the school year, I cried myself to sleep every night just thinking about my brother. Gryffindor also lost the Quidditch captain, Julius, during the Dark Wizard attack, so trying out for Quidditch to get my mind off the incident wasn't going to happen. I ended up just not trying out. Maybe that was supposed to be a "take one for the team" moment because at the end of the year feast, our house came in last place with only 40 points. I also failed a couple classes because I couldn't care less about any lessons that don't teach me how to save the ones I love. What good is a school of magic if you can't learn important things like that? In other classes, I did very well. Now that I graduated, one thing I regret for sure is not taking Healing. Maybe if I took that, I would've been able to save Dalton when Alex brought home his body. I don't know how she's handling post graduation life, but over the summer, she blamed herself for his death. I think we all did, even Cordelia although she seems to be handling it a lot better than the rest of us.

I enjoy bunnies, being alone, blocking everyone out with music, dancing, meditating, and getting what I want.

I despise dogs, being told what to do, Alexandria, when Dalton acts like Alex's little b***h, and Mexican food (which sucks since half of my new family are part Latino, so we get Mexican food often enough).

I'm afraid of being on my own - I mean really on my own, not just alone for a little while.

My strengths are my determination and how competitive I am.. which is a good thing in my mind.

My flaws are I constantly roll my eyes and my "attitude problem".

I look like Alyson Stoner at the age of...
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

My wand is a bendy 8.75 inch, Cherry wood and Billywig Wings core with a bent shaft.

My pet is a bunny named Enola

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy - E
Charms - O
Defense Against the Dark Arts - A
Divination - O
Herbology - E
History of Magic - E
Mythology - O
Potions - A
Transfiguration - A

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
Astronomy - A
Charms - E
Divination - O
Herbology - E
History of Magic - D
Mythology - P

~Utsuha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:13 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rosabella Winthrop
Gryffindor - Seventh Year - Seventeen - Muggleborn - Seer
╚════════════════════════════╝

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. "Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk." Think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

[URL=http://www.polyvore.com/rosabella_gryffindor_meeting/set?id=147365547][imgleft]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kiska166/Face Claims/Rosabella Winthrop/4 - 2 format_zpsips8y1k0.jpg[/imgleft][/url]

[align=center][size=18][color=#CD7F32]╔════════════════════════════╗[/color][/size]
[size=18][color=#313ead][b]R[/b]osabella [b]W[/b]inthrop[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=#e21318]Gryffindor - Seventh Year - Seventeen - Muggleborn - Seer[/color][/size]
[size=18][color=#CD7F32]╚════════════════════════════╝[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center]Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. [color=#313ead][b]"Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk."[/b][/color] [color=#e21318][i]Think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think.[/i][/color][/align]

[align=center][size=9][color=#7a7a7a]((OOC: outfit in left picture))[/color]

[color=#CD7F32]I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.[/color][/size][/align]

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:15 pm
Rosabella Winthrop's List of Knowledge

Astronomy
First Year
Names of Planets [x]