Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image

Munyu paced, wondering what the hold-up was. They'd joined some lions outside the pride's border, apparently already waiting... And nobody was telling him a damn thing. The white lion found a spot, flopping down and crossing his paws, resting his chin on them. His mother was probably worried... Never mind how his uncle was going to react. Yu hadn't been happy when he'd volunteered to go out in the warband for the quest that some were calling impossible. He reflected for a moment on all that had happened while they were out and about in the world beyond, from the pirate that turned out to be his brother, to the lioness he'd encountered near the lands with the giant pointy rock. He'd have to ask his uncle if he was familiar with it. He wondered momentarily, too, how the lioness was doing... And a slow grin spread on his face, remembering the encounter. He wanted that again... Though closer to home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image

Gabriel was really starting to wonder if her loyalty to her captain was worthwhile. She might get some crap in the main pride over being a female Reaver, but really she was better off there if she wanted to start a family. The lioness had to really start thinking about the future. Why had she let her Thrall have a litter of pups? Now that the pups were grown, the lioness was thinking about having cubs of her OWN. And she had realized having hyena pups under paw that being exiled was not the best place to have cubs. The lioness sighed as she padded forward.

Gabe was trying to find a nice spot to think without so many others around. She was a Reaver, and she did not want others to think her weak for being troubled. Her brother would tease her over her thoughts, in good nature true, but still. She needed to get away from him as much as the rest of the pride. She just did not know what she was looking for. To have cubs, she was going to have to start thinking about a husband, or just bullying some rogue into it. That option sounded more appealing really. So many of the Reavers weren't interested and she was not going to have some usleess Freeborn male as a husband.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:37 pm
One white ear flicked in the black mane, soon joined by the other. Munyu lifted his head, eyes half-closed and mouth slightly open as he listened. Somebody was coming... He closed his mouth and eyes, inhaling and exhaling slowly, trying to see if he smelled them. Instead, he got a vision of a lioness approaching, black and green with some red markings. He opened his eyes and found the lioness, indeed, approaching. It was like some small part of his prayers had been answered... Munyu stretched out, closing his eyes again to yawn, before he offered the approaching lioness a smile. "Hi there." Part of him wanted to emulate his pirate twin... But he knew better, because he'd probably get killed by the pride. Provided his relatives didn't do so first, anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:58 pm
Gabriel stopped in her tracks. She had seen the male only just before he spoke and was not prepared for being noticed so easily. It showed her level of distraction that she had not just snuck up on the male. "Hello." She eyed the white lion, critically. She could normally tell a fighter when she saw one and he looked the part. His muscle was good and he looked like one of the males she saw with the quest group, so likely he was a Reaver or a Captain. Both of those were good positions to hold in the pride. She was liking what she saw so far.

Gabriel wondered why she was even thinking about like or dislike of the male's looks. The Fates didn't just put what you wanted right in front of you when you wanted it. You had to work for it, but then... he was a very capable looking male and maybe he would be less of an idiot than most of the males around. It would be nice if the fates decided to just give her something for once. "Are you with the quest viking? I do not recognize you from the others in the exile group." For now just be pleasant and see what has been put in front of your paws.

Andranis

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:50 am
Kathryn Dragonna

Munyu looked at the lioness with some confusion. Exile? He pushed himself up to his paws, a frown on his face. "Exile group? Is that what these other lions are about?" He looked toward where the border lions were. Some of them DID bear the markings of the Warlord... "I've been gone a while with Ru's band, so I'm not sure what happened in that time. Nobody was willing to tell me anything... Apparently it was rather important, to have a large group of exiles on the border." Indeed, he saw some hyenas hanging around with the group, and a couple of gangly thin-looking lions. If they were Thralls to the group, either they were unfortunate lions, or what Yu called cheetons - Half-lion, half cheetah. He'd tried to explain to the white lion when he was much younger, but had come up short on a working description. He looked to the lioness, ears flicking. "I take it you're with the Exiles, then." She was rather obviously not in Ru's band, he'd remember the group gaining a new lion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 am
Gabriel nodded grimly. It was not her place to tell this lion about what happened, but she did not want him to be in the dark. "The warlord was bested in combat.. a new warlord took over and he enthralled or exiled all of the old warlord's family... I am a Reaver and my Captain leads the exiles..." She sighed and looked back toward the group. He heart really wasn't in the cause as much as it was in wanting to have her own family anymore. This was not the place to have cubs as her Captain had pointed out, but it also was where she felt compelled to be to support him.

"The new warlord also was banning female Reavers... making it clear that new female Reavers were not allowed... and trying to make the existing ones feel they should just sit at home and be good little wives." Gabriel shuddered a bit. "I've nothing against being a wife and a mother... but to be told I cannot be a Reaver was not right... much has changed since Ru's group left on his quest. I probably should not be telling you what happened according to the others, but you've a right to know the insanity that you will be going home to." What more could she call the new ways but insanity? Some of the best Reavers were female, but just because of their gender they weren't going to be allowed to be Reavers. It was stupid.

Andranis

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:22 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

The black-maned white lion frowned, brow furrowing. "A new warlord..." He looked at the pride as a whole, rising to his full size. "Perhaps it's already time for a new warlord, if he's not letting lionesses be Reavers." He offered the lioness a wry grin. "If my mother got one important lesson in my head, and my grandmother had no problem with me learning, it's that if anybody is going to question the strength of a lioness, he'd best try to compare cub-birth to trying to take his bottom lip and stretch it up over his head and along his back to his tail."

He motioned with one paw into the lands. "Tell me, my lady... Would you care to rejoin the pride with me? I'd be happy to be your path back in... And I wouldn't hold you back as you beat up anybody who thinks you shouldn't be a Reaver." His mother and grandmother didn't want to be Reavers - His mother chose the path of a Priestess, and his grandmother was just a bit too old to be fighting. This didn't bother Munyu in the least, but if he ever had sisters, he wanted them to have the option open for them to become Reavers. "Failing that... Maybe I should see about becoming the Warlord... I'd reinstate female Reavers!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:49 pm
Gabriel watched the male closely as he spoke. He really did feel as she did about the changes to the pride. That was a wonderful sign in anyone returning to the pride. The more members that were against reverting back to the old traditions for females the better. Lioness' needed the option to test their strength as much as lions did. "It is long past time for a new warlord to overthrow this one... but our Captain is biding his time." Far too long in her opinion, but it was not her place to question the captain's methods.

"I do wish to rejoin the pride at this time... this is no place for having cubs even if I should find a male worthy of siring them.... You would offer me such a way back to the pride? This is a kindness that I did not expect." Gabriel had to give him credit for shaping up to be more than she had expected. "What makes you think you could hold me back if you wanted to?" She laughed at the last bit from the lion. "Such ambition. If you win warlord, I demand to be at your side. Someone has to do some proper nagging of such a headstrong male."

Andranis

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:57 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

His ears flicked in surprise, as he glanced at her. "Cubs...?" She wanted cubs? Well, they'd obviously have to have a STRONG father... He subconsciously rolled his shoulders a bit, the muscle he'd built during the long quest rippling under his pale fur. "I could, yes. My mother wouldn't be happy with me bringing home a lioness, but I AM an adult..." And he wasn't bringing home, say, a cheetah or leopard. "And who says I'd WANT to hold you back? Even my grandmother can be head-strong, and she's the shyest lioness I know, and I still wouldn't get in her way!"

He lifted his head, eyes brimming with amusement. "And your demand would be met."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:18 am
Gabriel chuckled at how the male reacted to the word cubs. It was quite amusing to her to see his almost shocked look and how he seemed to puff himself up a bit and show off his muscle. Perhaps this male would be interested in siring cubs for her. It would be a nice to have such a strong male volunteer. "Yes, cubs. I've yet to have any and a strong lioness like myself should be making future reavers." She stepped up beside the male and let her own muscle ripple as she moved, showing off just how much she had. It was no secret to those that knew her that she could beat around her brother whom was also a Reaver when they got sparring.

"No mother approves of their son bringing home a lioness, no matter how old he is. It is a requirement of being a mother." Gabriel couldn't help but tease the male a bit about his family. She knew her own mother would have been the same way with her brother. "You are shaping up to be a very smart male if you know to stay out of the way of a female. My demand would be met hmm? Sounds to me like you just want my company, nagging or no." She grins at him and flicks him with her tail as she starts to lead the way back to the main group. "If I am to go back with you, I will need to prepare my thralls for the trip."

Andranis
you can probably wrap up on your post if you want

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:09 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

"Wise... And well-raised." He chuckled, then flicked his tail. "Preparing your Thralls would be a good idea. I don't think I intend to fully return home ALONE..." He then closed one eye, smiling mischievously. "And who's to say I JUST want company? A mind as sharp as mine, with a mind as sharp as yours, we'll be talking circles around everybody!" He sat down, stretching a bit. "I pleasantly await your return with your Thralls so that we may go join Ru's band, my dear."  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games